Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

whats the fun of sleep?

*goes to bed and watches cowboy bebop*
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

whats the fun of sleep?

*goes to bed and watches cowboy bebop*
:notrust you already know the answer bunny :XD
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

omg hahah ! i just found out about the vBboard style chooser the bottom of the page !
gawsh i'm slow XDDD
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

So, today I was industrious and downloaded all of the FMA manga to date, the first 46 graphic novels of One Piece, the first 23 graphic novels of Ah My Goddess and the first 26 graphic novels of Inu Yasha... I think I will be busy reading for a while. :sweat
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Rab as simon coweel, :plot sound so good...:XD and who's randy wannabe? :XD
:headscratch me? i'm still make my pom-pom :XD You know LS soundtrack need pom- pom :XD
I think lil is the one who's gonna be randy wannabe. :amuse Yup, i do know about it, i can't wait to see you sing and dance with pom pom general. :gigglebunny

well, Ichi's the opener anyway, so no worries. Would you like to do the Grand Finale then? I'll pencil you in for that :amuse

*writes rabb's name down in permanent black marker*

:kukuku
:XD So rabb is going to do the grand finale PY? What song will he sing PY?

i serrously thought that said "*make some porn porn*" for a second there. i was all like ":nosebleed she wins!"
:rofl
LOL! Move to Alaska and work for me!!! :squish :jk

I seriously do not know any people here in Alaska into anime/manga. We made friends that are into comic books but anime is not that big here unless you live in Anchorage. *pout* I really want to be able to geek out with people about weekly chapters but I guess that will never happen at work... :sweat Oh well... at least my husband is geeky like me and reads the weekly chapters and episodes and listens to my wild ideas... LOL
Don't worry nee~chan, you can always discuss about manga and anime stuff here with us. :amuse And i'll make sure to visit you when i go to AK and we can talk about manga and anime stuff. :amuse Your husband like manga too nee~chan? That's cool! :amuse

Hullo everyone! :D
I seem to be sleeping a lot lately, my zombie level is dropping, me want someone to eat! Gimme rabbbbbbbbbb!!! nyahahahahaha!
Ichi going to eat someone!! :XD

:yaha zombie hunting is back again!

and oh yeah... i know bax and ichi are zombies... who else? i remember there being more... is sakura one? ::headscratch
Yup, sakura is zombie but i don't think that bax is zombies too. :amuse You want to become a zombie too lil? :XD

yeah, she is. but bax isnt. he is a yaoi minion. which is like an ally of the zombies, so we still get to smite him. there are a few lesser zombies around. thesethree are the ringleaders, though, so smite them.
You're one of the zombie hunter rabb? :blink

:pmg :omg Ichi, your zombie level dropping?!! OMG that was a bad news :o Hurry up ichi get some zombie recharge level :XD
But anyway why you want eat bunny a.k.a rabb? or you gonna eat his brain or what?:blink
Ichi going to eat rabb?? :blink

:notrust you already know the answer bunny :XD
I was wondering why did you called rabb bunny hime?

So, today I was industrious and downloaded all of the FMA manga to date, the first 46 graphic novels of One Piece, the first 23 graphic novels of Ah My Goddess and the first 26 graphic novels of Inu Yasha... I think I will be busy reading for a while. :sweat
Cool!! All the graphic novels! :amuse I bet you'll be busy reading all of them nee~chan, but don't forget to hang out here in MH nee~chan. ^^
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

:notrust how bout go to sleep PY :XD
that's what I did :D

whats the fun of sleep?

