Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Man gry, you see right through me! Good on you!

Gotta admit, with you trying this hard to impress :))) you might actually deserve to win with your lover :)))

Well, best of luck to you :) I have nothing further to add and I.d rather not waste more of my time on the subject repeating myself.
No, you.re calm because you.re arrogant. There.s a diff. Plus i.m not at all agitated. You keep replying with more smug comments so i.m just doing the same with my own crazy noona style, as if you don.t know me by now.
You didn't answer my question on why I would be doing this if I'm lover, as it just extends the loss for a cycle.

If I'm arrogant it's always because I have a reason :lmao In this case a result proving you're lying.

Honestly a bit sad I found you so soon, thought my role finally has a purpose when the Lover sign appeared. I guess I can hunt the mafia lover for sport until you die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, now I.m a traitor :))) traitor lover, has a good ring to it :))))
No my leading theory is still that you're the town lover, just throwing out possibilities.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Now gonna stop it here, you're not main lynch for today and this is distracting. We need other players' claims.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
2. Gajeel, took DD's side, saying he believed him on and on and ended up voting for Juviii, refusing to get on the DD train? I have not read Juviii as sus thus far, just for not revealing, not like others have revealed, like take brandish for example.
lol

Time to reveal.

My role is bomb. I was trying to bait mafia by making them think I was det or spy at first. Then 2 spies appeared but still no det.

But with me growing sus it's no use and it's important to claim today so we can pinpoint the last scums.

I can't even vote today so I'll be a great scapegoat for mafia.
lol
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Maryxxi i been like seeing you since the start of the phrase yet you not saying anything
Thinking of the claim you go for ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is there a defuser to defuse Juviii if she's Mafia Bomb?
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Currently Mary according to my stalking skills is engaging in a conversation .... Hmmmm
 

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The mechanics already give us a hot potato and a bomb. Do you really believe Juviii to be bomb?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You didn't answer my question on why I would be doing this if I'm lover, as it just extends the loss for a cycle.

If I'm arrogant it's always because I have a reason :lmao In this case a result proving you're lying.

Honestly a bit sad I found you so soon, thought my role finally has a purpose when the Lover sign appeared. I guess I can hunt the mafia lover for sport until you die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No my leading theory is still that you're the town lover, just throwing out possibilities.
Have fun with that last part.

I missed that q, didn.t bother reading the entire thing anymore and skimmed to the end.

Well, you.re probably hoping that when I die, if I.m not lover i.m at least traitor ir the sickly or something secondary to proove your secondary claim. Because you are indeed investigator. And ppl will just dismiss it as that, since the secondary role is unknown.

And if and when I turn out as just your lame ass useless spy cuz you got the det now, you don.t need me nomore. You.ll just imply shapeshifter :))) since in that case not even I would know the secondary role and bam you clean. Especially since if asako.s target isn.t juviii there will be 2 way more sus players prioritizing before your lynch. 2 Lynches 2 night kills later, you find yourself winning the game.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
So Iโ€™m necromancer, Iโ€™ve been laying low cuz I believe itโ€™s an important role and revealing will easily get me killed by mafia as I can get any active night role from the dead townies + also because I know margiโ€™s role so I wanted to wait as long as possible to see if someone would accidentally fake claim it

But since many people already claimed, there are only few of us (maybe 4?) who did not claim, some of us might be mafia, so mafia would easily know who are the very few townies not claiming and will guess that we have important info and role we hiding. I mean why would someone still hide after a det came out if they donโ€™t have something important. I think that now is the right time to give the info I have before I get killed.

I was planning on revealing by the end of the phase when more people claimed and told their targets so that I can catch their lies, but Iโ€™m just too paranoid i m even afraid that mafia might have assassin that can kill me during the day for being too mysterious xD (also the reason why Iโ€™m writing one long post to give everything I have at once)

Here are my actions, targets and results :

N1 : I necro doc shad then targeted evil

N2 : I necro investigator hardy then targeted dead Margi >result : Margi is Mortician

N3 : phase skipped

N4 : I necro mortician margi then targeted evil >

Results I got from using mortician on evil : Evil was investigated N1, then was investigated by 3 people N2, and was killed N2

My conclusions :

  • Gry is probably psy in fact : he said before he targeted me N1 and Evil N2 got no secondary roles on both of us. Well he didnโ€™t lie about me, I have no secondary role + heโ€™s most likely one of the 3 people who investigated evil on N2.
  • Scary noona and Avi are probably spies as they claimed : they both said they targeted evil N2 so they must be responsible for the 2 other investigating results I got on N2.

To clear something if you are also confused about it as I was, the spyโ€™s action also comes out in the morticianโ€™s result as โ€œinvestigatedโ€ not โ€œspied onโ€. Found this in the interactions list (mortician part), check it yourself if you want to make sure : โ€œIf his target PlayerX was targeted by role Y (on the left), the text would say: Detectives/Spies/Investigator/Mortician/Spirit Medium/M. Detective- X was investigated on that nightโ€ .


