Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We can still wait to hear from Marma on why she didnโ€˜t save Mary, but at this point I donโ€˜t see what kinda argument she can even give, nor can anyone else be Tatsuโ€˜s Lover.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
But.... Arghhhh,i went back to marma posts in the past and they seemed good to me, she was on board for lynching tatsu at first, i dunno what to think
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But.... Arghhhh,i went back to marma posts in the past and they seemed good to me, i dunno what to think
How far back did you go? Remember Lovers started after Day 4.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
How far back did you go? Remember Lovers started after Day 4.
Not much back, i plan on looking later for more clues
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,774
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Well if it's not me it's Tatsu. I know that much. (Unless Asako and Gry played us all but I don't believe that lol. Would be a heck of a twist :XD )

Votekill Tatsumaki
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
I leterally have no interactions with Marmalade except when for her saying she doubt me and is okay with my lynch.
While Juviii and Gry have been surprisingly in tune for the last 3 lynches.

Anyway debating is probably useless as he lovers will definitely use the opportunity that Asako penalty vote offer them. Or jump on the possibility to lynch me.
GG lovers. I have no right to be mad anyway. I spent the game confused, busy and useless so.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Juviii why didn't you lock me ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Keeping opportunities open in case you need to switch to Asako ?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hi, am here. Catching up right now.
Had a long and annoying day so to speak, but I'll try to be here as much as I can
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also guys wtf, I'm seriously not lover ๐Ÿ˜‚

We can still wait to hear from Marma on why she didnโ€˜t save Mary, but at this point I donโ€˜t see what kinda argument she can even give, nor can anyone else be Tatsuโ€˜s Lover.
You can be Tatsu's lover.
As I said yesterday, you're the only one that can confirm whether someone has a secondary role or not, who says you're not lying about that?

Also, you literally asked me to protect you last night. That's what happened. I genuinely thought I was going to be the one targetted anyway, so was curious what was going to happen
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And seriously, you have my word Asako. I said I'm going to make sure you won't be lynched today.
I will not lock on you. If you want me to lock on someone else right now I'll do it :nod
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Let me think more about all of this, dis hard...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, you literally asked me to protect you last night. That's what happened. I genuinely thought I was going to be the one targetted anyway, so was curious what was going to happen
I mean, no one could go kill gry, if you want protect someone gotta think like the mafias... Or lovers in this case, mary seemed the best choice of a kill and definitely not gry as it clear up kinda juviii
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Instead of wondering about my targets, you could also ask yourself why you didn't investigate Juviii :3 Think that would have helped clear things up a bit imo

But what's done is done, we just got to get through today with what we have
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Arghhhhhh, i should died long ago, could prefer it than having all the game in the hands of my stupids decisions making
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I almost wanna say for group A(gry/juviii) to vote on tatsu and for group B(marma/tatsu) to vote on juviii and let my stress go up to the roof for avoid any sniping
At least it's either that or the other


But I'm not a fan of leaving everything in my hands
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
I almost wanna say for group A(gry/juviii) to vote on tatsu and for group B(marma/tatsu) to vote on juviii and let my stress go up to the roof for avoid any sniping
At least it's either that or the other


But I'm not a fan of leaving everything in my hands
That's as good as a plan as any to avoid sniping. I'm absolutely okay with it. It's up to you.
No matter what decision you make, you already did good enough by carrying us all the way here.

The fact that Juviii didn't lock on me even tho it's me or her today says a lot. Because what does she risk ? I'm banshee so it's not like I could explode on her or something. I don't see what could hold her back.
Cause in the non existant possibility that I'm a non townie and go for her or Asako, what will she do ? Nothing because voting me is still the only option if she's townie. She didn't lock because she wants the possibility of changing her vote even tho there is nowhere else to change to if she's not lover. But she is.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hmm I'm still thinking tatsu, I'm thinking of anyway to make it so you vote last on juviii with no chance of changing
Honestly that's the best option i prefer
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Double lynch would never work anyway, but Tatsu voting last on Juviii might I guess
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also, you literally asked me to protect you last night. That's what happened. I genuinely
That was obviously just a fake out to make them avoid me while you protect the real important person. Mary had Prostitute and sane and paranoid spies. My death wouldโ€˜ve proven Juviii innocent and then it was just between asako, you and Tatsu. But I suppose thatโ€˜s not what you wanted.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Juviii>>> asako, tatsu
Asako>>> penalty
Tatsu>>> juviii, asako
Marma>>> gry
Gry>>marma


If you wondering about the double asako, I'm gonna vote juviii first without locking
Tatsu votelock juviii
Juviii votelock tatsu
Gry and marma on each other


Tatsu and juviii gotta lock first

The question now how to handle marma and gry votes ....
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Instead of wondering about my targets, you could also ask yourself why you didn't investigate Juviii :3 Think that would have helped clear things up a bit imo

But what's done is done, we just got to get through today with what we have
Wouldnโ€˜t it be pointless to check her, since I found no secondary roles on her? Not that Det action does anything at this point, she checked the Boss some phases back. If youโ€˜re not the Lover it can only be Asako, but it really doesnโ€˜t matter. The other Lover will die soon after the mafia one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Double lynch would never work anyway, but Tatsu voting last on Juviii might I guess
Sheโ€˜s Mafia Boss Lover and youโ€˜re suggesting letting her vote last? When all we can do after locking is hope she follows it up? Thatโ€˜s never gonna happen. Gajeel wouldโ€˜ve(unless trollish town), but Tatsu is Lover, she will never do it.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Juviii>>> marma, asako , tatsu
Asako>>> penalty
Tatsu>>> juviii, gry

???
I won't votelock but all of you will, if tatsu doesn't votelock on juviii last i change my vote to tatsu

Deadline 1 hour before the real deadline for tatsu or she dead
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Wouldnโ€˜t it be pointless to check her, since I found no secondary roles on her? Not that Det action does anything at this point, she checked the Boss some phases back. If youโ€˜re not the Lover it can only be Asako, but it really doesnโ€˜t matter. The other Lover will die soon after the mafia one.
She could still be mafia though? That was what I'm aiming at, come on.
We never had a confirmation that the lovers MUST be a mafia/town pair, it still could be a double town pair. Let's not pretend that's not a possibility, that way we would be blinding ourselves.
Don't like that.
And yeah, we think she might have checked the boss a few nights ago, but that's not 100% confirmed - Tatsu's still alive after all.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
She could still be mafia though? That was what I'm aiming at, come on.
We never had a confirmation that the lovers MUST be a mafia/town pair, it still could be a double town pair. Let's not pretend that's not a possibility, that way we would be blinding ourselves.
Don't like that.
And yeah, we think she might have checked the boss a few nights ago, but that's not 100% confirmed - Tatsu's still alive after all.
So you're telling me gry and you are big braining us and it was two townie lovers all along
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyways what do you think about this plan
Juviii>>> marma, asako , tatsu
Asako>>> penalty
Tatsu>>> juviii, gry

???
I won't votelock but all of you will, if tatsu doesn't votelock on juviii last i change my vote to tatsu

Deadline 1 hour before the real deadline for tatsu or she dead
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top