Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,719
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,719
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
ok. You can kill me, but if lovers function as per rules, and one is mafia. Last mafia is juviii. I'm real traitor and I know there's no chance for mafia to win, so here you go.
Wait so now youโ€˜re real Traitor?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry should be the town lover, because of his 180 change in behavior the day he got gajeel lynched, more precisely towards his suspicion about juviii. I waited to see if james was lover but there were low chances since gry was pro killing him. He's not pro killing juviii so I assume rules about the lovers are respected as in one is mafia one town.

The fact that Juviii as the last mafia did not desperately tried to recruit me only confirms she's lover.

Will that being said, pretty sure it's game over if you lynch juviii.

Edit: typo
Sakura I voted Juviii at start of the day before Asako came with James. I trusted James more than her.
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
She keeps changing her story. Who knows, what she will be tomorow.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Last night who everyone targeted

Avietar >>>> gry
Sakura >>>> tatsu
Marma >>>> asako
Mary >>>> asako
James >>>> ??? No one have been found blocked
Brandish >>>> james??? Could be the reason why there no block / tatsu ?? But know that last day he voted for james so more likely
Juviii >>> no action
Gry >>> marma



I think these are all the actions according to my memory, tell me if anything wrong
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands


Are we for real here
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
my mafia list was:
Desin24
JamesRye
DigitalDude
DemonSpeed
Juviii
:)
You switched it huh, i clearly remember you had gajeel and me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That last thing could be a possibility. Considering it's possible I was blocked that night (we'll never know, as they decided to go for a different person than I protected). That'd mean one less action on you ๐Ÿค”
But they could killed me if they blocked you, why waste an action on you if they don't do that
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Second time framing me. Am I bothering you that much cause I can't be killed at night?
lel :)) nice try

remember that post i made when I came out, that was mostly true, just that the one I tried to let stay low was Demonspeed, because You and james were so sus. Then Asako investigated Demon and got him lynched, so my plan was down the drain. I kept hoping you'd recruit me but since you didn't and james was up for lynch, I figured there's no chance in mafia winning because you're lover so I decided who I want to win this game, and I want town to win even if that means I lose. So yea.

@town you can kill me today if it makes you happy, but you're just postponing the game giving lovers more chances to manipulate you. You can kill me today, but make sure you lynch juviii tomorrow and win the game โ™ฅ will be rooting for you!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:)
You switched it huh, i clearly remember you had gajeel and me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



But they could killed me if they blocked you, why waste an action on you if they don't do that
i lied, check my prev post
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
But they could killed me if they blocked you, why waste an action on you if they don't do that
Yeah I think that's weird too, just felt it could potentially be an explanation of what happened ๐Ÿค”
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
HUH?????
YOU'RE REAL?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So... Are the the lovers both townies?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
it was the only time I lied
well i lied then about not actually getting a result on juviii, cuz i hoped i'd get her off the sus list, but then she kept proving she's lover so there you go. I'm done with the game because it's obv mafia can't win, so with that I end it here.

!votelock Juviii

believe me or not, your choice, hope you don't get too many headaches :D
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
What the hell...
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Sakura, if you wanted her dead why did you lock, she can be also mafia bomb and I'm definitely not risking anyone alive to vote her last
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This is not how sakura plays Traitor no? Wasnโ€˜t she super successful as Traitor in SnK game helping her mafias all game? I canโ€˜t believe sheโ€˜d tell her real team names even if sheโ€˜s dying unrecruited.

Iโ€˜m not a Lover so I donโ€˜t know why sheโ€˜s this hung up on it, and I found Juviii without a secondary too.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sakura, if you wanted her dead why did you lock, she can be also mafia bomb and I'm definitely not risking anyone alive to vote her last
so what if she's bomb? someone will die, but the game will be over :)
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
This is not how sakura plays Traitor no? Wasnโ€˜t she super successful as Traitor in SnK game helping her mafias all game? I canโ€˜t believe sheโ€˜d tell her real team names even if sheโ€˜s dying unrecruited.

Iโ€˜m not a Lover so I donโ€˜t know why sheโ€˜s this hung up on it, and I found Juviii without a secondary too.
I don't know dude, I don't know anything anymore
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Doesn't make sense, all the roles left weren't sth that could go for you, especially on mafia side
Hence my surprise.

Last night who everyone targeted

Avietar >>>> gry
Sakura >>>> tatsu
Marma >>>> asako
Mary >>>> asako
James >>>> ??? No one have been found blocked
Brandish >>>> james??? Could be the reason why there no block / tatsu ?? But know that last day he voted for james so more likely
Juviii >>> no action
Gry >>> marma

I think these are all the actions according to my memory, tell me if anything wrong
The targets are from N7 tho.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hence my surprise.



The targets are from N7 tho.
No it says previous night, so not n7 unless you got that at the end of N7 then I don't know what hosts definition of last night
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
This is not how sakura plays Traitor no? Wasnโ€˜t she super successful as Traitor in SnK game helping her mafias all game? I canโ€˜t believe sheโ€˜d tell her real team names even if sheโ€˜s dying unrecruited.

Iโ€˜m not a Lover so I donโ€˜t know why sheโ€˜s this hung up on it, and I found Juviii without a secondary too.
the only difference there was that there were no lovers in the game. I played diff this game to gain cred. desin died sadly, then I wanted to kill DD to confirm my naivety and then wanted juviii dead because she was already sus and I figured me getting results on her will get her lynched and I'd be confirmed townie. Then demon was spotted which ruined my plans of getting him credibility and to recruit me and then gry found my secondary role, so I had to change and get juviii credibility since she and james were the last ones. James died and I wanted him to be lovers so I can continue supporting Juviii, but he turned up as not so that means juviii is the lover and she has no intention of winning on her own as mafia, her purpose is to win as lovers.

That's the jist of it.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
No it says previous night, so not n7 unless you got that at the end of N7 then I don't know what hosts definition of last night
I got it at the end of N7
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Are you gonna believe this madness after all her lies and contradictions?
In what world does this make sense?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top