Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
🔮 With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time 🔮

🌠

♈ Aries ♈
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

♉Taurus ♉
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

♊Gemini ♊
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

♋ Cancer ♋
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

🌠

♌ Leo ♌
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

♍ Virgo ♍
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

♎ Libra ♎
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

♏ Scorpio ♏
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

🌠

♐ Sagittarius ♐
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

♑ Capricorn ♑
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

♒ Aquarius ♒
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

♓ Pisces ♓
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
🔮 Night Actions 🔮




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work 😤 The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time 😤





🌠 Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! 🌠
​
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
We not lycnhing, we have priority to lynch the mafia i got
Plus you're lovers, you can't kill
I want get the mafia that have roles aka the damn escort, i can see my life being forever blocked soon
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
yea, you'd know better than me rechecking my host PM every day when sending them a msg. True dat.
Considering I have a degree, yes I'd know better :mono

Feel bad for you but had to be someone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lock then
No, Asako's find comes first, then you unless she finds more. With any luck it's the Escort and it's gg from there.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Only problem with lynching Noona is that she is likely town Lover. Takes a mafia down with her but it's a town number down regardless and I don't know how we stand numbers-wise.
We don't know if the lovers are definitely mafia/townie couple, can also be townie townie
Panda didn't say anything
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No, but I found the Lover last night. :lmao Felt super bad because of it so hid it for now to see how you'll act, but can't hide it anymore in case it's a plan to screw us over. Now I don't know if your mafia lover told you to start killing his teammates or this is a different plan but no way are you legit with hiding a secondary role all this time.

So better come clean.
:))))))))))))))) ok good theory!

and here I thought I was bad.

I am clean tho' ... I just showered! How rude!
 

avietar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
We not lycnhing, we have priority to lynch the mafia i got
Plus you're lovers, you can't kill
I want get the mafia that have roles aka the damn escort, i can see my life being forever blocked soon
Very curious about the mafia...!

For now I'll tag @James Rye again. Who did you target last night?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Only problem with lynching Noona is that she is likely town Lover. Takes a mafia down with her but it's a town number down regardless and I don't know how we stand numbers-wise.
If you were Mafia, would you want to weed out the lover Mafia by killing Noona N5?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We don't know if the lovers are definitely mafia/townie couple, can also be townie townie
Panda didn't say anything
Would be completely imbalanced if it could hit 2 townies or 2 mafias, gamebreaking almost. Doubt it's fully random. They become third party how do they win as 2 townies without a nightkill.

Could be wrong but Noona being shifty about it to the max is enough for my assumptions.

I am not revealing right now and I have my reasons. If I have learned anything from the previous game, it's that trying to get Town's trust by doing what most say leads you nowhere.
@Asako please tell me it's Demon :XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I am not revealing right now and I have my reasons. If I have learned anything from the previous game, it's that trying to get Town's trust by doing what most say leads you nowhere.
Sure sure
Going into the super sus list to lynch, i told you, I'm forcing everyone to reveal today no matter who it is, all the good roles are out anyways

If you really townie you could revealed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
No, but I found the Lover last night. :lmao Felt super bad because of it so hid it for now to see how you'll act, but can't hide it anymore in case it's a plan to screw us over. Now I don't know if your mafia lover told you to start killing his teammates or this is a different plan but no way are you legit with hiding a secondary role all this time.

So better come clean.
How do you know it's the Lover? Psychiatrist don't get the role.

Are you saying it's one of your previous targets?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't see why there would be Town-Town Lovers. Did it ever happen before? And if it did it must have been an exception.
It happened many many games ago, before we had our current rules saying they must be from 2 different teams. But back then Lovers were also not TP, and they could also win with their faction. Since those fundamental changes it hasn't been done.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I am not revealing right now and I have my reasons. If I have learned anything from the previous game, it's that trying to get Town's trust by doing what most say leads you nowhere.
you can say that again.

I think this is the last time I'm ever claiming my role early on. Town is literally every man fend for themselves. Be
Considering I have a degree, yes I'd know better :mono

Feel bad for you but had to be someone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No, Asako's find comes first, then you unless she finds more. With any luck it's the Escort and it's gg from there.
that seems like an insulting remark :))

You seem kinda desperate Gry, guess you got the lover pm and thought you'd drop the sane spy. mby you should have come up with a diff reason to say you investigated me than "because you claimed sane". Not that you getting rid of the sane spy will help you tho'. But have at it ♥

Ah I'm useless :)) that's why you picked me. Thanks for clearing that up lover-san
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you were Mafia, would you want to weed out the lover Mafia by killing Noona N5?
Depends how big my team is. 4 players left(a total of 6 with DD and desin) then maybe, 3 players left then a definite no. May even be a no as 4 players, depends also on how trusted the players are.

