Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,735
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
🔮 With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time 🔮

🌠

♈ Aries ♈
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

♉Taurus ♉
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

♊Gemini ♊
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

♋ Cancer ♋
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

🌠

♌ Leo ♌
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

♍ Virgo ♍
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

♎ Libra ♎
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

♏ Scorpio ♏
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

🌠

♐ Sagittarius ♐
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

♑ Capricorn ♑
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

♒ Aquarius ♒
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

♓ Pisces ♓
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,735
Gender
Female
Country
China
🔮 Night Actions 🔮




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work 😤 The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time 😤





🌠 Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! 🌠
​
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
At the start of the phase, the hosts announce the chosen players. Killing actions of any sort on other players fail.
So basically only us can die even at night ? Damn bro that's messed up
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
YO EVIL PROTECTED AVIATOR? But he didnt get janitored. My role is new one. ITS PSYCHIATRIST. My only conclusion is there is a traitor in this game!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I investigated marmalade and james rye they are not secondary role people.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

There must be traitor in the game since the hosts wouldnt test a new role with nothing to help it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm assuming if lovers sign comes up I can find them too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also EH is prostitute? Oh damn.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So basically only us can die even at night ? Damn bro that's messed up
nope we had new phases every day and night. It will be different phase. Anyway maybe I missed it reading the thread. Whats your role?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

EH were you involved in the list making can you confirm this isnt your list? @Equaling Heaven
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thank you. We might rest ease for the moment I think. Although hardy and evil were trading blows here, in the dc they can coordinate the sign pick because the coinflip is % based (yet still desin won since we have a hot potato among us now). Assuming margi isn't scum then it's 100%. Panda game. The dead are the VIP. We the livin should suck their d**** post-game.

Both me and shad went for margi btw. The randomness being the pivotal factor of the choice. I'm freakin sorry if we killed a townie but errar é humano. We are commitin a lot. -_-
We went for Saggitarius because we thought it could provide useful info without addin any danger to the desk like forced votes. Bombs. Potato. Lovers at early game. Desin won tho, as I said.
Hey @Equaling Heaven you can confirm this isn't your list of players right? Who would you of had on yours, and do you have any idea whether it's Desin's? 🤔
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Asako Will you reveal your role? I'm way more inclined to vote for the Naive Traitor but given you've also been a bit wishy-washy at times I won't fully rule out voting for you yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@James Rye @Juviii tell your roles. I don't care about excuses, you're not first in line when there is a prostitute and spy in the open.

Every active player should claim right now actually.
Assuming James and Juviii are at the top of your suspect list, who else do you think could be scum at the moment?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Given the way EH reacted it's not his list lol.

Also brandish this is for you but i honestly prefer not to be lynched, yea it's a meh role but it have it's uses
I could prefer to live at least so i can use it....
It's not an easy one I feel much the same.

Oh i realized earlier, i missed part of your post ( blame my half awake brain) and i havent provided a full answer, so adding this : I dont mind dying, I really don't want to ruin the fun for any of you, i know how much it could be frustrating to die especially this way. Plus I couldnt resist but I really hesitated to join the game since I'm very busy (holidays are over for me, and there's top 10 hosting starting today or tomorrow and plenty of other things) that make that Im not even sure I can stay focused on the game from now on, so I'd feel bad if i steal someone else spot and end up disappointing everyone, in the end.
BUT if I die, make sure to make townies win ! :sexyarf :handgun
I get your sentiments, it's understandable not wanting to ruin it for the others.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If erinyes was naive traitor was my role anti town in the end? Unless there is a real traitor...I have to keep searching.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Given the way EH reacted it's not his list lol.



It's not an easy one I feel much the same.



I get your sentiments, it's understandable not wanting to ruin it for the others.
Wait EH revived at the end of last day and swapped with margi, so its either hardy/margi/desin list.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wait EH revived at the end of last day and swapped with margi, so its either hardy/margi/desin list.
You are right, sorry.

I don't think it's Hardy's list.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

MArGi voted Demon last round, for revenge so that tells us nothing.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Here is the recap so far (up to page 52), please let me know if any hint/info is missing, i will fix that for next update !



