Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I had to claim a new role cause mentor was gonna use my old one eventually, sigh.
Why would digital tell us that about his mentor though... Is it a player he doesn't like?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
To be honest, this game is getting to me rn, I feel very drained and confused and I've been having migrenes all day thinking about who's next after DD. who is the right person to lynch next, we are in dire need of getting a right lynch as our numbers are fading, is there really a chance for there to be a mentor, like even if DD's achieved his goal of putting doubt in some people's heads, that doesn't make the theory impossible...

I think that Gry's idea of picking the sign that lynches top 2 voted is good, because it offers us the chance to get 2 birds with one stone, but it's like extremely terrifying to think of it if we're not sure if those two are right targets.... If we end up lynching 2 more town we're VERY FUCKED. We need to think very well about our top suspects today, make lists, make sure we're all on the same page, make sense of why they are so suspicious to us over others, and pick the 2 who are top 2 ranked.

Important for me after DD's lynch:
No one likes a broken mill and idk if I'm being tunnel visioned again, but I am having doubts related to the traitors for one. I find it funny that they both revealed, recruiting might still be an option if Marma lied about her list, mby that's why Erin also offered for the lynch, she wanted to step down because she was genuinely meh when she saw desin as mafia reveal and realized she's naive traitor, and since she's busy mby she lost the desire to continue playing.
Yet I still don't understand why she was srsly the only one to offer to step down... Why were the other two so stubborn to remain alive? Bcuz if they are genuinely town, and "confirmed" in our eyes, doesn't that make them the main kill targets? One of them will probably end up dying tonight if that's the case...
And I'll probably be blocked... or if no one dies it means Marma will be recruited XDDD... or I'll die... pretty hard for a doc (if there's still one) to know who to protec tonight....hmmm

ok headache's back fuck this, waiting for more opinions
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't put vanilla in my pancakes Gry...
you put NUTELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
--- Double Post Merged, ---

My reaction when gry claimed psychiatrist after I did.
My reaction when marmalade claimed she had a secondary role after I said she didnt.
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ahahha I can only imagine XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD poor guy :)))) I was laughing so bad when they countered your claims and you were all over the place was like "he gon and fucked up, I WAS RIGHT" felt very rewarding, after being the only one on your ass the entire game :))
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ofc Mentor is very balanced so he can recruit regardless of Cancer/Leo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You should try it. I'd have burned the one suggesting it on the stake years ago, but nowadays having vanilla ice cream to take spoonfuls with pancake bites is a great mixture.
oooooooooooo vanilla ice cream filling mmmmmmmmmmmm i agree, had a couple of times, but never actually used it when i made them at home hmmm, no no lulu, DIET DIEEETTTTT
--- Double Post Merged, ---

He claimed detective which I believe. What are the chances of there being another good detective
so you believe DD? that's why you're not voting yet?
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To be honest, this game is getting to me rn, I feel very drained and confused and I've been having migrenes all day
Then don't. Stop. Today is practically finished. Come back in some hours, see what dd died as, then consider who to spy on. Imo one of the people that haven't claimed. Then rest again. Then come back to D5 underway and you either dead or still alive.

If dead, then you can be happy that you didn't overthink yourself to death(although still participate for sign purposes for a cycle). If still alive, that is when the thinking will be most valuable not now. So take a break.
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I don't believe neither James nor Gajeel.

Why would the first that screams confirmed townies are the way to go wait so long? If he is giving this kind of hints might as well say it anyway.

Gajeel made a safe claim, I claimed that before as mafia, I think.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Juviii no one believes you anyway why are you still trying smh.
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Don't expect mafia to say they believe me, don't worry.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Can't we end the day already?
Why is it still going, i wanna know if DD bullshitting us or not already
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yes



No, I know for a fact that I'm neither of them.
how can you know that?

Why would digital tell us that about his mentor though... Is it a player he doesn't like?
he's llyyinnngggg desperateee troollinnnggg, come on are we not talking about the same person?

Then don't. Stop. Today is practically finished. Come back in some hours, see what dd died as, then consider who to spy on. Imo one of the people that haven't claimed. Then rest again. Then come back to D5 underway and you either dead or still alive.

If dead, then you can be happy that you didn't overthink yourself to death(although still participate for sign purposes for a cycle). If still alive, that is when the thinking will be most valuable not now. So take a break.
Yeah, I was actually gonna say that I'm not gonna be active for the rest of the day, I'll probably just read wat you guys talk about and like posts XD bcuz in any case i have nothing better to do today xD

true true wise Grysan shall take the suggestions and be on my way,lateer peeps

No, I believe he was a detective before becoming a mentee.
oh come onnnn....and why didn't you speak of this BEFORE ppl votelocked instantly like me now I'm doubting a bit.


no no no no... I am true to my spider senses I shall not give in to doubt!

~goes to make pancakes cuz fuck diet~!!!!
 

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Gajeel vote ya bastard, end this day

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Don't expect mafia to say they believe me, don't worry.
What did you even hint Juviii?

he's llyyinnngggg desperateee troollinnnggg, come on are we not talking about the same person?
I don't think he's lying about being a mentee. When dd screws up, he gives up this easily.

oh come onnnn....and why didn't you speak of this BEFORE ppl votelocked instantly like me now I'm doubting a bit.
What would that have changed? I just trust dd's words. He said that today when I wasn't even here. The fact remains that he's currently a scum.
 

avietar

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
If I survive the night, I will vote for Gajeel at this rate.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe scum are very straightforward: Mary, Tatsumaki, Demon, Juviii? Still gotta make a proper case on em next day.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If I survive the night, I will vote for Gajeel at this rate.
You won't, and I'm not talking about the possibility that you'll die tonight :p

Did Marmalade, Tatsumaki, Juviii, Maryxii, Asako, or Demon ever claim or give a solid hint? I've given up on Brandish at this point.

*grammar
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You won't, and I'm not talking about the possibility that you'll die tonight :p

Did Marmalade, Tatsumaki, Juviii, Maryxii, Asako, or Demon ever claim or give a solid hint? I've given up on Brandish at this point.

*grammar
All I know is this, may not be fully updated but it probably is.

MarmaladeSky - she already had the role before, and is not mad about it. Claimed Naive Traitor secondary role.
Tatsumaki - has an active role that could have impact with mechanics.
Juviii - never had the role before
Maryxxi - has a night active role
Asako - seing her role had her react to it with a "meh", its an active role.
Demonspeed - has an active role. Then he couple times said he isn't X role when asked but lost the info.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
ไธŠ็ดšๅ“ก / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Only my vote missin. I wanted to say that of the few I played this is the most chaotic game I've seen. Nobody but mafia knows a thing.

And if @SirSamuel016 i'll have you know I'm pretty tasty and handsome. Nothing wrong with wanting me in a plate. :cheez
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top