Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think you missed my other hint late last day phase:

Didn't target you but I have confirmed one townie at least ๐Ÿ˜‰
probably not. then glad it's not my spy ^^


come on, the DD scum has to be clear as the skyes what is everyone waiting for? should be unanimous xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also sorry we lost noble :( i've been waiting a long time to get that role myself ;_; idk why erin wanted to stop playing ;_;
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Oh the night phase got skipped
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votelock DD

*Go back to sleep*
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Man I really hope that we're making the right choice here and that nothing else will go wrong, feels shitty no matter which way we end up going really

If I end up dead, I expect an apology from you @Scary Noona :XD I smashed out my studies so I could be all-in on the game from now on ๐Ÿ˜ค
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



We can only hope ๐Ÿ™
lol xDDD but i didn't ask you to do that :))) studies come fist :|
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So I suppose itโ€˜s straight off to Day 4?

Erin :( I guess you really wanted the suicide just to stop playing. Unfortunate.
i think erin got bummed when she saw that she's naive traitor xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually, I've got it :)
oh great, so you learned someone's role and now you gonna die .... at least you can confirm them. Can you go ahead and do that? or is there a point to not confirming rn?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think you missed my other hint late last day phase:



Didn't target you but I have confirmed one townie at least ๐Ÿ˜‰
aaa lmao that was a hint :)))))))))))))
for a second there i thought pirate cuz, but then realized that's mafia :))) and that you're apprentice, though i did not get that hint I actually thought you had to study shit XD

mkay as long as no one is countering your claim i guess it's ok enough for now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh the night phase got skipped
yes yes, votelock DD
 

James Rye

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Brandish ฮผ @Asako do you both still think your roles were more valuable than the Noble?

@James Rye @Gajeel @Tatsumaki @Demonspeed As far as I can tell none of you have been very forthcoming about your roles, and most of you on top of that are serial lurkers. Do better, and share something please :)
Whut? I hardly ever lurk, dude! I take my time writing my posts while new comments keep coming and read them to not miss them, that ain't lurking.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You can keel me but remember to kill gry when I turn up as psychiatrist.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You can keel me but remember to kill gry when I turn up as psychiatrist.
Any case you wish to make for why you should be believed? A bit sloppy.

Iโ€˜m still afraid we do another Hardy but youโ€˜re not doing much against it if youโ€˜re really somehow a town Psychiatrist.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,695
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
oh great, so you learned someone's role and now you gonna die .... at least you can confirm them. Can you go ahead and do that? or is there a point to not confirming rn?
Yes, I was an apprentice and I learnt someone's role. Worried they'll be at risk of being targeted by mafia so I'll consider when and what else I reveal. If it makes you feel better, I was going to throw the hot potato to DD last night so he'd hopefully explode Day 4 :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whut? I hardly ever lurk, dude! I take my time writing my posts while new comments keep coming and read them to not miss them, that ain't lurking.
I meant the other 3, but you're on the other end of the spectrum with humongous walls and barkeeper shitposting :P
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Any case you wish to make for why you should be believed? A bit sloppy.

Iโ€˜m still afraid we do another Hardy but youโ€˜re not doing much against it if youโ€˜re really somehow a town Psychiatrist.
No one else stands out as mafia, we dont have additional info. Basically who ever thinks you are more likely to be mafia can vote for you, other than that I'm dead today. votelock gry lets finish this bros.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No one else stands out as mafia, we dont have additional info. Basically who ever thinks you are more likely to be mafia can vote for you, other than that I'm dead today. votelock gry lets finish this bros.
Unfortunate.

!votelock digitaldude

Iโ€˜d have wished for more fighting from you, especially if town. My claim has been consistent since the game started and I didnโ€˜t get any results wrong so I should be more believable by default.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Any case you wish to make for why you should be believed? A bit sloppy.

Iโ€˜m still afraid we do another Hardy but youโ€˜re not doing much against it if youโ€˜re really somehow a town Psychiatrist.
Don't worry too much, there no hardy case here, no need to overthink it, only a scum that been found called DD

Yes, I was an apprentice and I learnt someone's role. Worried they'll be at risk of being targeted by mafia so I'll consider when and what else I reveal. If it makes you feel better, I was going to throw the hot potato to DD last night so he'd hopefully explode Day 4 :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I meant the other 3, but you're on the other end of the spectrum with humongous walls and barkeeper shitposting :P
I mean i still think you should confirm who it is, but not what their role is considering bwe don't know yet if you gonna explode or not, there a chance you could
 

James Rye

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
time to lynch digitaldude?
What else is there to do today? Or you wanna lynch the other naive traitor to check if she is actually the real one? Or you wanna go after one of our two spies, one who claims to get two no results and one who forgot to send in her action night 1 and got a result in night 2? We're better off going after the psys, even Panda wouldn't put int two psys just to troll us.
I hope.
Votekill digitaldude

Im on pajamas
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean I actually like this situation because no deaths.
You mean except for Erin, our Noble, then yeah, no deaths. But also no actions done that might help us with all those double role claims that happened last day.

After the second night my role changed ๐Ÿ˜‰
Arrr~

Any case you wish to make for why you should be believed? A bit sloppy.

Iโ€˜m still afraid we do another Hardy but youโ€˜re not doing much against it if youโ€˜re really somehow a town Psychiatrist.
If Panda really put in two Psys to watch us go lynchmob on both of them, then there is no way of us anticipating that. Like who would put in 2 Psys in one match?
Btw Gry, to make Psy more useful, what do you think of using our Sanity as a 2nd role? As in we just write down in the roles what a det/doc/spy does and in the 2nd role section the sane, insane, paranoid and naive effects on role results if those get added to a det, doc or spy role. That way the Psy has a) more work to do as in more possible stuff to find b) can sort of "confirm" det, doc and spy claims and c) can no longer be sure if a positive result of his is actually about sanity or is a traitor or Lover or otherwise bad for town secondary role, which makes the role more tense as nothing is really certain anymore.
Because right now with as little 2nd roles we got and how clear-cut those are, Psy doesn't really have a real job in my opinion.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Itโ€™s possible but low odds imo that Potato was set to explode super late like end of D5. Still in the case that it has, Sam should make a good choice with the Potato target.
 

James Rye

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes, I was an apprentice and I learnt someone's role. Worried they'll be at risk of being targeted by mafia so I'll consider when and what else I reveal. If it makes you feel better, I was going to throw the hot potato to DD last night so he'd hopefully explode Day 4 :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I meant the other 3, but you're on the other end of the spectrum with humongous walls and barkeeper shitposting :P
Oh, I thought you were pirate and stole a role after waiting for something worth stealing.

As for the bk shitposting, the bk getting axed was a travesty against the Mafia gods and it shall return someday, newer, better, more beautiful and you all gonna love it! That ain't shitposting, it's the truth! But prophets always get laughed at and ridiculed so keep making fun of me for holding onto my faith.:hmph
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Unfortunate.

!votelock digitaldude

Iโ€˜d have wished for more fighting from you, especially if town. My claim has been consistent since the game started and I didnโ€˜t get any results wrong so I should be more believable by default.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top