Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I wanted to stay hidden a little while longer :(
I really did
Fucking DD, wasted my action (but at least technically did confirm gry that way but still )
I wish i picked someone else
Prepare for the worst, that your det result is the same as dd's selected player, who may be randomly chosen by Cancer to tank the lynch.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Prepare for the worst, that your det result is the same as dd's selected player, who may be randomly chosen by Cancer to tank the lynch.
Oh shit there was that too. What are the odds though? 1/3 1/4?
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Prepare for the worst, that your det result is the same as dd's selected player, who may be randomly chosen by Cancer to tank the lynch.
Well, that's unlucky if it is...
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fair point also, that Juviii can easily also be mafia. If mafia still have many members I can see the mafia lover telling Noona to frame and lynch a teammate who will claim a passive role.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
็ฅžใฎใ”ใจใ— / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Dead people don't spend more than one night in the DC, right?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Current claims, lies or not:

โœจ I. MarmaladeSky as Shiryu โœจ - ??? + Naive Traitor
โœจ II. Scary Noona as Camusโœจ - Spy + ???
โœจ V. James Rye as Aldebaran โœจ - ???(manly role?)
โœจ VI. Asako as Shaka โœจ - Detective
โœจ IX. Brandish as Sisyphus โœจ - Pirate with Prostitute stolen
โœจ XI. Juviii as Deathmask โœจ - Bomb
โœจ XII. Demonspeed as Saga โœจ - ???
โœจ XIV. Avietar as Manigoldo โœจ - Spy
โœจ XV. Maryxxi as Shura โœจ - ???
โœจ XVIII. Tatsumaki as Aphrodite โœจ - ???
โœจ XIX. Gajeel as Milo โœจ - Townie
โœจ XX. GrySun as Aiolos โœจ - Psychiatrist

Furthermore:
  • There is a pair of lovers since last night.
  • Asako found another mafia.
  • It's confirmed that Brandish can steal roles because Heaven died as Townie.
  • There is a Town or Mafia Sickly for me to find as well.
  • Noona is saying Juviii targetted James, Juviii says no action.
Otherwise we just need the last couple claims. WIth any luck someone can still protect Asako for one more phase, or we lynch Escort today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You're so inconsistent. If you are speaking the truth Juviii is mafia but you lock on me because I found out you're lying :lmao You don't even have conviction in your action, miss Spy. No idea what kinda game you're playing here but you're a liar.

Projecting a bit much with now everyone being lover except for you :awe Just come clean and tell us your secondary role already.
Lol, i locked on you cuz out of nowhere you.re trying to frame me, why would that be if not that you received lover role last night.

It.s either that, or i.m a ghost idk how that would work but I doubt we have a shapeshifter in the game.

So yea, lover-san. I locked you.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Btw just in case, i want those that are suspected to votelock last the one we be lycnhing, just in case
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Current claims, lies or not:

โœจ I. MarmaladeSky as Shiryu โœจ - ??? + Naive Traitor
โœจ II. Scary Noona as Camusโœจ - Spy + ???
โœจ V. James Rye as Aldebaran โœจ - ???(manly role?)
โœจ VI. Asako as Shaka โœจ - Detective
โœจ IX. Brandish as Sisyphus โœจ - Pirate with Prostitute stolen
โœจ XI. Juviii as Deathmask โœจ - Bomb
โœจ XII. Demonspeed as Saga โœจ - ???
โœจ XIV. Avietar as Manigoldo โœจ - Spy
โœจ XV. Maryxxi as Shura โœจ - ???
โœจ XVIII. Tatsumaki as Aphrodite โœจ - ???
โœจ XIX. Gajeel as Milo โœจ - Townie
โœจ XX. GrySun as Aiolos โœจ - Psychiatrist

Furthermore:
  • There is a pair of lovers since last night.
  • Asako found another mafia.
  • It's confirmed that Brandish can steal roles because Heaven died as Townie.
  • There is a Town or Mafia Sickly for me to find as well.
  • Noona is saying Juviii targetted James, Juviii says no action.
Otherwise we just need the last couple claims. WIth any luck someone can still protect Asako for one more phase, or we lynch Escort today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You're so inconsistent. If you are speaking the truth Juviii is mafia but you lock on me because I found out you're lying :lmao You don't even have conviction in your action, miss Spy. No idea what kinda game you're playing here but you're a liar.