Hints and claims



I. MarmaladeSky as Shiryu -> she already had the role before, and is not mad about it (#55)

II. Scary Noona as Camus -> It's an active role she already had the role before, and her 1st reaction when she saw her role was to laugh and that role was in bnha (#63 /#470 /#382)

III. Hardy as Dohko -> active role, boring and overusedhe couldnt use on n1 (#348 / #317) claims investigator (#945)

IV. Desin24 as Shion -> got an active role (#66) Mafia detective killed on N1

V. James Rye as Aldebaran -> his role fits his Avatar pretty well /said it's a night role and " his role is cool, befitting of a manly man such as himself". (#15 / #44)

VI. Asako as Shaka -> her role is meh, its an active role #370/ #377)

VII. EvilEye as Mu -> he has a night role he never got before, hs role was in bnha game (#20 /#427) claims bodguard ( #929)

VIII. Equaling Heaven as Aiolia ??? killed on N1

IX. Brandish as Sisyphus

X. SirSamuel016 as Defteros -> has an active role, never had it before (#354 / #1028)

XI. Juviii as Deathmask -> never had the role before (#443)

II. Demonspeed as Saga -> has an active role (#429

XIII. Margi as Hasgard -> Night role she never had before (#351

XIV. Avietar as Manigoldo -> active night role ( #41) claims to spy #715)

XV. Maryxxi as Shura - has a night active role ( #153 / #157)

XVI. Shad as Asmita -> he has an active role. in context mac vs pc he is pc ( Scavenger hint) (#64 ) Doctor Lynched on Day 1

XVII. DigitalDude as ElCid -> has an active night role (#145 /#822)

XVIII. Tatsumaki as Aphrodite -> has an active role that could have impact with mechanics (#503)

XIX. Gajeel as Milo -> has a passive role ( #93)

XX. GrySun as Aiolos -> has an active role + one of the role in recent Bnha game ( #140 / #352)

XXI. Erinyes as Kardia ->Never got the role before (#447)









Day actions

D1

Noble vote has been used on Shad



D2 Pisces



D3



Night Actions

N1 Aries

Scary noona didnt used her night action (#710)

Avietar spied on Hardy -> nothing

James used his action (#976)





N2



N3



Misc :



N1 Aries

🌠 The DC will vote for one (1) player among the bottom five (5) posters to die. 🌠



The DC will vote to activate this effect, as well as the next Sign to occur

-> DC (Shad) used it on Desin

D2 Pisces

🌠 If this Sign is voted for, the DC will vote for one (1) player among the bottom five (5) posters to swap places with (the selected player dies as ????) 🌠



The DC will vote to activate this effect, as well as the next Sign to occur

N2 Virgo

D3 Capricorn

N3 Aquarius

D4 Gemini

N4 Libra

D5 Sagittarius

N5 Leo

D6 Scorpio

N6 Cancer

D7 Taurus



Link to gry's post about signs, in case -> here


Thanks for the update



"I did it when I was mafia so that must mean you're doing it because YOU'RE mafia!" That's what you think? :lmao Nah, I've been busy with Uni and IRL the last couple of days but I've been reading through and gathering my thoughts as things are going on, trying to piece things together. You're the only person who's actively got an issue with my playstyle so maybe try and get some perspective before you end up derailing us all further from potentially lynching a scum.


yes, exactly, if I did it, what's stopping others from doing it. Yes we're all busy especially when we're scum somehow :))). What can I say I see you for who you are, just like DD. oh boo hoo "derailing you all" tsk tsk how mighty you are and how useless and bad I am for tunnel visioning you, except, oh wait, I'm not tunnel visioning at all, since you're not the only one I got an issue with :))) myeaaa.



Man you thought I was mafia before I even posted.


lol, right :))) i suggest you go back and reread a couple of times, just like I suggested to sam, mby you too will get a brain cell at least.



!Votelock DD



yep, I'm done for today. Productive day indeed.





now this is a crazy one, but.....what if EH was the investigator.


this was already specified.



you're still not bringing anything to the table.



You're not worth the time of too long a response when you're heated like this, could easily be more constructive than brain cell comments but then again I suppose shame on me for expecting more.



If you think I'm useless because I've been busy and concur with some things then I don't know what to tell you. I find your obsession with DD a little odd when he hasn't been too different from his usual self as far as I can tell, and it almost seemed like you were very keen to try and get some shit to stick but that's just how I see it.



Now please go chill out for everyone's sake
you're not worth anything then :))) just forget I exist kaythanksbye. Shame on you indeed, though for diff reasons. Get some shit to stick? keen? :))))))))))) damn boy, you rly scared for your buds hah?

Don't worry, if DD is lynched and turns up mafo, you're top 1 votelock from me.

I am chill, you have no idea what me being angry means. I suggest it stays that way, so move along. Asking me to chill in a mafia game just cuz I call you out on your weird behavior is like making you even more sus to me :))) you should expect to see things like this, especially since you bring nothing to the table.

now, moving on to more important topics.

