Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No idea how they crafted it, but the Bomb from Leo is temporary. I only had it last day from what I understand. So I wouldnโ€˜t call that unfitting. But Iโ€˜m never a fan of Bomb claims, even as town you should just claim something else.

Guysss please don't leave me

We have juviii side that gry says she no lover
And tatsu side that sakura says she got no result + my investigation that got innocent
Keep in mind sakura lied a lot this game tho
Each new day she comes up with sth new
Idk Asako, do you believe 2 townies can be Lovers? Their win would need up to day 12 at this rate.
Hard to trust anything sakura says. She may be their killer since she got recruited while real boss lover and town lover stay low.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@MarmaladeSky @Maryxxi @GrySun what do you think after those posts
Impossible to say. Demon knew he was dead, his insistence on Tatsu tells me the opposite. Why waste effort voting and accusing a townie when youโ€˜re dying as mafia 100% in a few hours?
I see it as a distancing attempt from Tatsu. Gives her a credibility boost.

The Demon vote was the strangest, the rest is all harder to read into.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I still believe sakura got recruited if Traitor so we need to lynch her anyway. Be that today or next day.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Think we lynch today sakura and tomorrow we lynch juviii with tatsu as last vote ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Think we lynch today sakura and tomorrow we lynch juviii with tatsu as last vote ?
Yes. I will just in case check you or Mary to prevent worst case scenario. Marm should be clear anyway from sakura fiasco.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Depends what sakura dies as actually.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I still hope Lovers go away with her.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
@MarmaladeSky @Maryxxi @GrySun what do you think after those posts
sorry for not being useful, but those posts confused me more :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Think we lynch today sakura and tomorrow we lynch juviii with tatsu as last vote ?
for today i'm more confident about a tatsu or sakura lynch than juviii
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Does a non-recruited โ€œrealโ€ traitor count as townie?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Think we lynch today sakura and tomorrow we lynch juviii with tatsu as last vote ?
my question is why not lynch juviii today with tatsu last vote? if you're gonna go for that tomorrow why postpone it? Kinda awkward

@Maryxxi @Tatsumaki @MarmaladeSky you're the last town, Juviii is mafia, if by any shit game mechanic she's not lover too, make sure to kill gry or asako, they are not adding up, the way they're talking and trying to drag the game on. Like what asako is suggesting to do tomorrow, why wait for tomorrow? I'm not recruited and I'm gonna lose as soon as juviii is dead because i only win with mafia, so there's no town point in lynching me rn. You can lynch me today, I offered many times, but keep in mind what I said throughout the day, don't lose to damn lovers. And on the subject of bomb, if there was a bomb from the start, vven mafia, we'd have had a defuser. we don't, so there you have it. The sign bomb was only available a day, so there was no point in adding one just for it, but if there was one from the start then there would be a point.

Yes. I will just in case check you or Mary to prevent worst case scenario. Marm should be clear anyway from sakura fiasco.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Depends what sakura dies as actually.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I still hope Lovers go away with her.
nice try :)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

sorry for not being useful, but those posts confused me more :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



for today i'm more confident about a tatsu or sakura lynch than juviii
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Does a non-recruited โ€œrealโ€ traitor count as townie?
look look how hard he;s trying to delay her lynch, why would town gry do this, come on girls, see this as exactly what happened to Gaj, come on! Theis preposterous!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

why would he do this after the entire game he went after her? why would he change exactly after lovers were introduced??? :))) this is too funny
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I gave you myself on a platter town, you're throwing the game if you believe anything gry and juviii say.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

and there's one hour and a half left, I'm not gonna be here to the end, i hope you heede Gaj's words at least, he read juviii and james so easy and fast and he was certain on Gry's change in win condition, read gaj's posts if you will, you don't have to believe me since i've played my role exactly like i was supposed to I lied and manipulated the truth it's what i'm supposed to do, but with only one mafia left and lovers in I have no chance of winning and all I can do is choose who I want to side with, and i'm not siding with lovers, fkm.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
look look how hard he;s trying to delay her lynch, why would town gry do this, come on girls, see this as exactly what happened to Gaj, come on! Theis preposterous!
again that's me not gry, girl what's going on with u today?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I gave you myself on a platter town, you're throwing the game if you believe anything gry and juviii say.
no you did not give yourself on a plater when you locked on juviii first
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sakura is being so obviously manipulative. She mentions Gajeel all the time to touch the wounds. She says I hunted Juviii all game until Lovers were introduced when thatโ€˜s not true at all. I made a case on her on Day 1, and thatโ€˜s it. I stopped pursuing D2, to the point even Brandish voted and suspected me for letting go of it so soon..

She absolutely has to get juviii lynched with a town exploding on her. I didnโ€˜t run the numbers but maybe that makes a town win impossible? Then itโ€˜s between mafia and lovers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And like Mary says she keeps seeing every post as a Gry post.. That level of obsession is not normal :fail
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Does a non-recruited โ€œrealโ€ traitor count as townie?
again can someone plz help a girl make her mind and answer this question *.*
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
meh idk how i keep confusing your avies.

