Tbh, I think Elefseria is probably going to turn out to be the real White Wizard / leader of Liberios. IIRC, Jellal or someone else claimed that the White Wizard has been alive for over a century and Elefseria has been around for that much time only (he formed the first guild in history 150 years ago).
Maybe, the years do add up. But he doesn't seem like a bad dude. Also Masima doesn't seem to like old dudes.
He does look and act like a real wizard though (unlike most of the fakes in the series). Has wizard hat, attire etc
And he was changing size and teleporting all around when team Natsu met him, to the point it annoyed Natsu lmao
The goal of destroying the DGs does align with the goals of a white wizard though. If what Faris said was actually the goal of the Rebelious, destroying high concentration of magic.
I don’t know it just seems a bit random he would start a weird cult, while at the same time being the master of Magia Dragon, and starting the quest to seal the dragon gods.
Jellal mentioned 大魔女/daimajo or "great witch". But we know his information was wrong. He even said "The White Mage, Touka" which we all know turns out to be wrong. So, dunno.
Jellal mentioned 大魔女/daimajo or "great witch". But we know his information was wrong. He even said "The White Mage, Touka" which we all know turns out to be wrong. So, dunno.
Kinda weird the other cultists just accepted her as the white wizard though. Perhaps she has similar characteristics to the real white mage. Also why did she with Touka anyways?
When she was telling team Natsu her story. Still though character is different from physical appearance. I’d imagine someone who is the leader of a cult would be well known by their appearance. Faris/Touka would just have to act their character, and the believers would just accept her as the real thing.
When she was telling team Natsu her story. Still though character is different from physical appearance. I’d imagine someone who is the leader of a cult would be well known by their appearance. Faris/Touka would just have to act their character, and the believers would just accept her as the real thing.
I'd say Faris just recruited some people who were really new to this whiteout thing and not related to the real cult. Kinda like the black magic cult/Zeref worshipper case. Every dark guild (OS, GH, Tartaros, Avatar) didnt really know each other. They didnt even know about Albareth and Spriggan 12. I assume Faris case is similar to Ishgar's dark guilds, and the real white wizard case is similar to Zeref. Maybe there will be White Wizard's Special Shields, just like S12. Dunno...
As for why Faris and Touka are together, I dont know... I am questioning that myself maybe Mashima just wanted to get rid of them altogether
Also my other question, why is it coincidence that Faris and the Real White Wizard have same magic? Whiteout.......... or is the real WW's magic even different at all?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I also have a feeling the base of white cult is established in the Giltena continent. because it's been established for hundred of years but no one in Ishgar is familiar with it. Similar to Zeref building Albareth in the Alakitasia continent and no Ishgarian knowing about it
I'd say Faris just recruited some people who were really new to this whiteout thing and not related to the real cult. Kinda like the black magic cult/Zeref worshipper case. Every dark guild (OS, GH, Tartaros, Avatar) didnt really know each other. They didnt even know about Albareth and Spriggan 12. I assume Faris case is similar to Ishgar's dark guilds, and the real white wizard case is similar to Zeref. Maybe there will be White Wizard's Special Shields, just like S12. Dunno...
As for why Faris and Touka are together, I dont know... I am questioning that myself maybe Mashima just wanted to get rid of them altogether
Also my other question, why is it coincidence that Faris and the Real White Wizard have same magic? Whiteout.......... or is the real WW's magic even different at all?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I also have a feeling the base of white cult is established in the Giltena continent. because it's been established for hundred of years but no one in Ishgar is familiar with it. Similar to Zeref building Albareth in the Alakitasia continent and no Ishgarian knowing about it
I can guarantee you that the WW in the first 20 chapters was really indented to be THE White Witch, before all the "Faris" stuff. He didn't plan the execution and plot/story, but the idea was there
Later Mashima scrapped everything and invented this Faris character who was tool of Selene
Which is why we have this plethora of contradictions and confusions, as well as incomplete/random plot points surrounding her. For eg: her not being able to touch Aldo's ords and her body crystalizing from touching them
I can guarantee you that the WW in the first 20 chapters was really indented to be THE White Witch, before all the "Faris" stuff. He didn't plan the execution and plot/story, but the idea was there
Later Mashima scrapped everything and invented this Faris character who was tool of Selene
Which is why we have this plethora of contradictions and confusions, as well as incomplete/random plot points surrounding her. For eg: her not being able to touch Aldo's ords and her body crystalizing from touching them
I can guarantee you that the WW in the first 20 chapters was really indented to be THE White Witch, before all the "Faris" stuff. He didn't plan the execution and plot/story, but the idea was there
Later Mashima scrapped everything and invented this Faris character who was tool of Selene
Which is why we have this plethora of contradictions and confusions, as well as incomplete/random plot points surrounding her. For eg: her not being able to touch Aldo's ords and her body crystalizing from touching them
This, earlier she was planning to white out Selene as well. Mashima just wanted to do more than things he can handle. DE, Liberius, FT, Team Natsu and DG. There was no way he could pull it off.