Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,686
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,686
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
thank you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

P.S. : sakura only came out with her confession after asako and marma started discussing suspicions about tatsu







--- Double Post Merged, ---

the more i think about it the more i feel like lynching tatsu...
if @Asako or @MarmaladeSky find some info from their journey thro old posts and have a better plan i'm open for discussion
--- Double Post Merged, ---

imagine if i'm wrong about tatsu-sakura and it's in fact gry-juvii :) gajeel's soul must be suffering rn xD
lies again lover
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
another question : if tatsu is in fact mafia boss, that's 5 mafia members. is there a 6th one? besides sakura being recruited or not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lies again lover
mmm what now?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
That's a possibility ! tho I don't see why she would go for me again after she did it N5 or 6 ?



I don't see how that make sense. I can understand the doubt for mafia as with 7 people here no one is safe. But lovers ? quite farfetched.
tatsu, if they lynch you, kill juviii
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you'll end the game that way and town win
--- Double Post Merged, ---

another question : if tatsu is in fact mafia boss, that's 5 mafia members. is there a 6th one? besides sakura being recruited or not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



mmm what now?
ah thought gry said that
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
ah thought gry said that
ok but besides the fact if it was me or gry who said that, am i wrong when i said that ur confession came after that marma-asako discussion? correct me if i am
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
But Iโ€˜ll follow whoever Asako wants to go for.
Then I donโ€™t know who to Lynch out of the two
i'll shamelessly throw this at @Asako, you decide xD
Honestly I think it's fair to assume we all want to throw this at Asako.
Asako carry us please
Hello, this is asako, if you're wondering how I'm in this situation now, it all started with smh getting most mafia, now i hold in my hands the fate of this game smh even tho most of my suspicion were out of whims of mine

 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Then I donโ€™t know who to Lynch out of the two
i'll shamelessly throw this at @Asako, you decide xD
oh mary, you're so naive, falling for juviii so easily /pat pat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ok but besides the fact if it was me or gry who said that, am i wrong when i said that ur confession came after that marma-asako discussion? correct me if i am
i don't remember seing anything of the sorts, you can just go and check back, all i remember is gry and juviii's interactions changing to more and more chummy and deciding that she'll never recruit me, she has her lover and doesn't need me. it's the only reason she's slowly hinting at lynching me through her comments, but then says stuff like "oh no not a good idea" or "you already know what i think" :)))

what i see is how you're so naive and falling for her manipulation and I feel sad.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
oh mary, you're so naive, falling for juviii so easily /pat pat
it's a game there is no need to be rude. i'll ignore you if u have nothing to say in your defense
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i don't remember seing anything of the sorts, you can just go and check back, all i remember is gry and juviii's interactions changing to more and more chummy and deciding that she'll never recruit me, she has her lover and doesn't need me. it's the only reason she's slowly hinting at lynching me through her comments, but then says stuff like "oh no not a good idea" or "you already know what i think" :)))

what i see is how you're so naive and falling for her manipulation and I feel sad.
well i did check as i provided in that post asako-marma post + your confession post in a chronological order. so yeah.
also i'm not gonna regret it i'm wrong cuz u are the one who threw the game by locking on her first.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

lies again lover
ah thought gry said that
also saying that someone is lying just cuz u thought they are someone else shows that you attack people and not the facts they say, without even having an argument to your defense. funny.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Checked some of hanes early posts, but not all cuz fuck that they long

Plus I think early posts are the most important

James about mary D1
Maryxxi, hm. Like I dunno, 2 posts are a bit little for such a decision even if randomized. Then again day 1 is pretty much just random voting though I rather like to trust my guts on this one. I'll keep Maryxxi in mind but for now I rather read what might be written or hinted at by everyone over the next hours.
James about tatsu D1. He was really on her, pushed on her but also not really

I think I'll put my vote down for Tatsumaki. To me he feels a bit off though it could be that he hasn't said much so far. Saying that his role is active and could have an "impact" due the mechanics feels like a strange hint to me. Yeah, active is obvious, but how any role of ours would gain an impact due the signs chosen by the Death Council is beyond me. Maybe Bomb defuser due the extra bomb sign but that is a bit of a stretch. His posts are all short, just saying he is back-reading in half of them and the one post that stands out to me is when he is sorry for himself that he will be definitely in the bottom 5 posters which would be a waste of his role though we got a sign that would allow him to switch his role with one of us if he happened to die early so it wouldn't go to waste.