Ok lynch whoever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

again can someone plz help a girl make her mind and answer this question *.*
no, I lose if town win even if i wasn't recruited.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i did answer that above
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sakura is being so obviously manipulative. She mentions Gajeel all the time to touch the wounds. She says I hunted Juviii all game until Lovers were introduced when thatโ€˜s not true at all. I made a case on her on Day 1, and thatโ€˜s it. I stopped pursuing D2, to the point even Brandish voted and suspected me for letting go of it so soon..

She absolutely has to get juviii lynched with a town exploding on her. I didnโ€˜t run the numbers but maybe that makes a town win impossible? Then itโ€˜s between mafia and lovers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And like Mary says she keeps seeing every post as a Gry post.. That level of obsession is not normal :fail
level of obsession? I'm just not used to seein Mary say those things, because they're things you say. I don't look at the names when i quote :)
you did hunt juviii, posts say everything, I'm not gonna bother tho' to quote you cuz I don't have that much time to search for all of them. No you didn't stop. why would I even if i was recruited, want it to be between me and lovers? there's two of them one of me i have no chance.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nah youโ€˜re not quoting them because they donโ€˜t exist, after Day 1. Your theory crumbles to your own arguments.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
ok so back to confusion
i'll just vote after asako does. sorry girl for not being helpful
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

level of obsession? I'm just not used to seein Mary say those things, because they're things you say. I don't look at the names when i quote :)
you did hunt juviii, posts say everything, I'm not gonna bother tho' to quote you cuz I don't have that much time to search for all of them. No you didn't stop. why would I even if i was recruited, want it to be between me and lovers? there's two of them one of me i have no chance.
if i see one more of these accusations of me following gry or being naive or whatever, i... i have nothing to do about it tbh xD, but damn u re getting on my nerves.
don't you dare blame us for distrusting you when all u did the whole game is confuse us with fake results and wrong accusations and most importantly locking first on juviii today. if u didn't do that, i'm saying it again, i would have followed your plan.
so if we are wrong and juvii-gry are the real lovers, then girl that wasn't gry being a good manipulator that was just you throwing the game. don't give him too much credit.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Ah sorry something came in between. Give me a few mins to read the new messages ^^
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Sakura this is all just so unsightly. If Asako wants to lynch someone else Iโ€˜ll change, Iโ€˜m still gonna be around. But this is just ugly display.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ok so back to confusion
i'll just vote after asako does. sorry girl for not being helpful
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



if i see one more of these accusations of me following gry or being naive or whatever, i... i have nothing to do about it tbh xD, but damn u re getting on my nerves.
don't you dare blame us for distrusting you when all u did the whole game is confuse us with fake results and wrong accusations and most importantly locking first on juviii today. if u didn't do that, i'm saying it again, i would have followed your plan.
so if we are wrong and juvii-gry are the real lovers, then girl that wasn't gry being a good manipulator that was just you throwing the game. don't give him too much credit.
my results were real XD I did get results on Juviii targeting james, i didn't understand why she'd target him thought mby she's mafia doc or sth, but anyway i only lied then and changed to the fact that i got no results when demon was discovered. The fact that I called you naive insults you, all I can say is lol to that, I didn't try to insult you, I'm just amazed that you think I have any more hidden plans at this point of the game. I can't win, I chose to help one of the sides and definitely not jubiii, mostly because I'm pissed that they didn't bother killing me to become mafia XD

In the end I might just get myself hostkilled with a screenshot, but then farf and copan will hate me, and I care more about that than town winning :)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

!votekill Sakura this is all just so unsightly. If Asako wants to lynch someone else Iโ€˜ll change, Iโ€˜m still gonna be around. But this is just ugly display.
oh so unsightly :))), you're not condescendant at all rriiiighttt :))) ugly displayy uuuuuuuuuuuuuu tell me more :)))
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The only condescending person here is you, sakura. Take a look in the mirror..
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
what is unsightly and ugly is both you and juviii being my biggest supporters :))))))) you'll just prove me right after I die as traitor still which is exactly what I was aiming for, just hope the rest see through your act.
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
my results were real XD I did get results on Juviii targeting james, i didn't understand why she'd target him thought mby she's mafia doc or sth, but anyway i only lied then and changed to the fact that i got no results when demon was discovered. The fact that I called you naive insults you, all I can say is lol to that, I didn't try to insult you, I'm just amazed that you think I have any more hidden plans at this point of the game. I can't win, I chose to help one of the sides and definitely not jubiii, mostly because I'm pissed that they didn't bother killing me to become mafia XD

In the end I might just get myself hostkilled with a screenshot, but then farf and copan will hate me, and I care more about that than town winning :)
--- Double Post Merged, ---



oh so unsightly :))), you're not condescendant at all rriiiighttt :))) ugly displayy uuuuuuuuuuuuuu tell me more :)))
Yeah and you would fight this much to help town that is not even your allegiance. Sure.
Enough with the lies, this is getting old.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top