Projecting a bit much with now everyone being lover except for you :awe Just come clean and tell us your secondary role already.
And how am i projecting when you.re the only one I.ve addressed as being the lover (otherwise too much of a sudden change to be smth else) and suggested by wishful thinking that juviii would be your lover 2 birds one shot. Because she lied about her role usage last night and you jumped to accuse me the minute i gave my results :))))

Too much of a coincidence, but what do I know, i.m the crazy Sakura nobody ever listens to.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Juviii Honestly dunno why but i felt like you knew my role D3, did you?
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Fair point also, that Juviii can easily also be mafia. If mafia still have many members I can see the mafia lover telling Noona to frame and lynch a teammate who will claim a passive role.
If I was mafia would I claim before the spy tells us their target? I did it cause I had no reason to fear!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Fair point also, that Juviii can easily also be mafia. If mafia still have many members I can see the mafia lover telling Noona to frame and lynch a teammate who will claim a passive role.
Thinking just like a lover I see :))) good good do tell us more
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Juviii Honestly dunno why but i felt like you knew my role D3, did you?
I suspected it in the day we had to vote for the 4 people list yes. Which is why I removed my vote from you.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If I was mafia would I claim before the spy tells us their target? I did it cause I had no reason to fear!
Stop. Just stop. I said i will not reveal until everyone mentions their targets. I revealed only after my target claimed
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I want get the mafia that have roles aka the damn escort, i can see my life being forever blocked soon
1 in 3 shot the Mafia Escort is the selected player under Cancer.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And how am i projecting when you.re the only one I.ve addressed as being the lover (otherwise too much of a sudden change to be smth else) and suggested by wishful thinking that juviii would be your lover 2 birds one shot. Because she lied about her role usage last night and you jumped to accuse me the minute i gave my results :))))

Too much of a coincidence, but what do I know, i.m the crazy Sakura nobody ever listens to.
I waited to see what you'll do and I did. Could've had any result on anyone and I'd have told. Reason I didn't say it right away is to get some spicy info out of you. Now we know you wanted Juviii dead, either to get rid of a mafia in the big team since Lovers is TP or some strat to kill a townie. It being in tandem with a hidden sickly on her also feels odd.

Let's not go back and forth, just tell me this: Why would I lie here? What's the game plan? You die as just Spy, then I die for lying. Doesn't help neither as mafia nor as lover. Just a waste of time. But you have a secondary role and one will show when you die. Reason why I'm so calm and you're losing your mind, because outcomes will prove me right and you wrong.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I waited to see what you'll do and I did. Could've had any result on anyone and I'd have told. Reason I didn't say it right away is to get some spicy info out of you. Now we know you wanted Juviii dead, either to get rid of a mafia in the big team since Lovers is TP or some strat to kill a townie. It being in tandem with a hidden sickly on her also feels odd.

Let's not go back and forth, just tell me this: Why would I lie here? What's the game plan? You die as just Spy, then I die for lying. Doesn't help neither as mafia nor as lover. Just a waste of time. But you have a secondary role and one will show when you die. Reason why I'm so calm and you're losing your mind, because outcomes will prove me right and you wrong.
Man gry, you see right through me! Good on you!

Gotta admit, with you trying this hard to impress :))) you might actually deserve to win with your lover :)))

Well, best of luck to you :) I have nothing further to add and I.d rather not waste more of my time on the subject repeating myself.
No, you.re calm because you.re arrogant. There.s a diff. Plus i.m not at all agitated. You keep replying with more smug comments so i.m just doing the same with my own crazy noona style, as if you don.t know me by now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If I was mafia would I claim before the spy tells us their target? I did it cause I had no reason to fear!
Because you didn't expect the spy to lie? Mafia doesn't always use an action. Could be that you didn't do anything last night yet sakura still saying the contrary throwing you off. As long as you die mafia it doesn't matter if you acted or not.
If you're town then it could be some Traitor play maybe.

Very interesting regardless.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Because you didn't expect the spy to lie? Mafia doesn't always use an action. Could be that you didn't do anything last night yet sakura still saying the contrary throwing you off. As long as you die mafia it doesn't matter if you acted or not.
If you're town then it could be some Traitor play maybe.

Very interesting regardless.
So, now I.m a traitor :))) traitor lover, has a good ring to it :))))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top