Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

avietar

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
This is really weird and annoying. I thought I certainly am not a high target now with so many other strong roles out in the open. Unless the purpose is to make me look suspicious ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Anyway, sorry I don't have anything... Again.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Lol Gajeel :))))))) You have no idea how I think, so read below, as I just finished writing my thought process for this game, if this doesn't make sense or you find it sus, I already specified 3 times today and i think at least 2 times yesterday, that you guys can lynch me today.

Anyway, here are my thoughts while playing:

After D1 when I saw Desin dead I figured oh look I'm sane because he was on my list and I never played a game where there were 2 traitors one naive and one sane so I didn't take the possibility into account (especially because my list had 5 players), or there being more real traitors(like even 2 traitors to be in it with 2 mafia teams or one big mafia with 2 traitors one naive).

But then when the 4 lynch list was put up, Marma and Erin both revealed they're both traitors and naive cuz they got other ppl on their lists, I figured, what if one of them is lying and I might be naive. But since said list is randomized I wanted to test it by getting one of the people on it lynched, so I can verify my result (hence me going for DD the weakest player least contributing in the game that was on my list easier to frame than the others). After I got him lynched I reached the conclusion that I am indeed sane traitor.

So my play next would be to try and frame Gry bit by bit but when he mentioned he investigated avietar cuz lovers are now in, I had a hunch he might be lying about his claim but he was so chill i left my guard down, so I proceeded with framing Juviii, since Juviii was on gry's radar since day one, and I hadn't actually interacted with her throughout the game, and she was also on my mafia list to which at the time I already thought I was sane and figured taking her down with my results would confirm me and then mby I'd actually get recruited and get rid of my secondary role too in case gry would verify me.

I figured I'd spy on her in case someone decides to check me (like avietar in the case that we're both sane for some pandagame reason) and bullshit her action and target and her being sicklied was quite in my favor. I did that, because revealing her through my night actions would confirm me as sane spy once and for all. The stars were aligned, finally Uranus shined upon my Aquarius! But then Uranus decided to shit all over my face cuz ofc Gry had to ruin everything (if it wasn't for this pesky GRY AND HIS HUNCHES I would have gotten away with it too), so I knew I was fucked but I didn't want to give up, because that's who I am, so I figured that even if I died, I'd try some lover framing Gry back since he gave me an opening by saying that "traitor spy is so weaksauce" (Because there is A CHANCE THAT HE ACTUALLY IS LOVERS which will fucking suck for town because no one can actually prove it. Unless by some miracle you lynch the mafia lover and there's no trio, he'll just play everyone by taking his time investigating others not finding secondary roles and such, and just used this possibility to frame me for a next on the list lynch) and maybe my death would take susness off of Juviii instead, since I still believed I was sane.

Then I votelocked Gry "out of spite" because I knew someone will suggest that I (or some other sus) be the last to vote (as has happened many times before when a bomb claim came out) and idk if it was a hunch that I might still be naive and in reality marma to be the sane one or not or we're all 3 naive, but I did it with that thought in mind. Then I saw Mary saying she's necro, but I figured she must be lying since no one else claimed it and didn't have to actually be in the game as it wasn't a role I saw in every game I played (like others are, spy doc etc). The problem that, with Asako's reveal that Demonspeed turned up guilty (later lynched and confirmed),was not on my mafia list... so.... I realized Juviii being on my list might also not be mafia and all my hard work was for fucking nothing and I almost got a townie killed and my aliagence was fucking fake...
I couldn't have possibly known that so I shouldn't say sorry for decieving you all, cuz I at least got a mafia lynched with DD, though looking in perspective now, it was just dumb luck that i chose him, but I still feel bad because I realize that no matter what I say I still look sus and that just makes me lose interest in actively playing, and with the communications audit coming up, which is a big responsability I can't even focus(plus my general very depressed mood lately), so I'm a bit low...

