Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
They votekilled a host? :lmao
I don't think I can post again before the day phase ends. So I'll vote now.

Vote kill hardy

No hard feelings dude. I don't really know much about most playing styles to judge if something is suspicious this early on with others and you posted the least.
She has 6 posts this is number 5.

So it goes Hardy -> Deciding vote
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
She has 6 posts this is number 5.

So it goes Hardy -> Deciding vote
I see :hmm

So Passive claim + lynching a townie + same continent as death is what we've got on them so far?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
One of the laurasian people killed grysun that much is clear.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I see :hmm

So Passive claim + lynching a townie + same continent as death is what we've got on them so far?
Do you have an up to date list of claims, can you share it?

Brb in 45min, day is long, let see what others have to say, but focus should be on our continent until we find the Janitor!
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Too much focus on Imperium, Brandish, and GB. That continent also has Shad, Asako, Sam, Marma, and James.

Imperium was all over the place with the voting yesterday, Hardy first then last minute vote on Sakura. I can't see it as anything other that saving Brandish. About Sakura, she was online at the end of the day phase iirc? She could have saved herself by voting Brandish, but she didn't.
GB also had a back and forth with Grysun, Grysun thought he would kill him N1 I think, and all the (let's kill Sakura) thing is iffy too.

Imperium said his role is passive, Brandish never had his role before, and GB said it's active role and other stuff yesterday and today, so if I'm going to vote one of the trio it's probably going to be Imperium, or maybe Brandish unless they say other things about themselves.

Other than these 3, I feel James with his (Role ain't hot) could also be the good Janitor XD

My role is active btw


Edit typos ewww
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why I'm asking law as we was so on her yesterday

Like this is how it went

Goodboy: kill sakura she mafia
Asako: how do you know that
Goodboy: i just know
Imperium 5mins later: votekill sakura

DD before end: AAAAAA WHO WILL SNIPE
goodboy wait till it's after deadline as hosts kinda closed game late: votelock sakura




???
Someone explain law to me
Nobody gets law, that's like the only thing everybody gets about him. It's why law either lives till the end of the game or gets lynched for annoying everyone.

Poor Sakura, that was a short game for her and no after-death mechanic this time around. :/

@shinobi Can't be Janitor since I am passive. If you're spy you can check on me if you want to.^^
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Nobody gets law, that's like the only thing everybody gets about him. It's why law either lives till the end of the game or gets lynched for annoying everyone.

Poor Sakura, that was a short game for her and no after-death mechanic this time around. :/

@shinobi Can't be Janitor since I am passive. If you're spy you can check on me if you want to.^^
:lmao
If I'm spy I think I'll consider it!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Nobody gets law, that's like the only thing everybody gets about him. It's why law either lives till the end of the game or gets lynched for annoying everyone.

Poor Sakura, that was a short game for her and no after-death mechanic this time around. :/

@shinobi Can't be Janitor since I am passive. If you're spy you can check on me if you want to.^^
passive....or mafia boss!
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I feel like I'm missing something with the Brandish suspicion. Is it because imperium voted Sakura it looks like they were trying to save a teammate? Because iirc he wasn't here for the last hours of the day phase.

Also that whole continent should be under suspicion. I like how Shad pointed out he "slept all night" lol.

I feel like the GB vs GrySun back and forth yesterday would make it seem like an obvious GB frame, and that could be a good reasoning to hide behind.

Also Sam, didn't GrySun say you're a mediocre Mafia member who fumbles? You like those killing roles. I feel like you'd find janitor "interesting". Revenge swipe? A man has his pride after all. Although I haven't followed much of the games lately so I don't know if you've had that role before.

I need to back read properly to really catch up but I'm still a bit tired as it's really early here, so I'll do that later.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Also that whole continent should be under suspicion. I like how Shad pointed out he "slept all night" lol.
I need to back read properly to really catch up but I'm still a bit tired as it's really early here, so I'll do that later.
So it normal when you say it but sounds weird when I do?

~
Brandish is not a helpful townie even when he is townie, it won't be a waste to have him go first. Knowing him even as town he won't claim, so that we learn to not to go after him.:epicfacepalm Or some weird untownie shit like that, either way I'm not gonna let his randomness cloud my judgement, didn't vote not my problem.

If he turns mafia, 2 townies will be cleared and another mafia found.
If he is town, well fuck.

Basically find me a better lynch today and I'm with you.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You don't seem to understand your position, I know you are random and you like to troll, but Hardy claimed and did everything he could to escape a similar situation last game and it didn't help.

I would suggest more reasonable posts if you are town.
I understand what you said yesterday - that you are biased towards me when it comes to suspicion. So I can understand why you process information the way you do. You do have support by way of, oh Sam the echo.

It is precisely that I am town that I won't be reasonable. The town groupie vibe is super cringe. I even tried to be co-operative yesterday by hinting on D-fking-1.

At a certain point we had 4 people with 2 votes each.
Deciding final votes were Asako on brandish then Imprerium on Sakura.

If both sakura and brandish are town, then mafia killed Gry to frame brandish.
But I'm willing to take my chances on this, because of Imperium vote.
Put it this way, if I didn't win a 50-50 vs Sakura you would be lynching Asako. It's a D1 lynch. shinobi even said 'why is no one saving Brandish'. GB wanted to kill Sakura, he does those things because trust him. Imperium voted me and did not lock << thanks for the (half) save btw. Your logic isn't bad but if you take a step back and consider it all, it isn't especially sus.

----

'No doctor' in Laurasia was a quick assumption, but what about Prostitute or spy/det? I feel with the suspicion around yesterdays events then we're either light in Laurasia or there were other priorities/different perspectives. I'm not sure who else there is in our continent that hasn't voiced their opinion yet.

