Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
🔮 With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time 🔮

🌠

♈ Aries ♈
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

♉Taurus ♉
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

♊Gemini ♊
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

♋ Cancer ♋
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

🌠

♌ Leo ♌
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

♍ Virgo ♍
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

♎ Libra ♎
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

♏ Scorpio ♏
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

🌠

♐ Sagittarius ♐
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

♑ Capricorn ♑
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

♒ Aquarius ♒
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

♓ Pisces ♓
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
🔮 Night Actions 🔮




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work 😤 The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time 😤





🌠 Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! 🌠
​
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Oh my, here we go again, easily 100% mafia again. Just when did i hear this one before. Right! Day 1 about Shad.

Lol. The audacity criticising other player's role hints and timing of claims, when you had one of the lowest quality day 1 hints and kept refusing to contribute more even as the votes kept piling up. Moreover, we still know just as much about you as yesterday. "But you didn't ask", dude, why didn't you just say it?

Nobody asked me, nor do I need an invitation to contribute information to Town, because unlike you I'm townie.

I'm with Gry on full disclosure for the Janitor and Pisces threats btw, so shoot everyone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Scary, Im on Phone now and possibly for the rest of the game so I won't be able to quote anything, but seriously now?!

It went like that (paraphrasing). Asako said - why would Shad reveal doctor he would get killed, to which i said - not necessarily there are other roles who could protect, such as my bodyguard role. To which you said - how so, a bodyguard does not protect from lynches, to which i said - i meant at night obviously, implying after shads reveal players would have spare him.

So obviously here in this exchange we already talked about my role as you yourself were part of the conversation you should know that.

Next what you quoted is an exchange from hardy and myself that originate like that. He said that he would reveal his role if that would get me kill. To which i replied with the text you you quoted meaning - those two things are completely unrelated as his reveal has nothing to do with me being up for a lynch. The only thing he could reveal that would make me somehow related is if he would also come out as a Bodyguard, which would mean we would need to have two in the setup - not Impossible, but it would be a bit eyebrow raising nonetheless.

Are we clear here now, or further questions on that matter?
a ok but you didn't say "my bodyguard" you said bodyguard, or so I read. Plus when I said "bg can't protect lynch" you said obviously during the night. Then again since we're back to that, shad died of lynch, how can you be good bodyguard since shad died end of day. Since you were then talking about shad's death and how you were a bad bodyguard. But then I figured I don't care to ask so I dropped it. but You're saying you would have protected him during the night then if he had revealed right? Well how can you say you were a bad bodyguard since his death was not possible to protect (unless you would have votelocked hardy instead mby, but in that case it's not your fault either as many of us didn't change votes). Anyway that's why i was confused because what you're saying now is you were discussing the hypothetical survival after D1 which I did not understand from how you phrased it. Hence me asking bodyguard protect lynch ka. Anyway, that's cleared up. Then I guess I missed the my part in "like my bodyguard". And now it's clear.

yea, now i'm curious if james hinted bodyguard or bulletproof
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Man, i claimed way before you, do you think i am afraid of someone else revealing the same role? Even after James was boasting to be a manly man role. Give me a break.
Is James your buddy like Brandish or did you go back to check after it was pointed out he might be bodyguard?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Stopping you right there. It was after aviat said that Hardy didn't target anyone.
I specified I couldn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There's a massive difference between "yeah avy I didn't use it" and immediately telling her I couldn't use it.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
a ok but you didn't say "my bodyguard" you said bodyguard, or so I read. Plus when I said "bg can't protect lynch" you said obviously during the night. Then again since we're back to that, shad died of lynch, how can you be good bodyguard since shad died end of day. Since you were then talking about shad's death and how you were a bad bodyguard. But then I figured I don't care to ask so I dropped it. but You're saying you would have protected him during the night then if he had revealed right? Well how can you say you were a bad bodyguard since his death was not possible to protect (unless you would have votelocked hardy instead mby, but in that case it's not your fault either as many of us didn't change votes). Anyway that's why i was confused because what you're saying now is you were discussing the hypothetical survival after D1 which I did not understand from how you phrased it. Hence me asking bodyguard protect lynch ka. Anyway, that's cleared up. Then I guess I missed the my part in "like my bodyguard". And now it's clear.