If last mafias are in that group of non-claimers not counting you and Asako because of desin-made list, then they certainly can't afford nightkilling Noona and must hope for her to tank a lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How do you know it's the Lover? Psychiatrist don't get the role.

Are you saying it's one of your previous targets?
I don't know it, but what else could she be? Lovers appeared last night with the sign, and she played pro-town until then. A Spy Traitor would be very weak imo, other than cosplaying paranoid Spy and messing with town.

Making an educated guess here.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
why would they fkn kill me of all people
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You seem kinda desperate Gry, guess you got the lover pm and thought you'd drop the sane spy. mby you should have come up with a diff reason to say you investigated me than "because you claimed sane". Not that you getting rid of the sane spy will help you tho'. But have at it ♥

Ah I'm useless :)) that's why you picked me. Thanks for clearing that up lover-san
The finger pointing is cute but pointless, you'll drop sooner or later and confirm the rest. Keep investigating in the meantime tho.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Depends how big my team is. 4 players left(a total of 6 with DD and desin) then maybe, 3 players left then a definite no. May even be a no as 4 players, depends also on how trusted the players are.

If last mafias are in that group of non-claimers not counting you and Asako because of desin-made list, then they certainly can't afford nightkilling Noona and must hope for her to tank a lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I don't know it, but what else could she be? Lovers appeared last night with the sign, and she played pro-town until then. A Spy Traitor would be very weak imo, other than cosplaying paranoid Spy and messing with town.

Making an educated guess here.
I AM STILL PLAYING PRO TOWN OMFG WTF :)))))))))))))))))))))
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I am not revealing right now and I have my reasons. If I have learned anything from the previous game, it's that trying to get Town's trust by doing what most say leads you nowhere.
Yes. I agree. I think revealing has to be purposeful at minimum. I Won't hold it against you, lol. Also not targeting you tonight.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The finger pointing is cute but pointless, you'll drop sooner or later and confirm the rest. Keep investigating in the meantime tho.
yes yes act high and mighty with patronizing comments, you so cool how could you possibly be lover HAH.

Well, you can lynch me now cuz i ain't investigating anymore.

GOOD LUCK MAFIA I HOPE YOU WIN AND KILL GRY HE'S LOVER, and you'll get rid of the lover mafo too! ♥

I know I say this every game when I'm town and done with the unending distrust, but I can't prove myself more than this. So I am indeed done. Remember my findings from last night, cuz there will be no more until whoever kills me.

I'm gonna continue fourth with the minimum 3 posts a day.

!votelock Grysun

would have went for Juviii but hopefully she's your lover. Otherwise juviii can be next and bam only one mafia left wishful thinking desu ne
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Current claims, lies or not:

✨ I. MarmaladeSky as Shiryu ✨ - ??? + Naive Traitor
✨ II. Scary Noona as Camus✨ - Spy + ???
✨ V. James Rye as Aldebaran ✨ - ???(manly role?)
✨ VI. Asako as Shaka ✨ - Detective
✨ IX. Brandish as Sisyphus ✨ - Pirate with Prostitute stolen
✨ XI. Juviii as Deathmask ✨ - Bomb
✨ XII. Demonspeed as Saga ✨ - ???
✨ XIV. Avietar as Manigoldo ✨ - Spy
✨ XV. Maryxxi as Shura ✨ - ???
✨ XVIII. Tatsumaki as Aphrodite ✨ - ???
✨ XIX. Gajeel as Milo ✨ - Townie
✨ XX. GrySun as Aiolos ✨ - Psychiatrist

Furthermore:
  • There is a pair of lovers since last night.
  • Asako found another mafia.
  • It's confirmed that Brandish can steal roles because Heaven died as Townie.
  • There is a Town or Mafia Sickly for me to find as well.
  • Noona is saying Juviii targetted James, Juviii says no action.
Otherwise we just need the last couple claims. WIth any luck someone can still protect Asako for one more phase, or we lynch Escort today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

yes yes act high and mighty with patronizing comments, you so cool how could you possibly be lover HAH.

Well, you can lynch me now cuz i ain't investigating anymore.

GOOD LUCK MAFIA I HOPE YOU WIN AND KILL GRY HE'S LOVER, and you'll get rid of the lover mafo too! ♥

I know I say this every game when I'm town and done with the unending distrust, but I can't prove myself more than this. So I am indeed done. Remember my findings from last night, cuz there will be no more until whoever kills me.

I'm gonna continue fourth with the minimum 3 posts a day.

!votelock Grysun

would have went for Juviii but hopefully she's your lover. Otherwise juviii can be next and bam only one mafia left wishful thinking desu ne
You're so inconsistent. If you are speaking the truth Juviii is mafia but you lock on me because I found out you're lying :lmao You don't even have conviction in your action, miss Spy. No idea what kinda game you're playing here but you're a liar.

Projecting a bit much with now everyone being lover except for you :awe Just come clean and tell us your secondary role already.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top