Anyway, my theories are:

1. Erin was true traitor and only offered herself because she was actually too busy to play, since we can't know if sane or insane because it only says "traitor"
2. Marama's the real traitor
3. We're all naive traitors and this panda game is weird af. but then there's 6 mafias definitely so there's that too.


As for the rest on my list, I was trying to stay away from Mary the most cuz she seemed the only one ppl didn't distrust out of my list, and gajeel, but then some players started being inquisitive against gajeel and I figured i'd add him to my sus list just for kicks and to distance myself a bit, since he also claimed vanilla and I was pretty sure that vanilla might actually not even be in the game you know since no one countered his claim, but i didn't pursue on that path further. I hoped that me directly attacking them (DD Juviii and gajeel) would get them to recruit me finally, and if my results on juviii would have gone well and she'd have proved to be mafia, I'd be in the clear for sure, and then even if Gajeel would have been caught, me and Mary would have proceeded at our leisure.
will be back in a bit to read this
 

avietar

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
Tatsu boss maybe
Wait, the boss shows up as town under investigation, right?

The thing that irks me most is that Tatsu was super uncooperative and difficult in answering the question. It shouldn't have been such a big deal.
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wait, the boss shows up as town under investigation, right?

The thing that irks me most is that Tatsu was super uncooperative and difficult in answering the question. It shouldn't have been such a big deal.
Yea boss does, I mean boss doing nothing is usual.

But Tatsu did cooperate in the end, going first, despite being innocent on asako's list which bought some trust. You were likely blocked last night.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Damn I'm lost guys...
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm probably gonna lock James and head to bed, v.soon
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lol Gajeel :))))))) You have no idea how I think, so read below, as I just finished writing my thought process for this game, if this doesn't make sense or you find it sus, I already specified 3 times today and i think at least 2 times yesterday, that you guys can lynch me today.

Anyway, here are my thoughts while playing:

After D1 when I saw Desin dead I figured oh look I'm sane because he was on my list and I never played a game where there were 2 traitors one naive and one sane so I didn't take the possibility into account (especially because my list had 5 players), or there being more real traitors(like even 2 traitors to be in it with 2 mafia teams or one big mafia with 2 traitors one naive).

But then when the 4 lynch list was put up, Marma and Erin both revealed they're both traitors and naive cuz they got other ppl on their lists, I figured, what if one of them is lying and I might be naive. But since said list is randomized I wanted to test it by getting one of the people on it lynched, so I can verify my result (hence me going for DD the weakest player least contributing in the game that was on my list easier to frame than the others). After I got him lynched I reached the conclusion that I am indeed sane traitor.

So my play next would be to try and frame Gry bit by bit but when he mentioned he investigated avietar cuz lovers are now in, I had a hunch he might be lying about his claim but he was so chill i left my guard down, so I proceeded with framing Juviii, since Juviii was on gry's radar since day one, and I hadn't actually interacted with her throughout the game, and she was also on my mafia list to which at the time I already thought I was sane and figured taking her down with my results would confirm me and then mby I'd actually get recruited and get rid of my secondary role too in case gry would verify me.

I figured I'd spy on her in case someone decides to check me (like avietar in the case that we're both sane for some pandagame reason) and bullshit her action and target and her being sicklied was quite in my favor. I did that, because revealing her through my night actions would confirm me as sane spy once and for all. The stars were aligned, finally Uranus shined upon my Aquarius! But then Uranus decided to shit all over my face cuz ofc Gry had to ruin everything (if it wasn't for this pesky GRY AND HIS HUNCHES I would have gotten away with it too), so I knew I was fucked but I didn't want to give up, because that's who I am, so I figured that even if I died, I'd try some lover framing Gry back since he gave me an opening by saying that "traitor spy is so weak sauce" (Because there is A CHANCE THAT HE ACTUALLY IS LOVERS which will fucking suck for town because no one can actually prove it. Unless by some miracle you lynch the mafia lover and there's no trio, he'll just play everyone by taking his time investigating others not finding secondary roles and such, and just used this possibility to frame me for a next on the list lynch) and maybe my death would take susness off of Juviii instead, since I still believed I was sane.

