Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
what's good on me? O_O
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
If it gets evil lynched I reveal now
Big words, but what exactly you revealing having to do with me being lynch? Not following. Also a Bodyguard? :)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I was already out meeting friends, just hugged the post when waiting till they arrived and then was MIA for the rest. I literally asked in the vote post for you to give more hints. Instead of obliging you just asked "why didn't you ask", which was just so ridiculous and seeing how the thread has already moved on I just hugged the posts.

I didnot self vote last game, what are you taking about. Who the heck would do that on Day 1, when sometimes you get killed with only two votes and one being locked. Yes, I have not nor will ever forgive you for Hydra. :p
Why are you lying? Do I have to show the pm of you asking hosts to let you use Robber on yourself? It's a past game so it should be allowed right?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah. Given the anonymous vote seemingly game a decent time before you did a votelock (assuming the anon vote was before Brandish's vote #


Don't think it makes sense for you to be Noble given the post-counts at the time of vote locks if that's accurate but I could be wrong. That said, I don't see you being Noble at this stage ๐Ÿค”
Maybe I'm more cooked after all the alcohol than I thought I was, tried writing a sentence twice like a mong :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Evil, as town do you often go back and check how many posts people did?
Of course. I keep checking the table also to quickly filter for certain player's post to find certain things they said instead of going back the pages in the thread.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why are you lying? Do I have to show the pm of you asking hosts to let you use Robber on yourself? It's a past game so it should be allowed right?
O.o why would rober use rober on himself?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Why are you lying? Do I have to show the pm of you asking hosts to let you use Robber on yourself? It's a past game so it should be allowed right?
Yeah, but did I end up doing it? Again, you are comparing someone voting himself on Day 1, with someone asking the hosts on Day 3 while being pretty trusted and having no votes whatsoever on self to self vote, while the discussion in town is being around the detective results. lol

Pretty farfetched, but you do you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

O.o why would rober use rober on himself?
I was just brainstorming. Last game I almost never had any votes on myself and didn't really know how to use the Robber votes, so was just something I considered to distance myself from this role or just cause confusion.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Evil this game that it's convenient: why would a mafia anon vote themselves that makes no sense?

Evil last game:


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

O.o why would rober use rober on himself?
Mind games. He was trying to make it look like scum wanted him dead.
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Hardy I did ask you though. But you only gave me non answers and a mocking attitude as if it was too obvious. If I'm asking is because it's not obvious no?

In the end I trusted Shad a bit more than you, like I said, he sounded genuine. And seems I was right.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, but did I end up doing it? Again, you are comparing someone voting himself on Day 1, with someone asking the hosts on Day 3 while being pretty trusted and having no votes whatsoever on self to self vote, while the discussion in town is being around the detective results. lol

Pretty farfetched, but you do you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I was just brainstorming. Last game I almost never had any votes on myself and didn't really know how to use the Robber votes, so was just something I considered to distance myself from this role or just cause confusion.
Well it probably ended up being poor mathematically and you got cold feet to save the robber vote for another day, it's not a freebie like noble.

Shad had a single vote when noble appeared
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Hardy I did ask you though. But you only gave me non answers and a mocking attitude as if it was too obvious. If I'm asking is because it's not obvious no?

In the end I trusted Shad a bit more than you, like I said, he sounded genuine. And seems I was right.
Wasn't supposed to be mocking, I thought you were grasping at straws to make me look like shit.

You can't be right as we are both town lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What did you ask even, that I didn't reply?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Honestly not liking Juvii and Evil from yesterday, they forced shad vs me when I repeated several times they could just ask me whatever issues their had.

Still don't like Brand.

Not liking Gry in... Just a gut feeling.
I may be seen as an easy lynch target and if I'm right on evil he went out of the gate trying to capitalise on it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If it gets evil lynched I reveal now
--- Double Post Merged, ---

what's good on me? O_O
I'll explain better later
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well it probably ended up being poor mathematically and you got cold feet to save the robber vote for another day, it's not a freebie like noble.

Shad had a single vote when noble appeared
Just to get your story straight here since you went all out of the way to even print screen our last Private (!) Messages with the Mafia to make your point: Me asking the hosts, whether I could self-vote (but not ending up doing it), got you so confused that you projected that on Shad doing it to himself yesterday to make appear as mafia wanting him dead instead of you or juviii? And you conclusing that therefore Shad must be Mafia Noble.

Is that right?
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
What did you ask even, that I didn't reply?
Asked you about the reasons behind your vote, you said random, then it wasn't random but you didn't say why, just that it wasn't random. I said I was still waiting and got nothing really.