*goes to bed and watches cowboy bebop*
sleep is wonderful!! but so is Cowboy Bebop :nuts

omg hahah ! i just found out about the vBboard style chooser the bottom of the page !
gawsh i'm slow XDDD
you mean for the different skins? :blink it's always been there, slowpoke :XD

So, today I was industrious and downloaded all of the FMA manga to date, the first 46 graphic novels of One Piece, the first 23 graphic novels of Ah My Goddess and the first 26 graphic novels of Inu Yasha... I think I will be busy reading for a while. :sweat
genki's reading One Piece!!! :woo smart girl you are :amuse

:XD So rabb is going to do the grand finale PY? What song will he sing PY?
I believe he'll be doing his German death metal number for that one :amuse


btw....how many people are actually really serious about doing this? I thought it was all a joke at first, but I guess I might be wrong? :blink

*lost as always...*
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yep... American football is not as common as soccer here... almost all the streets are like deserts when a soccer match is on tv... I personally prefer American football...
But besides the NFL, which is not really popular (when its not the super bowl... and eve though, only a small percentage is interested, i think), universities are the ones in charge of making it "popular"... We have a football field in the campus and here is an article that apparently was published today of a match that "we" won on saturday...
Besides my college, the UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México) is also involved in college football and i think that are good rivals of the borregos...
Well, give it time. I think international sports apparently has more appeal to most countries, and American football definitely isn't anywhere close to being global. It's getting there though. The NFL is starting to put their teams on display in other countries in real games, they actually started in Mexico City back in 2005 because "Mexico was chosen for the first game partly because it has the largest NFL fan base outside of the United States and regularly televised games have created loyal fans of the Cowboys, 49ers and Pittsburgh Steelers, among others."

Does someone know something about a student association called DECA there in the US?
Not me :/

So, today I was industrious and downloaded all of the FMA manga to date, the first 46 graphic novels of One Piece, the first 23 graphic novels of Ah My Goddess and the first 26 graphic novels of Inu Yasha... I think I will be busy reading for a while. :sweat
Good luck, that's a LOT of reading, I'd say. FMA, OP, and Inu Yasha are all lengthly reads. I don't know about Ah My Goddness, tho.
 
Last edited:

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

that's what I did :D
you mean for the different skins? :blink it's always been there, slowpoke :XD
Lmao, yup!
haha i liked the Dark one, but for ages now i've been using the FUZZY skin so my eyes have become accustomed to the soft and dark greys that are now, my mangahelpers home XD.
I tried the dark one but i just couldn't read anything properly, at least without my eyes straining from the already straining glasses i'm wearing XD.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I use the pink ones =D They're named for me, after all XD I love love love them! LH Pink Glass especially~
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

OOOOOOOOOOOO no wonder it had LH haha, i was wondering why it was called LH!
Aren't you lucky XDD
They're quite nice, but i think the colour is toooooooo bright for my squinty eyes XD
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

:notrust you already know the answer bunny :XD
no, i know what fun going to bed is. you can watch tv, or have fun with that specail someone, but if you sleep, nothing happens. hell, you might even embaress yourself while your asleep by snoring, roling of your bed, sleep talking, sleep walking, etc. staying awake in bed is so much better.
:XD So rabb is going to do the grand finale PY? What song will he sing PY?
you could ask me >_> it's feuer frei by rammstein
You're one of the zombie hunter rabb? :blink
*faceplants* what planet have you been living on?! im the gorram orginal!
Ichi going to eat rabb?? :blink
hell no! you think something as impotent as ichi could defeat me? :kukuku no way in hell he'd ever even touch me.
I was wondering why did you called rabb bunny hime?
rabb is derived from an old nickname my family had for me. i was called rabbit, after the map guy in twister, since i was the map person when we moved back across the country. since then it got shortened, but a couple people here knew that. a few days ago dizzy called me rabbit in ichi's thread. then ichi took to calling me bunny. slowly more and more people have been calling me bunny x.x

I use the pink ones =D They're named for me, after all XD I love love love them! LH Pink Glass especially~
you guys didnt know whe loves all the pink stuff? hell, i'd lay down money she made that swedish chef background hack back on april fools day.


ichi, sack it before i give you a tunk in the treysman's entrance, and have you lick me eyeballs.