So unless someone else with one of these roles โ€œDetectives/Spies/Investigator/Mortician/Spirit Medium/M. Detectiveโ€ says no Iโ€™m the one who investigated evil N2, gry and scary noona and avi did not lie about targeting evil N2.



Now I donโ€™t know what to do with these infos that lovers are here, the whole gry-noona-juvii situation is confusing, lemme reread the last pages and see.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
The mechanics already give us a hot potato and a bomb. Do you really believe Juviii to be bomb?
I dunno but could be because there a lack of kills
I feel like if juviii was mafia, i could already been dead.... She knows my feelings about det
I also learned this game to always hint like usual and not make myself stuck like this with hinting for det... Felt the more i talked the more i was obvious about the meh
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
@Maryxxi i been like seeing you since the start of the phrase yet you not saying anything
Thinking of the claim you go for ?
u know that i could have just checked the thread as a guest if i didn't want you to see me online right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also apologies if i shouldn't have came out now. I canโ€™t live with the stress of dying with my infos anymore T.T sorry for being weak.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Asako do you believe that brandish is pirate?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Have fun with that last part.

I missed that q, didn.t bother reading the entire thing anymore and skimmed to the end.

Well, you.re probably hoping that when I die, if I.m not lover i.m at least traitor ir the sickly or something secondary to proove your secondary claim. Because you are indeed investigator. And ppl will just dismiss it as that, since the secondary role is unknown.

And if and when I turn out as just your lame ass useless spy cuz you got the det now, you don.t need me nomore. You.ll just imply shapeshifter :))) since in that case not even I would know the secondary role and bam you clean. Especially since if asako.s target isn.t juviii there will be 2 way more sus players prioritizing before your lynch. 2 Lynches 2 night kills later, you find yourself winning the game.
Replace investigator with whatever sees secondary roles I forgot the name (realized that while reading mary.s post cuz i.m on the phone and too lazy to find the role thread)
 

James Rye

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woha, wait? We got a sickly after all and now they use their ability? Why hasn't anyone claimed it yet though, that is such an easy way to confirm yourself, or at least your 2nd role that is? Mafia Sickly perhaps?

Waitiwaitwaitiwat! Didn't Sam said he targeted Marma twice in a row and has now proven a townie??? Why did he die as Apprentice then? What's going on?

EH died as TOWNIE?! Brand stole EH's role?! I knew I was right about assuming he was Pirate! Now our Det only needs to figure out if he is a Townie or a Mafia Pirate. Though wouldn't he best profit from letting EH live longer instead of getting him killed? Also doesn't make sense. Just like Digi not doing a kill to steal a role to protect himself instead of choosing a role and getting found out right away.

My horoscope sounds depressing :emocat
At least you ain't haunted by ghosts. Also what is your role? Another apprentice?

So my efforts were blocked again? I once again got no results. Scary, did you get results?
3 no results, damn bro, that sucks. No way those can all be random, you are clearly being blocked. Question is why would they keep blocking you over Noona.

does heaving dying as "townie" means he was vanilla and had no role?
Yep. Or in this case that his role was stolen and thus got a new role which is Townie or as we call it "Vanilla Townie", aka lame and boring and doesn't even have a hidden effect like Death Miller or Sleeper.

EH is Townie??
Lololololololol.

Wait, Mafia Pirate can steal Town roles too.
Which is what we got Asako for to check what alignment Brand got.

But it wouldn't make sense for a Mafia Pirate to do this and then kill him.
The only way this works is if they can kill the Det but we should still have a doc hidden somewhere so Asako should be safe tonight.

I targeted avietar, she had no secondary role. Thought it wise to check our trusted people for Lovers now that they are introduced.
Was gonna go Gajeel but I read his hints as him being Innocent Child and that he'll reveal, and Innocent Child cannot have any scum secondaries so that'd be pointless. But no reveal so..
IC on day 6 is pretty damn late though.

Biggest benefit I see from a mafia pov is: it would confirm a Pirate presence ingame helping with their claims. Right on time for a day where people will claim. I hope.

I think it's a mafia pirate because Sam was legit Apprentice, what's the point of town having both.
So you believe Marma to have been Apprentice as well? 'Cause Sam said he learned his role from Marma and still died as Apprentice, meaning one of them gotta be insane.

can someone explain to me why did DD lie about being mentee to get lynched while he is mafia janitor?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



just to go to the DC and do something from there?
He lied to mess with our minds. Maybe he hoped some townies would choose to spare him in an effort to go after the Mentor but that was a waste of time. Plus trolling. If you gotta die at least die with style.

aww that's so cute!

Thing is doe, unless I'm missing smth, bomb is passive, and you targeted James last night *cough* *cough*

Anything to say on the matter?
Juviii did what now??? o.O

My role was Pirate, now I am Prostitute.