Then I votelocked Gry "out of spite" because I knew someone will suggest that I (or some other sus) be the last to vote (as has happened many times before when a bomb claim came out) and idk if it was a hunch that I might still be naive and in reality marma to be the sane one or not or we're all 3 naive, but I did it with that thought in mind. Then I saw Mary saying she's necro, but I figured she must be lying since no one else claimed it and didn't have to actually be in the game as it wasn't a role I saw in every game I played (like others are, spy doc etc). The problem that, with Asako's reveal that Demonspeed turned up guilty (later lynched and confirmed),was not on my mafia list... so.... I realized Juviii being on my list might also not be mafia and all my hard work was for fucking nothing and I almost got a townie killed and my aliagence was fucking fake...
I couldn't have possibly known that so I shouldn't say sorry for decieving you all, cuz I at least got a mafia lynched with DD, though looking in perspective now, it was just dumb luck that i chose him, but I still feel bad because I realize that no matter what I say I still look sus and that just makes me lose interest in actively playing, and with the communications audit coming up, which is a big responsability I can't even focus(plus my general very depressed mood lately), so I'm a bit low...

Anyway, my theories are:

1. Erin was true traitor and only offered herself because she was actually too busy to play, since we can't know if sane or insane because it only says "traitor"
2. Marama's the real traitor
3. We're all naive traitors and this panda game is weird af. but then there's 6 mafias definitely so there's that too.


As for the rest on my list, I was trying to stay away from Mary the most cuz she seemed the only one ppl didn't distrust out of my list, and gajeel, but then some players started being inquisitive against gajeel and I figured i'd add him to my sus list just for kicks and to distance myself a bit, since he also claimed vanilla and I was pretty sure that vanilla might actually not even be in the game you know since no one countered his claim, but i didn't pursue on that path further. I hoped that me directly attacking them (DD Juviii and gajeel) would get them to recruit me finally, and if my results on juviii would have gone well and she'd have proved to be mafia, I'd be in the clear for sure, and then even if Gajeel would have been caught, me and Mary would have proceeded at our leisure.
also on the note of erin and marma claiming naive traitors right after the role that can verify secondary role existence was revealed was pretty sus. add that thought to where I mentioned when marma and erin revealed.
ah and one more note to add to my full game thought process message from before, is that I actually did forget to send in my action on N1 and last night I did actually not have time cuz of work and came back at 3am hoping i wasn't too late, but was.

anyway, that's kinda it... I have nothing further to add or try to explain idk if there are questions I'll answer, otherwise I'm kinda lost.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lol Gajeel :))))))) You have no idea how I think, so read below, as I just finished writing my thought process for this game, if this doesn't make sense or you find it sus, I already specified 3 times today and i think at least 2 times yesterday, that you guys can lynch me today.

Anyway, here are my thoughts while playing:

After D1 when I saw Desin dead I figured oh look I'm sane because he was on my list and I never played a game where there were 2 traitors one naive and one sane so I didn't take the possibility into account (especially because my list had 5 players), or there being more real traitors(like even 2 traitors to be in it with 2 mafia teams or one big mafia with 2 traitors one naive).

But then when the 4 lynch list was put up, Marma and Erin both revealed they're both traitors and naive cuz they got other ppl on their lists, I figured, what if one of them is lying and I might be naive. But since said list is randomized I wanted to test it by getting one of the people on it lynched, so I can verify my result (hence me going for DD the weakest player least contributing in the game that was on my list easier to frame than the others). After I got him lynched I reached the conclusion that I am indeed sane traitor.

So my play next would be to try and frame Gry bit by bit but when he mentioned he investigated avietar cuz lovers are now in, I had a hunch he might be lying about his claim but he was so chill i left my guard down, so I proceeded with framing Juviii, since Juviii was on gry's radar since day one, and I hadn't actually interacted with her throughout the game, and she was also on my mafia list to which at the time I already thought I was sane and figured taking her down with my results would confirm me and then mby I'd actually get recruited and get rid of my secondary role too in case gry would verify me.