yea, now i'm curious if james hinted bodyguard or bulletproof
Sakura, the story is i told evil, why could shad even reveal when he doc, he be obviously killed, evil answered with: well i could protected him at night so he should revealed and not wait last second so we saved him form being lycnhed by vote switch
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sakura, the story is i told evil, why could shad even reveal when he doc, he be obviously killed, evil answered with: well i could protected him at night so he should revealed and not wait last second so we saved him form being lycnhed by vote switch
How would shad know? Evil could had just claimed D1. He didn't.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Is James your buddy like Brandish or did you go back to check after it was pointed out he might be bodyguard?
James had a better hint than you last day, which is exactly the reason I switched from him to you last day. I said that in the voting and couple other times that i don't want to lynch james for that reason.

Not sure why you bringing in brandish in this now. Is it because i referenced his joke?;) I don't trust him, he can be up for lynch if he doesn't claim today for all i care.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How would shad know? Evil could had just claimed D1. He didn't.
Lol, so could you? :XD

And did you? What is this argument even
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
James had a better hint than you last day, which is exactly the reason I switched from him to you last day. I said that in the voting and couple other times that i don't want to lynch james for that reason.

Not sure why you bringing in brandish in this now. Is it because i referenced his joke?;) I don't trust him, he can be up for lynch if he doesn't claim today for all i care.
That's your narrative based opinion.

Yeah, because of that. Really odd for it to stay in your head and then reference his argument when you weren't even around, wasn't that remarkable, didn't involve you in any way....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would had probably died N1 if I claimed. Shitty bodyguard? No one touches that even with a stick.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I specified I couldn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There's a massive difference between "yeah avy I didn't use it" and immediately telling her I couldn't use it.
Yeah, so. Fact remains their info came first and you could have aligned your night story as you wanted after.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
And I know for a fact you double checked quantity of posts as you were talking about me almost reaching 100. Checking on desin?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,774
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I thought Marm was hinting investigator when she gave her hint... @MarmaladeSky
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, so. Fact remains their info came first and you could have aligned your night story as you wanted after.
Why would I corner myself like that?

Again, I can tag everyone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@MarmaladeSky
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I would had probably died N1 if I claimed. Shitty bodyguard? No one touches that even with a stick.
You just said it yourself you wouldn't even have any targets night one, and mafia would have killed you instead of whacking doctors, prostitutes, spies and detectives? That delusion lol

So, in order for me to have been making the best of this role, i would have needed to claim the full role on day 1, when no one else does, so in case a doctor is up for lynch he would feel comfortable reveal his role to get someone else lynch. Ok great, sure, noted for next time I am BG!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You just said it yourself you wouldn't even have any targets night one, and mafia would have killed you instead of whacking doctors, prostitutes, spies and detectives? That delusion lol

So, I'm order for me to have been making the best of this role, i would have needed to claim the full role on day 1, when no one else does, so in case a doctor is up for lynch he would feel comfortable reveal his role to get someone else lynch. Ok great, sure, noted for next time I am BG!
They wouldn't know where those roles are. Investigator was right there.

I mean, yes? You just claimed d2, why not do it before?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And I know for a fact you double checked quantity of posts as you were talking about me almost reaching 100. Checking on desin?
I wasn't there the last four hours, you mentioned it yourself. Not only would i needed to have checked the bottoms, but also predict who would get themselves out there by day end and who would drop back in?

Also, predict that a doctor will be up for lynch and make sure to tell them I'm BG. Hmm.

That's some psychic shit right there, they could start my own marvel series. :)
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
yea, now i'm curious if james hinted bodyguard or bulletproof
I used my action last night, so I cannot be bulletproof if that helps you figuring out my role, Noona. If I am a 2nd BG or not is a different story which I won't reveal yet. I get why Evil didn't wanted to reveal day 1. I for one did reveal BG in another game and got lynched cause the other party claimed a more important role than my own and town was pragmatic in their approach for their potential lynch loses. Which is understandable but rough.

I also won't repeat my mistake of staying up late and waking up early, so with that I am off to bed. Good night everyone~ :bedtime
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I wasn't there the last four hours, you mentioned it yourself. Not only would i needed to have checked the bottoms, but also predict who would get themselves out there by day end and who would drop back in?

Also, predict that a doctor will be up for lynch and make sure to tell them I'm BG. Hmm.