The investigator should be in Godwana? How would you balance the N2 action clause with a mafia janitor in Laurasia?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I understand what you said yesterday - that you are biased towards me when it comes to suspicion. So I can understand why you process information the way you do. You do have support by way of, oh Sam the echo.

It is precisely that I am town that I won't be reasonable. The town groupie vibe is super cringe. I even tried to be co-operative yesterday by hinting on D-fking-1.



Put it this way, if I didn't win a 50-50 vs Sakura you would be lynching Asako. It's a D1 lynch. shinobi even said 'why is no one saving Brandish'. GB wanted to kill Sakura, he does those things because trust him. Imperium voted me and did not lock << thanks for the (half) save btw. Your logic isn't bad but if you take a step back and consider it all, it isn't especially sus.

----

'No doctor' in Laurasia was a quick assumption, but what about Prostitute or spy/det? I feel with the suspicion around yesterdays events then we're either light in Laurasia or there were other priorities/different perspectives. I'm not sure who else there is in our continent that hasn't voiced their opinion yet.

The investigator should be in Godwana? How would you balance the N2 action clause with a mafia janitor in Laurasia?
Who is it then we should lynch today, can you go after somebody?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No I wouldn't have acted the same if it was Asako today the deciding lynch, because her action matched her final vote, and I supported it even tho I didn't join.

To be clear for me Asako is confirmed.
Because if both you and sakura are townie, she had no reason to vote last!
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Also Sam, didn't GrySun say you're a mediocre Mafia member who fumbles? You like those killing roles. I feel like you'd find janitor "interesting". Revenge swipe? A man has his pride after all. Although I haven't followed much of the games lately so I don't know if you've had that role before.
Why would I gank such a passionate Musashi voter? Gry was a brother to me damn it, he helped me achieve my dream :emocatI'm disappointed you think I'd do him like that as I've been very good to my Musashi voters :hmph
Scythia is not pleased
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Who is it then we should lynch today, can you go after somebody?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No I wouldn't have acted the same if it was Asako today the deciding lynch, because her action matched her final vote, and I supported it even tho I didn't join.

To be clear for me Asako is confirmed.
Because if both you and sakura are townie, she had no reason to vote last!
We've got like 20 hours. GB can be a problem if town or mafia lol, I wouldn't be against trying him but I know he didn't save me yesterday, he just wanted to lynch Sakura.

Sorry how is Asako confirmed? She wouldn't know if Sakura or I were town, at all, when she voted. Wtf.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Don’t see why Asako would be confirmed due to her voting behavior either.


Anyway, looks like Gry got unlucky :( perhaps the doc was on the other continent, or maybe they decided to protect someone else.
Dunno who they’d pick over Gry though, but its a possibility I suppose.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
So it normal when you say it but sounds weird when I do?
Lol its different though. I'm just pointing out what stands out to me since all eyes are on your continent right now. Saying you slept all night looked weird to me in response to Asako's question since she was asking about Lawl and his antics last day phase in regards to Sakura. My back read has more to do with GrySun since he said something about the first two deaths will reveal something about their killers iirc. Like I said we have to look at all of you not just the ones being shoved to the front of the line.

Why would I gank such a passionate Musashi voter? Gry was a brother to me damn it, he helped me achieve my dream :emocatI'm disappointed you think I'd do him like that as I've been very good to my Musashi voters :hmph
Scythia is not pleased
I'll watch my back then.....
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Sorry how is Asako confirmed? She wouldn't know if Sakura or I were town, at all, when she voted. Wtf.
If Asako is mafia, she knows who isn't her team on D1.
Since sakura died town, she wasn't on Asako's team.
They were 4 players with 2 votes when Asako voted to make you the first 1 with 3 votes.
She only voted you after posting multiple time about it,
I think Gry, Sam and me (with my likes), encouraged her to go with her gut feelings (Gry wanted somebody dead in our continent to reduce his chance of dying N1, I didn't trust you from your 1 post asking about mechanic and how it affect mafia/mason communication).
That when Impreium came with the uncharacteristic save.

I'm not saying I'm a detective and I can confirm Asako!
But Looking at the data (including the fact that I played with Asako multiple games both as mafia and town), I can tell she is town 95% at least, which is good enough for me for few days!

I played few games as a noob mafia to know how a noob vote pattern look on D1, it usually tries to save on a teammate with a more important role, so @Imperium may not be a noob as DD said but he sure acted like one.

@Belserion I don't care about the context, I woke up checked the thread, saw Gry died, proposed my theory on brandish and added a disclaimer that I haven't yet done my research (Like proper vote counting and ordering) to be fully confident, these are just my thoughts first thing in the morning.

I said that to put Asako at ease that I'm not trying to frame somebody, if she had a different opinion than me on what was happening, because as I said to me she is pretty much as green as you can be on D2.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
dont forget i could be using a reverse card here too, I would kill Gry that would make it look like i am being framed but in actuality i had a free kill on a strong tier player, the only problem here i wouldnt risk it since he asked for protection since id want a clean hit kill... hm yeah guys its def not me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

votekill Imperium

for now
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
If both Sakura and Brandish are townies, and say Asako is mafia, she knows her team is safe, she'd just throw a random vote on whoever and that's it. She hesitated too much before she voted yesterday, doesn't look like a mafia thing in that case.

One mafia group, 2 or 3 in each continent I think.

And something about James irks me :headscratch

Why would I gank such a passionate Musashi voter? Gry was a brother to me damn it, he helped me achieve my dream :emocatI'm disappointed you think I'd do him like that as I've been very good to my Musashi voters :hmph
Scythia is not pleased
You're a good man, you'd NEVER kill Grysun like that XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top