I figured I'd spy on her in case someone decides to check me (like avietar in the case that we're both sane for some pandagame reason) and bullshit her action and target and her being sicklied was quite in my favor. I did that, because revealing her through my night actions would confirm me as sane spy once and for all. The stars were aligned, finally Uranus shined upon my Aquarius! But then Uranus decided to shit all over my face cuz ofc Gry had to ruin everything (if it wasn't for this pesky GRY AND HIS HUNCHES I would have gotten away with it too), so I knew I was fucked but I didn't want to give up, because that's who I am, so I figured that even if I died, I'd try some lover framing Gry back since he gave me an opening by saying that "traitor spy is so weaksauce" (Because there is A CHANCE THAT HE ACTUALLY IS LOVERS which will fucking suck for town because no one can actually prove it. Unless by some miracle you lynch the mafia lover and there's no trio, he'll just play everyone by taking his time investigating others not finding secondary roles and such, and just used this possibility to frame me for a next on the list lynch) and maybe my death would take susness off of Juviii instead, since I still believed I was sane.

Then I votelocked Gry "out of spite" because I knew someone will suggest that I (or some other sus) be the last to vote (as has happened many times before when a bomb claim came out) and idk if it was a hunch that I might still be naive and in reality marma to be the sane one or not or we're all 3 naive, but I did it with that thought in mind. Then I saw Mary saying she's necro, but I figured she must be lying since no one else claimed it and didn't have to actually be in the game as it wasn't a role I saw in every game I played (like others are, spy doc etc). The problem that, with Asako's reveal that Demonspeed turned up guilty (later lynched and confirmed),was not on my mafia list... so.... I realized Juviii being on my list might also not be mafia and all my hard work was for fucking nothing and I almost got a townie killed and my aliagence was fucking fake...
I couldn't have possibly known that so I shouldn't say sorry for decieving you all, cuz I at least got a mafia lynched with DD, though looking in perspective now, it was just dumb luck that i chose him, but I still feel bad because I realize that no matter what I say I still look sus and that just makes me lose interest in actively playing, and with the communications audit coming up, which is a big responsability I can't even focus(plus my general very depressed mood lately), so I'm a bit low...

Anyway, my theories are:

1. Erin was true traitor and only offered herself because she was actually too busy to play, since we can't know if sane or insane because it only says "traitor"
2. Marama's the real traitor
3. We're all naive traitors and this panda game is weird af. but then there's 6 mafias definitely so there's that too.


As for the rest on my list, I was trying to stay away from Mary the most cuz she seemed the only one ppl didn't distrust out of my list, and gajeel, but then some players started being inquisitive against gajeel and I figured i'd add him to my sus list just for kicks and to distance myself a bit, since he also claimed vanilla and I was pretty sure that vanilla might actually not even be in the game you know since no one countered his claim, but i didn't pursue on that path further. I hoped that me directly attacking them (DD Juviii and gajeel) would get them to recruit me finally, and if my results on juviii would have gone well and she'd have proved to be mafia, I'd be in the clear for sure, and then even if Gajeel would have been caught, me and Mary would have proceeded at our leisure.
Hmm your thoughts make sense in hindsight. This is all really complicated.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@MarmaladeSky i been thinking about this in the showers
But why could you go for gry N1 when you had traitor, wasn't gry in your list
Honestly if i see traitor + doc i could be first assuming I'm insane doc not sane so why go protect someone form your list
Plus kinda surprise to see you alive...
Unable to catch up fully because short break is short.
But Asako was thinking of me in the showers (:hurr )and that deserves a fast reply ๐Ÿ˜Š

That was for multiple reasons, didnโ€™t to shoot myself in the foot if in case I was naive. Kind if had the idea I was, but wasnโ€™t exactly sure at N1.
In case of actual traitor, that could help give me a little bit of credibility as โ€œtownโ€ later on. Gry had some weird moments d1 imo, so it felt like they werent going to go for him anyway