Your behaviour with the shaming, like I commented to Scary Noona, reminded me of last game too but, in that regard, you actually gave me a good reason.
You felt very dodgy honestly and overly defensive over a harmless question.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Just to get your story straight here since you went all out of the way to even print screen our last Private (!) Messages with the Mafia to make your point: Me asking the hosts, whether I could self-vote (but not ending up doing it), got you so confused that you projected that on Shad doing it to himself yesterday to make appear as mafia wanting him dead instead of you or juviii? And you conclusing that therefore Shad must be Mafia Noble.

Is that right?
No, is that you are saying now that shad anon voting himself makes no sense and you are using that as an argument against me, but you were seriously considering it last game. People change their minds but damn this was last game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You felt very dodgy honestly and overly defensive over a harmless question.
Bruh you put me at the top of voteds and didn't even let me speak before you did so, of course I went defensive.
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
No, is that you are saying now that shad anon voting himself makes no sense and you are using that as an argument against me, but you were seriously considering it last game. People change their minds but damn this was last game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Bruh you put me at the top of voteds and didn't even let me speak before you did so, of course I went defensive.
When I asked you that I haven't even voted you...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No, is that you are saying now that shad anon voting himself makes no sense and you are using that as an argument against me, but you were seriously considering it last game. People change their minds but damn this was last game.
I debunked your story already several times by the simple fact that it was Day 1. Jeeze I even linked you to the game in which you killed me (us with Demon) with only one last second lock.

You know that happened, since you did the second vote on us, yet you conveniently keep not positioning yourself to that now. Just an other sign to me that in fact you are the one grasping for straws here.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I feel I'm being dunked by two scums and I'm tired ngl lol

Votekill Hardy!

While he isn't my main suspect in general, from the top 3 is him or Tatsumaki for me. Wasn't a fan of his answers (or lack of them) and I trust shad slightly more. The only thing speaking against Shad for me is his weird hint but I don't think he seemed fake.
This is your vote.

The post you just quoted is AFTER your vote, what? The post of me "mocking" you that bugged you is AFTER your vote too.

What are you talking about?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I debunked your story already several times by the simple fact that it was Day 1. Jeeze I even linked you to the game in which you killed me (us with Demon) with only one last second lock.

You know that happened, since you did the second vote on us, yet you conveniently keep not positioning yourself to that now. Just an other sign to me that in fact you are the one grasping for straws here.
It doesn't matter. I'm not saying the story is the SAME, I'm saying that now that you want to dunk on me, it makes absolutely no sense, when you had tried to do mind games in thst sort of fashion before.

It's not safe but it does makes sense, it's a possibility, and you are rejecting it to fit your narrative. Shad had already done a way crazier play before, even...
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I feel I'm being dunked by two scums and I'm tired ngl lol



This is your vote.

The post you just quoted is AFTER your vote, what? The post of me "mocking" you that bugged you is AFTER your vote too.

What are you talking about?
In that post I was explaining what you hadn't answered, the exchange was before.

Do you want me to quote that too?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
In that post I was explaining what you hadn't answered, the exchange was before.

Do you want me to quote that too?
You aren't explaining anything there, it's all vague. Your biggest issue was... my joke? And again you could had just asked me if my lack of information was bugging you so much. Instead you pulled the trigger first and asked later. Learnt from the police in Portugal?
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
You aren't explaining anything there, it's all vague. Your biggest issue was... my joke? And again you could had just asked me if my lack of information was bugging you so much. Instead you pulled the trigger first and asked later. Learnt from the police in Portugal?
Not your joke, it was your attitude and the fact that I trusted Shad more.
Now I would rather you would avoid that kind of personal joke. It's not funny at all.
All I have been doing is answer your questions here, not once had I accused you today yet, even tho I have no idea why mafia Desin would risk dying to save a town, especially when he is known for pulling those last minute saves. You not looking good at all and I'm wasting my time debating here.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It doesn't matter. I'm not saying the story is the SAME, I'm saying that now that you want to dunk on me, it makes absolutely no sense, when you had tried to do mind games in thst sort of fashion before.

It's not safe but it does makes sense, it's a possibility, and you are rejecting it to fit your narrative. Shad had already done a way crazier play before, even...
Because it's not the same like at all, thus how can you compare the narrative. Besides, just how scummy you are print screening PMs that don't even really work in your way either to get you out of the shipwrack that you (and Shad killing desin) got yourself in now.

Several differences just to sum up
  1. You're comparing Day 1 selfvote in which people die with only two votes total with Day3 or Day4 selfvote
  2. You're comparing doing a selfvote when already having a vote on oneself and the top person being only one vote away to when the discussion is between two different players, who have a head lead of about three votes each
  3. You're comparing actually fucking doing it vs hypothetically asking the host whether it is possible via PM :D
To say it in Brando's words, this isn't even oranges and slightly different oranges, or apples, it's comparing an apple tree to a breast implant :lmao
It is not the same.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top