That's some psychic shit right there, they could start my own marvel series. :)
It's not about being a psychic. If you see yourself as so disposable to claim early d2, then why not do it d1?

"Damn, shad could had claimed, I would had easily covered him". You got the order wrong. In your story, your disposable ass should had claimed so people felt safe to claim. But you didn't.

I also find it funny that you of all people asked EH to "vote for shad". He really was the bodyguard wasn't he?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I used my action last night, so I cannot be bulletproof if that helps you figuring out my role, Noona. If I am a 2nd BG or not is a different story which I won't reveal yet. I get why Evil didn't wanted to reveal day 1. I for one did reveal BG in another game and got lynched cause the other party claimed a more important role than my own and town was pragmatic in their approach for their potential lynch loses. Which is understandable but rough.

I also won't repeat my mistake of staying up late and waking up early, so with that I am off to bed. Good night everyone~ :bedtime
No? He went ahead and claimed D2, your own experience doesn't match at all.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's not about being a psychic. If you see yourself as so disposable to claim early d2, then why not do it d1?

"Damn, shad could had claimed, I would had easily covered him". You got the order wrong. In your story, your disposable ass should had claimed so people felt safe to claim. But you didn't.

I also find it funny that you of all people asked EH to "vote for shad". He really was the bodyguard wasn't he?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No? He went ahead and claimed D2, your own experience doesn't match at all.
Why would I need to claim, we have ALWAYS several doctors or protects in any game. What asako said earlier was very naive. Me being a BG is just an example that there are other roles who can protect an portant townie. A doc reveal on D1 is not certain dead lol.

I'm not gonna keep justifying why I didn't claim even earlier than I did (i was second to claim, in the first hour of the second day lmao). Day 1 role reveals are always just forced by being up for the lynch, in no other cases does anyone claim role, give me a break now will you.

And the fact that you are "confidently" claiming this role now after "placing" D2 hints (whereas you should have reveal right away) might just mean that the janitor came online and coded the janitored role, which you're now using to cover your ass. EH could have been the role you're claiming just as well as lol
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm with Gry on full disclosure for the Janitor and Pisces threats btw, so shoot everyone.
I won't be disclosing today.

Lmao what, with the way he was hinting all i was thinking about was a role that is used on the dead so I'm not surprised he Investigator, he was really obvious with his hints especially today
His D1 hint was boring + overused. The former being true for investigator, overused? I wouldn't associate investigator with overused but it's wtv. It's kinda useless when the Jani dies a lot. Today we had a Janitor kill and a spy on Hardy before he posted (IIRC). IMO the hints don't free Hardy, but they don't make him look sus.

Is James your buddy like Brandish
...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I had like no time to do much this day at all, even missed some pages, so my thoughts didn‘t change much since last day on her. But I‘m running on outdated info, not sure if she claimed or not.
Fair enough.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why would I need to claim, we have ALWAYS several doctors or protects in any game. What asako said earlier was very naive. Me being a BG is just an example that there are other roles who can protect an portant townie. A doc reveal on D1 is not certain dead lol.

I'm not gonna keep justifying why I didn't claim even earlier than I did (i was second to claim, in the first hour of the second day lmao). Day 1 role reveals are always just forced by being up for the lynch, in no other cases does anyone claim role, give me a break now will you.

And the fact that you are "confidently" claiming this role now after "placing" D2 hints (whereas you should have reveal right away) might just mean that the janitor came online and coded the janitored role, which you're now using to cover your ass. EH could have been the role you're claiming just as well as lol
No? We don't always do at all? Last game was a big exception. So far we have only seen a single killing party, even.

Why would I give you a break? What changed overnight that got you to claim?

The only hint I left d2 was my answer to avietar, I think? Which was a hint cornering myself even further after she said I had no action, instead of just letting it be.

No, because I'm the investigator, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I won't be disclosing today.



His D1 hint was boring + overused. The former being true for investigator, overused? I wouldn't associate investigator with overused but it's wtv. It's kinda useless when the Jani dies a lot. Today we had a Janitor kill and a spy on Hardy before he posted (IIRC). IMO the hints don't free Hardy, but they don't make him look sus.



...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Fair enough.
Again, the remark was on being overused in my opinion. Not just overused period. Pretty sure last game dd said Janitor sucked. Having it paired almost always (if not always) with investigator is indeed too much, again IMO. Just let the janitor be for a game or two.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top