haha but you can't beat ichi either
yeah, she is. but bax isnt. he is a yaoi minion. which is like an ally of the zombies, so we still get to smite him. there are a few lesser zombies around. thesethree are the ringleaders, though, so smite them.
wait...

so who are the ringleaders again? ichi... who else..
So, today I was industrious and downloaded all of the FMA manga to date, the first 46 graphic novels of One Piece, the first 23 graphic novels of Ah My Goddess and the first 26 graphic novels of Inu Yasha... I think I will be busy reading for a while.
i did that too a while back! *xcept for one piece...

* but the sad part comes when you finish reading all of it!

. cuz after that you'd have to wait weekly!
So take your time reading those
I think lil is the one who's gonna be randy wannabe.

Yup, i do know about it, i can't wait to see you sing and dance with pom
Yup, sakura is zombie but i don't think that bax is zombies too.

You want to become a zombie too lil?
mm... who's randy

? i don't watch TV much...
me zombie??
i know sakura is a zombie recruiter!!!
*snort* ahah XD no, I didn't come up with it. I totally was all for the idea though XD Except I wasn't here on April Fool's Day ;____; So I didn't get to see the layout OR the borking. :/
that was fun even though it was nonsense!

bork! haha it was hard to read though
PY, with all these zombies rising about... better be careful about your penguins!!!