Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,608
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,608
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yea... It was demon uwu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He had wishy washy interaction with DD and how he talked yesterday is what made me investigate him
And another easy take-down. Mafia in panic mode. xD

You kind of sound hangry yourself Gaj
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm a doctor btw.
First night I targeted Gry, because you know. He often gets killed early game. N2 and N4 I targetted Avietar, because I wanted to keep her safe and give us information ^^
Yeah, Gry is always a great target for protection 'cause he gets so much attention. Bit of a shame Avi only got no results to show so far though. Also good job on staying hidden for so long, now Mafia can't risk killing Asako with you and Brand being there to block their kill action. Though like Asako said maybe you could have tried to fake another role like Spirit Medium because Mafia might have believed Town having only 3 protector roles if they got so many investigative roles and not take you into account. And well, suddenly so many killing roles as well.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Is he your lover sakura....

Anways, what I'm worried about right now is the fact brandish did block demon, meaning he not the killer, meaning more chance he is the escort that was protected by DD cancer will
You.re buying into the lover shit theory I see. But go ahead kill him and see if I.m still alive tomorrow.
 

avietar

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
It's gonna be important to coordinate night actions tonight, to make sure we cover our bases, and also account for 2 possibilities: Demon is protected by cancer, and Demon is not protected by cancer.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
And another easy take-down. Mafia in panic mode. xD



Yeah, Gry is always a great target for protection 'cause he gets so much attention. Bit of a shame Avi only got no results to show so far though. Also good job on staying hidden for so long, now Mafia can't risk killing Asako with you and Brand being there to block their kill action. Though like Asako said maybe you could have tried to fake another role like Spirit Medium because Mafia might have believed Town having only 3 protector roles if they got so many investigative roles and not take you into account. And well, suddenly so many killing roles as well.
How am I mafia again James?
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
How am I mafia again James?
We talking about demon... What the heck you're doing noona
I mean, you can't blame us for thinking you are lover with how you're acting today
 

James Rye

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
We talking about demon... What the heck you're doing noona
I mean, you can't blame us for thinking you are lover with how you're acting today
It showed me on the phone that he quoted me...
lol, there's nothing weird about my acting except for my gry interaction because i became trollish towards him. But ok.

Girl, not every discussion in here is about you, ya know. Don't take it personally please.
ON MY PHONE IT SHOWED YOU QUOTED MY POST HERE I SAID I WAS DONE! JFC
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You kind of sound hangry yourself Gaj
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm a doctor btw.
First night I targeted Gry, because you know. He often gets killed early game. N2 and N4 I targetted Avietar, because I wanted to keep her safe and give us information ^^
Werenโ€˜t you Doctor just last game? Is saving me your destiny? :wtf
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So... What's the plan now ?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
So I have to be the last one to lock ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If demon is mafia I will have targeted at least one mafia so that better my stats lol
 

James Rye

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So... What's the plan now ?
Same plan as every Mafia game, Asako.
We lynch the Demon. (for those too young to get it, this was a Pinky and the Brain quote, but slightly changed)
Votekill Demonspeed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
็ฅžใฎใ”ใจใ— / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Of course Shaka investigated me.

I'll post more of my thoughts later obviously but MG isn't my priority tonight when there are about 15 hours left.

Of all the claims here, Gajeel is the fishiest by far, second is Tatsumaki.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
i'm back, i'll catch up to the thread now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is no Gry/Juviii/Sakura case. We lynch Juviii, and make either you, Tatsumaki or Scary Noona vote last
euuuh why should i vote last?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

the DC that voted the cancer sign consists of sirsam dd erinyes?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

there is no one to answer me...
goodnight then, will be back in the morning to vote
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
i also think that brandish is townie cuz they were on the desin list + brandish confirmed me by saying he targeted me and he didn't die
I was blocked by EH this night, meaning I cannot confirm you.

the DC that voted the cancer sign consists of sirsam dd erinyes?
Yes. And the selected player for Cancer was voted by dd, Sam and EH.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
yaay someone is here
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Maryxxi

sorry if I missed this explanation, why did you have to ask the hosts to confirm if you were active during D1?
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
I was blocked by EH this night, meaning I cannot confirm you.



Yes. And the selected player for Cancer was voted by dd, Sam and EH.
i meant that since pirate u targeted me D1 and u are still alive it means i'm not mafia right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

aaaaah no i just understood something
My role was Pirate, now I am Prostitute.

N1) Chose Maryxxi after thinking her role was possibly good with a hint of risk (her hint was active but had to ask hosts about it).
Result - didn't get a PM back. Asked the hosts why. They told me to figure it out.
D2) Requested the hosts to use an action on GrySun.
Result - No reply. So I figured I didn't steal a day role from Maryxxi.
N2) After seeing EH revived, chose him hoping the role I got was positive in some way. They killed him once why not target him again.
Result - PM from hosts that I successfully stole prostitute. Initially I thought wow, Maryxxi had a great role. Read the interaction lists, realised I stole EH's role.
D3) Still laughing about the above stupidity, I saw EH voted me and the irony was too much. I claimed later I did nothing on N2, just in case I was obvious.
D4) -
N4) Targeted Demonspeed. Got no PM. Thought about going for James instead after Gajeel said to check Demon and I.
D5) Claiming and feel awful about it.

So, got EH's role out of it, which is a good thing.
u were blocked D1 right?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

so yeah that means nothing u did not confirm me
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Maryxxi

sorry if I missed this explanation, why did you have to ask the hosts to confirm if you were active during D1?
cuz i did not understand what does active/passive even mean xD the hosts explained that to me tho when i asked
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
So... What's the plan now ?
Not being blocked and finding us more mafia/confirmed townies ? :zomg


Do you think DD chose the sign?
 

avietar

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
Vote for Demonspeed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top