But again, I am naive so that all worked out fine thankfully
 

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Juviii are you willing to votelock on the target that we agree on before everyone else does?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tatsu boss maybe
Why would the boss claim active?
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Anyway, my theories are:

2. Marama's the real traitor
1. If itโ€˜s Marma they either:

1B: Mary is mafia that is faking Necro and recruited Marm. Saving the Bodyguard for her claim for when she recruits the Traitor sounds like a big brain strategy some experienced player thought of. James last one in this case for me.
i have more to say about this theory :
So if I understand the traitor recruiting process right, marma being traitor automatically makes me the mafia who recruited her? Right?
If yes then i disagree with this theory cuz :
  1. If I was the one to recruit her last night, why would I tell u today that I protected marma, just to try to confirm to u that she isnโ€™t a successfully recruited traitor for the price of making myself sus and get lynched right after that? I would have went with the safer option that I protected asako that wouldn't look sus at all.
  2. Also me being mafia means I faked all my necro results. If I did I wouldnโ€™t have said that evileye was in fact investigated 3 times N2 to confirm that avi, gry and noona didnโ€™t lie about targeting him. I would have given results that will get at least one of yโ€™all lynched since the double claims were already sus and noona not sending an action N1 was sus too. I donโ€™t understand how my necro claim look right to you when it proves u didnโ€™t lie about evil, but fake now. And donโ€™t you dare throw at me the โ€œit must be big brain James who gave u these results to make us trust uโ€ argument again.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Who should we lynch Maryxxi?
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Lol Gajeel :))))))) You have no idea how I think, so read below, as I just finished writing my thought process for this game, if this doesn't make sense or you find it sus, I already specified 3 times today and i think at least 2 times yesterday, that you guys can lynch me today.

Anyway, here are my thoughts while playing:

After D1 when I saw Desin dead I figured oh look I'm sane because he was on my list and I never played a game where there were 2 traitors one naive and one sane so I didn't take the possibility into account (especially because my list had 5 players), or there being more real traitors(like even 2 traitors to be in it with 2 mafia teams or one big mafia with 2 traitors one naive).

But then when the 4 lynch list was put up, Marma and Erin both revealed they're both traitors and naive cuz they got other ppl on their lists, I figured, what if one of them is lying and I might be naive. But since said list is randomized I wanted to test it by getting one of the people on it lynched, so I can verify my result (hence me going for DD the weakest player least contributing in the game that was on my list easier to frame than the others). After I got him lynched I reached the conclusion that I am indeed sane traitor.

So my play next would be to try and frame Gry bit by bit but when he mentioned he investigated avietar cuz lovers are now in, I had a hunch he might be lying about his claim but he was so chill i left my guard down, so I proceeded with framing Juviii, since Juviii was on gry's radar since day one, and I hadn't actually interacted with her throughout the game, and she was also on my mafia list to which at the time I already thought I was sane and figured taking her down with my results would confirm me and then mby I'd actually get recruited and get rid of my secondary role too in case gry would verify me.

I figured I'd spy on her in case someone decides to check me (like avietar in the case that we're both sane for some pandagame reason) and bullshit her action and target and her being sicklied was quite in my favor. I did that, because revealing her through my night actions would confirm me as sane spy once and for all. The stars were aligned, finally Uranus shined upon my Aquarius! But then Uranus decided to shit all over my face cuz ofc Gry had to ruin everything (if it wasn't for this pesky GRY AND HIS HUNCHES I would have gotten away with it too), so I knew I was fucked but I didn't want to give up, because that's who I am, so I figured that even if I died, I'd try some lover framing Gry back since he gave me an opening by saying that "traitor spy is so weaksauce" (Because there is A CHANCE THAT HE ACTUALLY IS LOVERS which will fucking suck for town because no one can actually prove it. Unless by some miracle you lynch the mafia lover and there's no trio, he'll just play everyone by taking his time investigating others not finding secondary roles and such, and just used this possibility to frame me for a next on the list lynch) and maybe my death would take susness off of Juviii instead, since I still believed I was sane.