My feeling here is that if, mind you if since it's only my guts speaking, if Tatsu is scum, then he got a role that allows him to risk being in the bottom five and hope he gets the 80% survival chance and in the coming day and use this as an argument of saying that he was a townie busy with real life stuff since an actual mafia would totally not risk this if he can't help it.

Like Mafia Member or Mafia Rookie or Unskilled Mafia or Mafia Bomb defuser. Those are the kinda roles I could imagine to be risked by such a role holder from the Mafia since they don't matter as much as other much more important roles and in the case they die, nothing of value, except one Mafia body ofc, is lost while if they get through, which is highly likely due 80% not getting picked to die extra, they got a nice argument for why they couldn't be Mafia or at least not a sane one.



Like if his role is actually a good townie role that would be a waste to lose then why isn't he trying harder to increase his survival chances and shit post/spam like some of us did, heck one or two of us even posted only a single emoji in response to a quote to up their post count for crying out loud, and he writes so little anyway so why not quote this or that guy and gain post counts due responses?



Anyway, this is why I feel content voting for him. Votekill Tatsumaki @Copy Panda @Farfalla



And since Tatsumaki asked for tags if something urgent came up, I feel it's fair to ping him as well. Maybe this will get him more engaged in this thread which has nearly 30 pages and more incoming in the next two hours. So what you think about my reasoning, @Tatsumaki ?
Maybe someone really dislikes Virgo? Has anybody said something like that in the past 30 pages? I remember capricon and cancer haters.







Hm, maybe, I do tend to overthink stuff, that's true. But you could also just simply decided to take the easy way by not posting much since usually being a low poster is a good way to live long in Mafia games, even with a 1 in 5 death chance.

Also did I miss that clearing up? I thought the Aries sign says that it will be chosen after D1 so it sounded to me like it would be used for the coming night phase or did I misunderstand that and it was meant for Day 2? Then why not simply write it will be used on day 2?
Here james trust hardy and juviii more than tatsu

Hrrrrrm, I should really go to bed but this is like the real deal now. Less than 30 minutes left, Mmmmaybe I'll stay up after all. No way I can fall asleep now anyway. xD







Are you sure? We got 18 users online right now and I bet some of the guests could also be actual players who are in with their account offline. So I really doubt most went to sleep, 3-4 max maybe.



I think of this development that whoever did this had used the right moment. I doubt Brand's the noble so him voting for you is a bonus for whoever made that move. If this was done as a set-up, maybe. Also could have been done to save somebody who recently rose to 2 voters or who was stuck with 2 voters for a long time by now.

Or like Hardy says you are playing mind games and did not foresee brand voting on you and now you panic, lol.

Dunno if I gonna change my vote, I think I like where it is compared to switching it over to Hardy or Juviii. I trust them more than Tatsu even though it looks like tatsu is on her way to get outta the bottom five at this rate.
James when tatsu was out of the bottom 5
No wait, Tatsu is out of the bottom five by now. I knew there would be such changes after all! Now if only I knew if this was due my vote & reasoning or if Tatsu would have done this anyway if I had stayed quiet.
No longer true, Tatsu avoids the Aries sign death by now.







So why didn't you come online and started talking 2 hours before the day ended and only showed up after I voted for you? I am pretty sure you said you would be there 2 hours before the day is over.

Now next day, people james distrusted, tatsu smh was out of the 5 but juviii is in it, tho know that he inculded demon too
Cause it keeps me safe obviously. Plus it helps to see who tries to get on my ass or try to switch from Hardy towards me.







Misclick but whatever.

Hardy for obvious and many told reasons by Evil.

Gaj for simply voting on me in a BOOM, let's go after James everyone, kinda way.

Juviii for being all over the place and stoking fires on anybody that gets mentioned by someone else as sus.

Maryxxi because Random told me so and it feels like she follows Juviii's example which would make sense for a Mafia newbie clinging to the tail of a more Veteran mafia player.

Demonspeed because Demon is never a wrong choice to look for Mafia Scum.



People I trust, so far for now:

Evil for claiming BG and being paranoid as usual when he is town

Gry 'cause he feels like his usual hunter self and less like a fire stoker like Juviii does.

And well that's it, those are pretty much the only two I feel as trustworthy by day 2.

James to juviii

Yes, you are. When someone utters a suspicion you support it. That's stoking flames to me.

My family is my reason why I couldn't play 24h. Usually people know I am more active when there is a Mafia game, so whenever due external issues my post amount slows down, I get lynched. Like it happened last game when I was scum and wasn't there to defend myself.

How about you give us more hints about your role? What have you said about your role besides the usual soundbites we hear from 90% of the players each game?







