Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Then why do you think you're Naive? All of these are alive and unconfirmed imo.

Juviii you tried to kill because she was in your list? Or do you still say that she had an action?

@Gajeel correct me if I'm wrong but you could've obtained DD's Janitor or Demon's Robber, then pretended you got Sam's Doctor.

Mary also not confirmed yet, Demon tried to shade her in his passing. Her of all people.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I suppose then it should say you don't have a secondary role anymore. Interesting option. But if you're right I should keep searching for lovers then unless one landed on Gajeel.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Yes Demon died Robber, and Brandish said he blocked him last night. And an anon vote was cast.
I was trying to get their attention to get recruited, notice how I say nothing more on the topic AFTER asako revealed Demon as guilty.

I think I'm naive because Demon is not on my list... how many times do I have to say it.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Marm had Doctor claim, was believed by most and nobody else to protect her. They went for her last night for sure. I think she big-brained us with the Naive claim.
Mary used Bodyguard on Asako iirc?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You can't save up the anon vote though. They either use it next day D3(they didn't) or it goes to waste. Demon absolutely killed the night Brandish blocked him.
Mafia Robber (Mafia) Day Action - If the Robber has killed somebody successfully in the previous night he can use the stolen vote of his victim in the day besides his own. The vote of the victim can only be given as a locked vote. He cannot collect more than one robbed vote. The anonymous vote can be placed on anyone, no restrictions.
It never says here you can't save it, it only says you can't collect more than one vote gry
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It never says here you can't save it, it only says you can't collect more than one vote gry
The previous night part should mean it's the next day
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes you were talking about pirate and apprentice. Are you upgrading to M.Pirate and apprentice, just coz the linked debunked you the other day?

Care to tell me how Escort + M.Pirate(Prostitute) failed to stop anyone last night lol
I still stand by that Pirate and Apprentice are a bad mix to have in a game. I obviously talked about town Pirate. Mafia Pirate has a different subset of targets than town Pirate changing the scenarios.

Not sure why they both failed a kill and blocked nobody. I can think of some cases though:
  1. Maybe one of our investigators is pulling a lawl and bluffing a result.
  2. Maybe only 2 members left, one has to kill the other got his role swapped with Janitor or Robber.
  3. Maybe they never had an Escort until you stole the Prostitute, and avietar has been "blocked all game". I gotta check back who her targets were, what if she was never blocked but her targets never targetted anyone?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was trying to get their attention to get recruited, notice how I say nothing more on the topic AFTER asako revealed Demon as guilty.

I think I'm naive because Demon is not on my list... how many times do I have to say it.
:facepalm Sorry I haven't had my tea yet. Yes obviously you needed Demon on your list as well. Damn this is complicated.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Copy Panda @Farfalla can robber save his vote or does they need to use it the day after

Asking hosts interpretation is easier
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It never says here you can't save it, it only says you can't collect more than one vote gry
Then it's badly described no? I could swear we voted on changing Robber in the council and him collecting votes for later didn't pass.

But I could be wrong, been many months since then. @Copy Panda can you confirm if Robber has to kill the night before to cast his vote? Or can he kill in any night and save it up for later?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe the voting passed and I didn't notice.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If the Robber has killed somebody successfully in the previous night
It does say previous night though, as a condition to cast it during the day.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Then it's badly described no? I could swear we voted on changing Robber in the council and him collecting votes for later didn't pass.

But I could be wrong, been many months since then. @Copy Panda can you confirm if Robber has to kill the night before to cast his vote? Or can he kill in any night and save it up for later?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe the voting passed and I didn't notice.
I dont know, i remember me and daws thinking that robber can save their vote in case they do kill but they can't have more then one
Why I'm asking hosts now
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Maybe they never had an Escort until you stole the Prostitute, and avietar has been "blocked all game". I gotta check back who her targets were, what if she was never blocked but her targets never targetted anyone?
Yea idk how the responses in PM's worked. It took me literally a day to understand that I did not steal Maryxxi's role.

What pm does a spy receive when they are blocked, and when the target does not act?
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
a robber can stock up to one vote
Oh wow, so the buff actually went through? We may need to rewrite the role description then.

Sorry Brandish, nevermind the Demon anon vote proof then. He could've also killed then Evil N2.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Not sure why they both failed a kill and blocked nobody. I can think of some cases though
The thing is, N2 avietar no result was really really delayed
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I think I'm naive because Demon is not on my list... how many times do I have to say it.
If Demon is on your list then you would be naive yeah.

But if that is true do you trust Marm? I can't see 3 naive traitors in this game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yea idk how the responses in PM's worked. It took me literally a day to understand that I did not steal Maryxxi's role.

What pm does a spy receive when they are blocked, and when the target does not act?
Spy gets exactly the same PM both when blocked and when target didn't act. That's intentional so the player can't tell what happened. So other than blocked she could also just have targetted people without actions.
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Isn't *
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@avietar Can you tell us again all you previous target ? Just in case
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The thing is, N2 avietar no result was really really delayed
I was silent on that because it felt like Farf confirmed a townie publicly and I didn't wanna say it so she isn't hostkilled :lmao Still doesn't mean she was blocked, just that she was forgotten in the midst of PM sending. Same if she has a non-Spy role but I doubt it.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
And you say that based on what exactly?

I'm certainly not mafia.

You should be aware of Gajeel having been recruited btw. With their numbers going down and he claiming vanilla they might had gone for him. Don't forget he is the only vanilla claim.

We also have lovers, which is probably Sakura who didn't even send her action. But there is another one so have that into account. If we lynch Sakura 2 scums die and once she flips lovers maybe you all can understand she faked the results yesterday.

Last scums between James, Mary and Brandish or Tatsu if boss.
I'm basing that on me targeting you and Asako not being blocked. Now avie isn't blocked. I guess Escort could block me instead. It's more straightforward for me to assume what I did.

Okay I consider Gajeel. He had some interactions with you and James that looked like a recruitment drive. The sickly claim was quick as were his responses to this day's OP, which I find sus.

Noona is the most town of all with Asako for mine, not sure we should go for the Townie lover. I think focussing on Mafia is better.

Mary?
love how my name pops up from time to time on sus lists for no reason at this point
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I gotta calm down a bit, get my tea and properly write my suspects here. I think 2 mafias + a recruiter player are around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top