Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,595
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,595
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
euuuh why should i vote last?
so you can take the hit in case Juviii turns up Mafia Bomb (not probable) :?bunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill Demonspeed
--- Double Post Merged, ---

1. Grysun, took DD's side early on and continued on that track, considering how DD turned out, pretty sus, reminds me of when my teammates tried to save me from being sus, ended up taking both down with me :(.
2. Gajeel, took DD's side, saying he believed him on and on and ended up voting for Juviii, refusing to get on the DD train? I have not read Juviii as sus thus far, just for not revealing, not like others have revealed, like take brandish for example.


Lightly but still sus of Marma not sure if the traitor is naive rn. Sam's death only proves that she wasn't recruited N1 and N2, does not guarantee the future.
Brandish and James the most before, and unsure of EH being town hoe and not mafia hoe but since for EH no one counter claimed his...but now he dead so good thing i said nothing of that theory.
C'mon sakura, you can do better than this. I, myself, know I'm town plus those two are the safest townies within the bunch and that's who you suspect now? You went full 180 degrees, almost like something ''happened'' last night if you ask me.

It's been discussed, but I'm just doing a full serious reading of this phase.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
so you can take the hit in case Juviii turns up Mafia Bomb (not probable) :?bunny
and why would i the necromancer take the hit? :)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so you can take the hit in case Juviii turns up Mafia Bomb (not probable) :?bunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill Demonspeed
--- Double Post Merged, ---



C'mon sakura, you can do better than this. I, myself, know I'm town plus those two are the safest townies within the bunch and that's who you suspect now? You went full 180 degrees, almost like something ''happened'' last night if you ask me.

It's been discussed, but I'm just doing a full serious reading of this phase.
Lol, that was like a first day first comment impression after yday. Yes we.re all town in this game. God you and gry are so condescending cuz of that comment lmao
 

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and why would i the necromancer take the hit? :)
I actually re-read the whole day, so I'm not sure anymore. I believe Juviii, Tatsumaki, and Demonspeed to be mafia, but then who's the last one...
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
I actually re-read the whole day, so I'm not sure anymore. I believe Juviii, Tatsumaki, and Demonspeed to be mafia, but then who's the last one...
well idk but i'm sure that's not me
so VoteKill demonspeed
i will lock in the morning
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Whoโ€˜d have thought that if you have a normal town vs mafia game rather than a bunch of scum parties and half the players being mafia and 3 kills per night, that the game is actually quite straightforward. Feels good.

Only TP seem to be the Lovers no? Illusions wouldโ€˜ve shattered by now, Santa wouldโ€˜ve left a presence and rest wouldโ€˜ve killed.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I will not be here for the end of the phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is digitaldude the one getting evicted from the DC after Demon dies or is it Samuel?

@GrySun From reading Libra's (lovers) description and the way it was formulated, it's most likely still a town-mafia combo lovers. Not like I'm teaching you anything though...
Just putting in my two-penny worth, but in case Demon doesn't show up as a lover, I would personally check Tatsumaki since it doesn't seem like Juviii and sakura like each other this game around.

Unless we just lynch sakura and call it a day for the lovers. That works too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Unless we just lynch sakura and call it a day for the lovers. That works too.
yeah, that's not a good idea actually, never mind.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
็ฅžใฎใ”ใจใ— / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote kill Maryxxi.

Only way to make sense out of this. Her claim and results are a bit too convenient and it's her 2nd game I think? Which makes me think there is at least one experienced player among them, who gave them good instructions, probably Gajeel or Gry.

The Det claim from Asako makes sense and I can't imagine a game without one but since she claims Sane who got Guilty on me it means MArGi was the Det.

Besides me her targets are all dead people. I also remember her saying that we should have avoided killing these two but she never took action.

With these mechanics it's clear that the hosts don't want the game to last too long. Both Investigator and Mortician(I am not fond of this role) are too weak IMO.

And whoever are the Lovers, I don't think they would benefit from lynching a Mafia right after pairing with someone else(Assuming they decided to win as Lovers= . Sakura is very likely one or a Traitor but I need to reread more posts.

Tatsu is also an obvious Mafia. I don't remember a single Banshee claim from a Townie( since this game has been introduced. Son was Banshee once but I don't remember him claiming and I think he was the first Banshee ever.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,886
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Vote kill Maryxxi.

Only way to make sense out of this. Her claim and results are a bit too convenient and it's her 2nd game I think? Which makes me think there is at least one experienced player among them, who gave them good instructions, probably Gajeel or Gry.
Or someone like yourself perhaps.
Look, I believe Asako over you right now. If she is lying sheโ€™ll obviously be the first to go ^^

votekill Demon
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votekill demon.

I hope you're not protected by the sign, sorry.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
็ฅžใฎใ”ใจใ— / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Or someone like yourself perhaps.
Look, I believe Asako over you right now. If she is lying sheโ€™ll obviously be the first to go ^^

votekill Demon
I'll kill Maryxxi or Sakura once I die :noworry .
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Do you think DD chose the sign?
Yea considering we basically lost a one night doc on someone, cancer better for night for townie

Votekill demonspeed
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
Tatsu is also an obvious Mafia. I don't remember a single Banshee claim from a Townie
Bold of you when you're claiming vengeful townie.

Votekill Demonspeed
still waiting for everyone to lock since apparently I have to be last.

Who are the other sus ? Juviii and James ?
 

avietar

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
Votelock Demonspeed.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
็ฅžใฎใ”ใจใ— / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Bold of you when you're claiming vengeful townie.

Votekill Demonspeed
still waiting for everyone to lock since apparently I have to be last.

Who are the other sus ? Juviii and James ?
VT and Banshee don't work the same way. I don't get what you are trying to say here. Many Mafias claimed Banshee in the past, even in the previous game.
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
No one really paying attention to the sickly but I think it's safe to assume Gajeel got me covid with how much he is typing my name today.

@Tatsumaki @Demonspeed why did you keep your role hidden for this long?

Today mafia will have to choose if they block a spy or a det so that's good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top