You gave subtle hints today? Gotta reread your day 2 posts then.







Just means you ain't Noble else you would have used it before the last hour started like it happened last day when it was used like 2-3 mins before the last hour began.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was tagged on a hint list so mine is that...I guess you could call it active. And given the mechanics it could have an impact ?
How is banshee a role that can impact mechanic, more death ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think by now with all the hints I shared my role is pretty obvious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My last hint is the reason why I shouldn't reveal.
???
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,072
Gender
Female
Country
France
How is banshee a role that can impact mechanic, more death ?
My thinking was that if I take a townie down with me then the DC will be a green one for the next two ones.
If I take a mafia down then it's good but the DC might not be townie inclined

Just before that I said that my role is often claimed by mafia. So I didn't want to reveal in case one of them did try to claim banshee.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
it's a game there is no need to be rude. i'll ignore you if u have nothing to say in your defense
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



well i did check as i provided in that post asako-marma post + your confession post in a chronological order. so yeah.
also i'm not gonna regret it i'm wrong cuz u are the one who threw the game by locking on her first.
--- Double Post Merged, ---





also saying that someone is lying just cuz u thought they are someone else shows that you attack people and not the facts they say, without even having an argument to your defense. funny.
:))))) ok
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Juviii about james when DD did the mentor mess

My 2 cents on James. He was his hydra iirc.
About James and gajeel tho she seems to focusing more on gajeel
I don't believe neither James nor Gajeel.



Why would the first that screams confirmed townies are the way to go wait so long? If he is giving this kind of hints might as well say it anyway.



Gajeel made a safe claim, I claimed that before as mafia, I think.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,072
Gender
Female
Country
France
I went back to read Demon's posts and just like James he tried to throw me under the bus a few times.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Demon to juviii when she took my defense

Because she took your defense? :teehee
Demon don't know what to think about juviii but here he said he trusted his partner DD meanwhile he didn't dive into James much

The random voters Shad and James to me. James usually posts a lot but I don't know about Shad.

Also don't like what EH said about holding back from posting. Evil seems Town, Gry also revealed quite a lot.

Don't know what to think of Hardy, Juviii and Erin. DD and Bran are their usual selves IMO.
Demon about me and juviii

And I don't think that Shad chose Pisces because he trusts Gry. He said to be wary of both Hardy and Gry if he were to die, he most likely just wants to resurrect.



Not sure how to feel about Asako and Juvii's apparent complicity... Were they always like this in game?



Hardy claiming Investigator when he is top voted and knows that Janitor is a very dangerous role seems like the late Det claims from Mafia to make people doubt.



I agree with Bran, two BGs is lame. I don't think anyone likes this role even but maybe the Hosts want a faster paced game. Still, I wouldn't bet on it. James is far more suspicious.

Demon saying I'm mentor of not james or tatsu

I am not Det. Depends if DD really is Mentee or not. If he is maybe Asako. If not I guess James or Tatsumaki.
Demon after my results was known about him
I'll kill Maryxxi or Sakura once I die :noworry .
Of course Shaka investigated m



I'll post more of my thoughts later obviously but MG isn't my priority tonight when there are about 15 hours l



Of all the claims here, Gajeel is the fishiest by far, second is Tatsum

What do you think guys
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Juviii about james when DD did the mentor mess



About James and gajeel tho she seems to focusing more on gajeel
Cause he started pushing my lynch, it was me or him. Or both.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Guysss please don't leave me

We have juviii side that gry says she no lover
And tatsu side that sakura says she got no result + my investigation that got innocent
Keep in mind sakura lied a lot this game tho
Each new day she comes up with sth new
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,072
Gender
Female
Country
France
Would both James and Demon mention me so much if I was their acolyte ?

So we're back at me against Juviii ?

It's a little late to ask but does it make sense to have a bomb main role + a bomb secondary role that is added later in game but no bomb defuser at all ? I have no knowledge in role balancing but I think in the few ones i read there were always both.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Juviii between me and sakura who are you more willing to lynch ?
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Would both James and Demon mention me so much if I was their acolyte ?

So we're back at me against Juviii ?

It's a little late to ask but does it make sense to have a bomb main role + a bomb secondary role that is added later in game but no bomb defuser at all ? I have no knowledge in role balancing but I think in the few ones i read there were always both.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Juviii between me and sakura who are you more willing to lynch ?
Defuser is not exactly a popular role. It's usually useless and considering we are on the 8th day I guess killing roles were indeed needed.

My vote is on Sakura.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top