N1) Chose Maryxxi after thinking her role was possibly good with a hint of risk (her hint was active but had to ask hosts about it).
Result - didn't get a PM back. Asked the hosts why. They told me to figure it out.
D2) Requested the hosts to use an action on GrySun.
Result - No reply. So I figured I didn't steal a day role from Maryxxi.
N2) After seeing EH revived, chose him hoping the role I got was positive in some way. They killed him once why not target him again.
Result - PM from hosts that I successfully stole prostitute. Initially I thought wow, Maryxxi had a great role. Read the interaction lists, realised I stole EH's role.
D3) Still laughing about the above stupidity, I saw EH voted me and the irony was too much. I claimed later I did nothing on N2, just in case I was obvious.
D4) -
N4) Targeted Demonspeed. Got no PM. Thought about going for James instead after Gajeel said to check Demon and I.
D5) Claiming and feel awful about it.

So, got EH's role out of it, which is a good thing.
Awesome, nice move, Brand. If you're town pirate and not mafia pirate, that is, but killing EH does speak against being mafia pirate cause you would profit from him staying alive, I think. Except you do the whole reverse psychology thingie, but eh, too complicated of a move and there are better targets to kill than a townie.

So ehhh fuck, all the good meh roles i wanted to act as were taken, now i really have to claim
I wanted to continue my fun fun time journey of not claiming but i feel like now it's easily guessable by mafia so i prefer to claim

I'm the detective you guys been looking for, and I'm actually sane
I knew this since N2 so that's why I acted like that in D3, no way I'm dying when i know my sanity
The fucked up thing is.... The one i got was DD, but he shot himself in the foot later on, imagine how pissed i was when that happened, like damn DD if i knew you do such a mistake, i could never went for you


He made me harden my heart to really not reveal no matter what till i get an other mafia
Like, imagine everytime you asking, how useful it is my mind going "leaveeeee me aloneeee"

Anyways I'm still pissed at that
Btw N1 was hardy so why i was begging to wait for a few days




As much as i wanted to continue my fun fun time journey in my side, the more days past, the more I'm getting paranoid if i won't die

Especially as yes today i got an other mafia (you know my detective skills could been really good if DD again didn't shot himself in the foot)
Two guilties right after each other
This was my face when that happen




Anyways i request everyone to reveal right this moment with my new powers :blush:handgun
Damn, girl! You're on a roll!!! I thought you were the hider cause it is such a "meh" role! XD

My role is obvious and I gotta ping @Gajeel since he asked specifically for it: I am Avenger.
You know, strong like my character, a hero like my character, cool like Marvel Avenger and a shit ton hard to prove if your marked player doesn't get killed so that you can come out telling everyone who you chose to die during the day for the next night phase.
It's why I didn't claimed it earlier knowing the accusations I would get for a role with no effect, yet. If someone had claimed it before me I could have done a Gry, but no such luck, sadly.

I targeted Hardy on N1, got no results.
I targeted Evil on N2, got no results.
N3 -
And as for N4, I targeted James.

@James Rye who did you target last night?

*Edit: I targeted Hardy on N1, not Grysun.
Nobody. I cannot target anybody. Sorry man. :c

I wanted to stay hidden a little while longer :(
I really did
Fucking DD, wasted my action (but at least technically did confirm gry that way but still )
I wish i picked someone else
At least you knew your sanity really early, so Hardy's death wasn't fully in vain. Also good on you for staying low for so long. Must have been real hard on day 3, nice job.

No, but I found the Lover last night. :lmao Felt super bad because of it so hid it for now to see how you'll act, but can't hide it anymore in case it's a plan to screw us over. Now I don't know if your mafia lover told you to start killing his teammates or this is a different plan but no way are you legit with hiding a secondary role all this time.

So better come clean.
Wait you did? But didn't you said you found no 2nd role on avi? Did you actually investigate/psy-analyze Noona?

Boah, didn't expected to see this stuff.
Sickly used in N3, Pirate saving Hoe by stealing (poor EH really had no break this game), Det coming out with two hits and our real Psy said he found the Lovers already. Things are looking up now.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
u know that i could have just checked the thread as a guest if i didn't want you to see me online right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also apologies if i shouldn't have came out now. I canโ€™t live with the stress of dying with my infos anymore T.T sorry for being weak.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Asako do you believe that brandish is pirate?
You cool, i felt the same, the responsibility of being an investigation role is deep
At least now i know in case i die there a chance as slim as it is for you to use my sane det powers....

But i feel like they block me for that reason so det don't go in death hands and have a chance of coming back by you or mechanic
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
i ll be back in a bit to reread the last pages and think about the gry-juvii-noona case. all i had on gry and noona might prove they are townies but now one of them can be lover...
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@James Rye i hope you used your avenger role then on me if you thought i was hider as it can die easily by mistake
 

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
There is no Gry/Juviii/Sakura case. We lynch Juviii, and make either you, Tatsumaki or Scary Noona vote last
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
do you believe that brandish is pirate?
I prefer to believe considering he with me in the lynch D3, anyways we will know with how many block we can get on the trusted ones, i feel like mafia could benefit more on keeping the pirate hidden so they use it freely with prostitute
But i trust him for now ...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
There is no Gry/Juviii/Sakura case. We lynch Juviii, and make either you, Tatsumaki or Scary Noona vote last
Sorry bro, i locked already
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There is no Gry/Juviii/Sakura case. We lynch Juviii, and make either you, Tatsumaki or Scary Noona vote last
Seems like a good way to get rid of townies...
Reveal gajeel
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top