2 days, 2 fucked up lynches, great start everyone.

Well shit, would you look at that, Hardy was actually what he said he was, what a surprise. Now we're fucked. Great. Unless we kill the janitor.... we'll never know what we lost during nights.

Damn, not to sound rude EH but I was hoping Shad would come back XD since we don't rly know your role, you better have a damn good one! At least the mafo's not back, but now we lost one potentially sane doc forever T_T

So, can we kill DD now? or Sam? xD I'm tunnel visioning on them since yesterday, their answers were so suuuuuuuuuussss. I need to see them revealed by death!

jk don't actually care, but I have a very strong feeling I'm right, at least about DD XD.


So the DC has one mafo (desin) 1 town (Hardy) and one unknown alliagence (Margi).

"The bomb is pre-set and will explode ASAP if given to someone after this time!" I don't get this part. So if I get the hot potato, i can only pass it during the night as a secondary action from what I remember, and by then the sign will change right? and so in consequence it will explode instantly, on who? on the one who tried passing it? or on the one who it was passed onto? @Copypanda @Farfalla or anyone who understood.

Due to some unforeseen events last night, I'm feeling very down so I won't be that active today. Can someone summarise what has been discussed so far?

idk if i should reveal my action but I did find out my sanity thanks to it... not sure it's a good idea to say more at this time

edit: bolded the vote
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Margi hadn't claimed a role had she? Felt like she was laying low to me and did have some suspicions about her but nothing concrete, wouldn't rule her out as having been scum 🤔
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
hmm forgot to remove the votelock on DD written out of anger yesterday.

but idgaf anymore, don't buy his role claim which i just read anyway.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
you're not worth anything then :))) just forget I exist kaythanksbye. Shame on you indeed, though for diff reasons. Get some shit to stick? keen? :))))))))))) damn boy, you rly scared for your buds hah?

Don't worry, if DD is lynched and turns up mafo, you're top 1 votelock from me.

I am chill, you have no idea what me being angry means. I suggest it stays that way, so move along. Asking me to chill in a mafia game just cuz I call you out on your weird behavior is like making you even more sus to me :))) you should expect to see things like this, especially since you bring nothing to the table.
The fact you're reposting this after you originally posted this then deleted after the end of Day 2 phase is funny to me, thought you would've let it go. You're really missing the mark if you think I'm scum is all I have to say to you.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
why would i let it go to waste.
Because it wastes everyone's time, including yours to be so focused on me, especially when you're not just barking up the wrong tree but there's literally bigger issues for us all today with how the star sign impacts things.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Because it wastes everyone's time, including yours to be so focused on me, especially when you're not just barking up the wrong tree but there's literally bigger issues for us all today with how the star sign impacts things.
ah fk i missed that. well guess my votelock on DD doesn't count.

Lucky bastard!

well I haven't slept all night and I'm in a really bad place emotionally, should have revised my post before posting. Doesn't matter.


on the topic of who to vote out of the 4... idk none of them seem to be mafos to me, mby they could claim their roles and we'd just lynch the least important one?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
on the topic of who to vote out of the 4... idk none of them seem to be mafos to me, mby they could claim their roles and we'd just lynch the least important one?
Erin has claimed she's a Naive Traitor, and Asako still says she's meh so make of that what you will but imo the Traitor may be the better option.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ok so in light of today's sign, I won't be revealing my action last night since it won't bring anything to the table today
Erin has claimed she's a Naive Traitor, and Asako still says she's meh so make of that what you will but imo the Traitor may be the better option.
lol erin is naive traitor? I guess desin wasn't on the list she was provided then, took me a bit to realize why she knew she's naive. Why should we kill her, if she's naive she can't be recruited right? What if her main role is important did she specify? What about brandish? Also kinda sucks for avietar but I'll have smth to say about that tomorrow.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Asako @Erinyes

I apologise for saying that I'm a coward previously when suggesting why I didn't want to die, that was reckless. However I can't put my hand up to be lynched based on what I know, and what I assume of you.

Erinyes, can you be lynched today?

I'm hoping the public can accept a decision made by one of us if you choose it.

If you don't want to go thru with it I'm completely fine with that.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
lol erin is naive traitor? I guess desin wasn't on the list she was provided then, took me a bit to realize why she knew she's naive. Why should we kill her, if she's naive she can't be recruited right? What if her main role is important did she specify? What about brandish? Also kinda sucks for avietar but I'll have smth to say about that tomorrow.
Erin didn't specify about the main role, but you're right that naïve townie isn't recruitable unless their main role allows it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top