Then I votelocked Gry "out of spite" because I knew someone will suggest that I (or some other sus) be the last to vote (as has happened many times before when a bomb claim came out) and idk if it was a hunch that I might still be naive and in reality marma to be the sane one or not or we're all 3 naive, but I did it with that thought in mind. Then I saw Mary saying she's necro, but I figured she must be lying since no one else claimed it and didn't have to actually be in the game as it wasn't a role I saw in every game I played (like others are, spy doc etc). The problem that, with Asako's reveal that Demonspeed turned up guilty (later lynched and confirmed),was not on my mafia list... so.... I realized Juviii being on my list might also not be mafia and all my hard work was for fucking nothing and I almost got a townie killed and my aliagence was fucking fake...
I couldn't have possibly known that so I shouldn't say sorry for decieving you all, cuz I at least got a mafia lynched with DD, though looking in perspective now, it was just dumb luck that i chose him, but I still feel bad because I realize that no matter what I say I still look sus and that just makes me lose interest in actively playing, and with the communications audit coming up, which is a big responsability I can't even focus(plus my general very depressed mood lately), so I'm a bit low...

Anyway, my theories are:

1. Erin was true traitor and only offered herself because she was actually too busy to play, since we can't know if sane or insane because it only says "traitor"
2. Marama's the real traitor
3. We're all naive traitors and this panda game is weird af. but then there's 6 mafias definitely so there's that too.


As for the rest on my list, I was trying to stay away from Mary the most cuz she seemed the only one ppl didn't distrust out of my list, and gajeel, but then some players started being inquisitive against gajeel and I figured i'd add him to my sus list just for kicks and to distance myself a bit, since he also claimed vanilla and I was pretty sure that vanilla might actually not even be in the game you know since no one countered his claim, but i didn't pursue on that path further. I hoped that me directly attacking them (DD Juviii and gajeel) would get them to recruit me finally, and if my results on juviii would have gone well and she'd have proved to be mafia, I'd be in the clear for sure, and then even if Gajeel would have been caught, me and Mary would have proceeded at our leisure.
also i have a question that has nothing to do with what i was discussing above.
by saying u tried to frame juvii, does it mean that you lied about the results u got on them yesterday? just wanna make sure i understand that right.
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Juviii are you willing to votelock on the target that we agree on before everyone else does?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why would the boss claim active?
Are you trying to lynch me by taking my vote so I can't defend myself ?

I will give my vote to the people I suspect like everyone else.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also i have a question that has nothing to do with what i was discussing above.
by saying u tried to frame juvii, does it mean that you lied about the results u got on them yesterday? just wanna make sure i understand that right.
Yes, i didn.t get results. If she is or not bomb, she had no action that night
 

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Are you trying to lynch me by taking my vote so I can't defend myself ?

I will give my vote to the people I suspect like everyone else
From portuguese to american real quick. We ought to cooperate together as a town, and you're not trusted. I just want you to place your vote on the person we agree on before the others.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Who should we lynch Maryxxi?
idk i was thinking about going for juvii because of the claims given yesterday by gry and noona : by that i mean noona saying she got results that juvii lied about her target, and then gry saying noona has a secondary role.
I thought lynching juvii will get us info about what to do next day and possibly a 2nd scum going down automatically : lynch noona if juvii turns out townie or confirm noona is safe and get juvii's lover gry to suicide. the prob with this plan would be again the bomb.

but then i just saw noona's thoughts and i think she said she lied about juvii, thus why i asked this question below. if she lied then i mma throw this whole plan to trash and i'll be back to being a confused mess
also i have a question that has nothing to do with what i was discussing above.
by saying u tried to frame juvii, does it mean that you lied about the results u got on them yesterday? just wanna make sure i understand that right.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes, i didn.t get results. If she is or not bomb, she had no action that night
okiii so back to confused. idk what to do
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top