*slices off any appendage of ichi's whenever it comes within a foot of him*
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

you could ask me >_> it's feuer frei by rammstein
yeah, but she likes me better :p


woohoooooo classes are done for today!! :confetti

meh...I was sooo sleepy during all my classes....such a wonderfully free afternoon calls for a nap :love

how is everyone else doing? :amuse
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

you guys didnt know whe loves all the pink stuff? hell, i'd lay down money she made that swedish chef background hack back on april fools day.
*snort* ahah XD no, I didn't come up with it. I totally was all for the idea though XD Except I wasn't here on April Fool's Day ;____; So I didn't get to see the layout OR the borking. :/
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Lmao, yup!
haha i liked the Dark one, but for ages now i've been using the FUZZY skin so my eyes have become accustomed to the soft and dark greys that are now, my mangahelpers home XD.
I tried the dark one but i just couldn't read anything properly, at least without my eyes straining from the already straining glasses i'm wearing XD.
that's the skin that i use. anything else makes me squint.. i have stigmatism. so dark colors are nice to my eyes. :p

hell no! you think something as impotent as ichi could defeat me? :kukuku no way in hell he'd ever even touch me.
haha but you can't beat ichi either :XD
yeah, she is. but bax isnt. he is a yaoi minion. which is like an ally of the zombies, so we still get to smite him. there are a few lesser zombies around. thesethree are the ringleaders, though, so smite them.
wait... :darn so who are the ringleaders again? ichi... who else.. :oh

So, today I was industrious and downloaded all of the FMA manga to date, the first 46 graphic novels of One Piece, the first 23 graphic novels of Ah My Goddess and the first 26 graphic novels of Inu Yasha... I think I will be busy reading for a while. :sweat
i did that too a while back! *xcept for one piece...:oh* but the sad part comes when you finish reading all of it! :crying. cuz after that you'd have to wait weekly!

So take your time reading those :thumbs

I think lil is the one who's gonna be randy wannabe. :amuse Yup, i do know about it, i can't wait to see you sing and dance with pom



Yup, sakura is zombie but i don't think that bax is zombies too. :amuse You want to become a zombie too lil? :XD
mm... who's randy :blink ? i don't watch TV much... :sweat

me zombie?? :tem

i know sakura is a zombie recruiter!!! :XD

*snort* ahah XD no, I didn't come up with it. I totally was all for the idea though XD Except I wasn't here on April Fool's Day ;____; So I didn't get to see the layout OR the borking. :/
that was fun even though it was nonsense! :XD bork! haha it was hard to read though

PY, with all these zombies rising about... better be careful about your penguins!!! :XD
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

that's the skin that i use. anything else makes me squint.. i have stigmatism. so dark colors are nice to my eyes. :p
oooooooooo i reallly reallly like it ! but it's so hard to navigate for me, maybe i'm the opposite and lighter colours are more easier for me to see ^___^
Hmmm speaking of which (not really cos it's totally random)
I found these really funny, cos they're SOOOOOO random comics on the net recently, has anyone heard of Cyanide and Happiness? They're really funny to read and a good way to kill time, esp. if you start on the first comic, they're dating back from 2005, so should keep you busy for a while.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

hell no! you think something as impotent as ichi could defeat me? :kukuku no way in hell he'd ever even touch me.
erm.....that's an interesting choice of words there rabb :blink
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

And what seems to be the commotion here?! I see we got more and more people posting here. That's awesome! :D
I really miss being here, between work and other real life stuff there's too much to do and only one zombie to do all of them (that zombie would be me)...
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

And what seems to be the commotion here?! I see we got more and more people posting here. That's awesome! :D
I really miss being here, between work and other real life stuff there's too much to do and only one zombie to do all of them (that zombie would be me)...
Look like you very busy with your work ichi, try to get some rest with eat some brain :XD
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

There's only one zombie? I thought this whole thread was infested?

First episode of Neuro came out today! My heart is soaring, except there's no subs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top