Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Why I'm asking law as we was so on her yesterday

Like this is how it went

Goodboy: kill sakura she mafia
Asako: how do you know that
Goodboy: i just know
Imperium 5mins later: votekill sakura

DD before end: AAAAAA WHO WILL SNIPE
goodboy wait till it's after deadline as hosts kinda closed game late: votelock sakura




???
Someone explain law to me
Asako I slept all night, so I havn't yet looked at everything in details but here is my thoughts process on why Lawl is the lowest priority target.

I believe what imperium did is a standard newbie mafia tactic, sacrifice self for important roles.
Not everybody in sakura's list has to be mafia, he is the one with the lowest chance of being mafia since he was very vocal about sakura since beginning of the day.

I don't know lawl that well, but I don't think he will do something this dumb early game as mafia, this looks like a town mistake, expoilted by mafia, him asking people to vote may have triggered impreium to feel safe to do so.

I don't think we should look for complicated answers, this is like hardy's lynch last game, it turned out to be wrong but it still needed to happen, add to that we are looking for the janitor, it has to be somebody from our continent.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
she was so super quiet, i just got the strong mafia role impression from her ;(
I did say that too but till marma told me she actually travelling, make sense she could be quiet.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,734
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Were Docs on the other continent? He did seem to think he'd be targeted too :sad Seems Imperium and Brandish could be main suspects; Imp did jump on Sak after GB's begging for her to be lynched :hmmMore likely to be them than someone framing them at this stage
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Asako I slept all night, so I havn't yet looked at everything in details but here is my thoughts process on why Lawl is the lowest priority target.

I believe what imperium did is a standard newbie mafia tactic, sacrifice self for important roles.
Not everybody in sakura's list has to be mafia, he is the one with the lowest chance of being mafia since he was very vocal about sakura since beginning of the day.

I don't know lawl that well, but I don't think he will do something this dumb early game as mafia, this looks like a town mistake, expoilted by mafia, him asking people to vote may have triggered impreium to feel safe to do so.

I don't think we should look for complicated answers, this is like hardy's lynch last game, it turned out to be wrong but it still needed to happen, add to that we are looking for the janitor, it has to be somebody from our continent.
I know about imp, he looked like he was following law pushy, could be easy to do especially as mafia considering he did it right when law instigating people to vote sakura.


Law on the other hand, he really one of those people I can't read at all...

Why he scaries me, i can't predict him...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
also i had no idea we no longer had day extensions lol....
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I know about imp, he looked like he was following law pushy, could be easy to do especially as mafia considering he did it right when law instigating people to vote sakura.


Law on the other hand, he really one of those people I can't read at all...

Why he scaries me, i can't predict him...
I think the order is brandish
then either lawl or impreium

If brandish is mafia lawl is innocent and we get impreium next.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Were Docs on the other continent? He did seem to think he'd be targeted too :sad Seems Imperium and Brandish could be main suspects; Imp did jump on Sak after GB's begging for her to be lynched :hmmMore likely to be them than someone framing them at this stage
Seems kinda yucky if all doc on that continent, but also i doubt hosts randomized all the placement, as it could mess with the balance a lot.


Hmm did he? To me he only seemed like he was scaried of getting killed by law again.
Kinda surprised they actually went with gry as he seemed a good protection target.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Also do not pin Imperium's vote on me, i never "begged" him, he did it on his own so there is that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All docs on 1 continent doesnt make too much sense to me unless we have
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The other question is tho, is there a mason recruiter hmmmm.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So no doctor in our continent.
We find the janitor.
The simple answer is brandish and Imperium, based on yesterday votes.
How do you know there's no doc...

I didn't vote. Or you're talking about the one on me?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
The other question is tho, is there a mason recruiter hmmmm.
Are we sure sakura didn't start in a mason group already? If she did would she die mason or recruiter mason?

I think there is a good chance there is a mason group already formed, thanks to the continent mechanic
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Are we sure sakura didn't start in a mason group already? If she did would she die mason or recruiter mason?

I think there is a good chance there is a mason group already formed, thanks to the continent mechanic
Ofc it's already formed, the MR already know who she is, they get informed right at the start
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
How do you know there's no doc...
If we have Doctors in my continent consider protecting me, just to prevent the usual early cheap shot, decent odds of blocking a kill mayhaps.
I didn't vote. Or you're talking about the one on me?
Why didn't you vote btw?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ofc it's already formed, the MR already know who she is, they get informed right at the start
I didn't get this sorry, checked the rules, Recruiter doesn't get a list.
And even if he did can't recruit in the middle of the day?

Didn't get what you mean at all.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
no reason why they cant start in a formed group already before d1
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I didn't get this sorry, checked the rules, Recruiter doesn't get a list.
And even if he did can't recruit in the middle of the day?

Didn't get what you mean at all.
i thought they cant communicate but do get a list of who with them no?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
i thought they cant communicate but do get a list of who with them no?
Yes they would have a list, and I don't think other masons would let sakura get lynched D1 so probably unrecruited.
Just checked, the dying as a Recuited Mason only affect Super Masons, Masons die as Masons no matter what.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So.... because GrySun asked, the doctor definitely would do it?

Because I wanted a handicap on D2.
You don't seem to understand your position, I know you are random and you like to troll, but Hardy claimed and did everything he could to escape a similar situation last game and it didn't help.

I would suggest more reasonable posts if you are town.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

At a certain point we had 4 people with 2 votes each.
Deciding final votes were Asako on brandish then Imprerium on Sakura.

If both sakura and brandish are town, then mafia killed Gry to frame brandish.
But I'm willing to take my chances on this, because of Imperium vote.

Okay. This was a close run thing as I didn't think I would make it back. So my actual vote, I'm going to go with Sakura. I think it's a bit insistent on brandish, and would find it amusing if she flips out.

Vote sakura
She voted hardy initially since he had 0 votes, how do you go from that to being a super hero saving brandish because she detected a gank on him, while everybody that voted him had good reasons, even I didn't vote him still gave him as the most suspecious person D1.

@Imperium why did you feel the need to defend brandish?

Brandish µ 3x (Equaling Heaven [#136], GrySun [#189], Asako [#227])
Sakura Taichou 3x (GB [#11], Slaynoir [#175], Imperium [
#241])
SonOfDaws 2x (digitaldude [#3], Gajeel [#29])
Seraph 2x (SirSamuel016 [#158], Shad [#169])
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top