Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Okay. This was a close run thing as I didn't think I would make it back. So my actual vote, I'm going to go with Sakura. I think it's a bit insistent on brandish, and would find it amusing if she flips out.


Vote sakura
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
soemone vote sakky to equal
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

she is mafi0
Howww do you know
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

because i know these things
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I wanna deny but everytime i have a flashback to LoTR law
He is a Hacker
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hi DD
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Day ended
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thread closed
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
"北条家敗れたり、我が民の絆をなかけ給ひそ。"
[Translation: "House of Hōjō has been defeated. Please do not break bonds of our people. I'm tired of this shit lol just kill me" ]





@Sakura Taichou
Mason

NIGHT 1 ENDS IN 12H

COUNTDOWN HERE​
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
DAY II VOTING
Medieval Era Ends In
[Be mindful that the inbedded timer can be not in synch. Double check ten minutes before Day end with the world clock]
[EXTERNAL COUNTDOWN 24H+30MIN]​

dont forget i could be using a reverse card here too, I would kill Gry that would make it look like i am being framed but in actuality i had a free kill on a strong tier player, the only problem here i wouldnt risk it since he asked for protection since id want a clean hit kill... hm yeah guys its def not me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

votekill Imperium

for now
vote kill brandish for now.
Votekill brandish

Change my mind :fan



We need to get the janitor, not his foot soldiers.
Also I don't like voting new players too early in the game.
I think we all need to take a step back here. I know I'm pretty new and I don't really know anyone's habits, but let's ask ourselves some important to the point DIRECT questions so everyone can follow what is going on and not have to read over everything over and over- that's just a pain in the rumpus.

Firstly, I think Sakura was killed as from what I can tell, she was the weakest link in this particular game. I dunno what the deal was with previous going on, but she seemed like she was an easy target for anyone as she was unvocal (due to travel) and trusting with her role (which we all saw after her lynch), thinking she wouldn't be a target, correct? So that much is done with, I don't think there is much more to say on the topic.

Secondly, expand your mind other than typical behavior. What if the mafia/townies are acting in a way that are different than normal? This could be the case as people are trying to point fingers and gain a sense of superiority over other, passive opinions. Brandish and Imperium may seem to be targets of interest, but whose really doing the most finger pointing here? They've yet to even make themselves really say ye or nah, and idk with Brandish being targeted so harshly, they don't really seem to have anything negative to say and have not really pointed fingers at anyone yes is the favorite of a lynch? Now who do you think is behind that favorable opinion?

Third, generally anyone guilty is going to be super vocal but also passive in the sense they are not willing to cast a votekill until the end of the round, with a snipe kill. I think it's pretty clear if you make a statement and then refuse to votekill in that same instance, it is likely that person is screaming mafia. I prefer not to point fingers, but to facts. If you're going to kill someone, don't base your 'facts' on a simple 'he did it' to more of a 'who could have done it'. I am not very familiar with the context, but now that I understand the rules and some people's stances, its easy to see to who is more trigger happy than others. Be wary of those that make accusations, they most likely themselves are the culprit.

That's all for me for right now :bob
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will vote!kill Shad.
I think concentrating our efforts into Laurasia to find the Janitor suits us best for now. Less targets than on the other continent (8 vs 9), Janitor could only kill on his home continent so he is one of those 8 and if we find him early enough we take away the best way for Mafia to hide behind town roles. I also think that voting for Brand is fine, though for a "safe the Janitor" attempt this was pretty weak sauce. If the coin flip had gone differently the Mafia would have lost their janitor so I dunno if they had been okay with that.
There is however an obvious explanation for this move, as in that the mafia expected Brand, if Brand was Mafia/Mafia Janitor, to vote Sakura to save her/his own hide. Which as we see didn't happened and now Brand got a penalty vote.

Since Gry voted for Brand, we might as well continue in his spirit and see what role Brand spats out once the day gets close to ending.

Votekill Brand

If Brand turns out to be Mafia the at least one of the 3 who voted Sakura is a Mafia as well, so if that's the case then it would be worth looking into that.
I don't believe tho that rule still existed when you joined imp, you still new to us and that rule been gone now for almost a year or so.
How could you confuse it with extension ?

Honestly i prefer going for imp today, to me he seems more fishy than brandish...

Votekill imperium
Ok I'm tired and getting a headache thinking about this, time to sleep for work.

I can see few people being eligible to today lynch, I can't make a recommendation, look at everything from a bigger perspective and make your call yourselves.

I will go with the killer of friend(s)! As this is probably the decision I will regret the least.
@votelock GB

I hope this 9AM end of the day works for you cause I'm done for today.

If the lynched person isn't the janitor, use all your protection on the second continent, he won't kill us, hopefully there is only 1 mafia team and no double kill tomorrow, I guess this shit should be obvious but just saying it in case: spies you know who to look for.
!votekill Imperium
:errr

Votekill Sam

I'm sleepy and this phase ends around 3am my time so I definitely won't be here for end of day. Hopefully whoever the majority decides on turns out to be the janitor since we've been chasing them all day.
Im going to bed, seeing as it's slow. Gonna vote kill GB as he was the top of my list, I might regret that if I do get lynched but ah well.


In that case it's probably not the best idea to be the last one on that pile on. I think that's a big enough hint right?
A lot of people with such low post count. I'm not that high, but it's triggering me.

Not a single hint today, no talk about night actions. Will the day be just like this? Can't we just pile up votes on the continent of the dead person and force them to talk? They are 8, we still have 17 players. We leave the less scummy out and let them talk their way out. Brothers ans sisters from Gondwana, heed my call. That might sound dumb, but honestly I alone can't do much about what happens on the other side of the map. Why are they so free or guilty like this? We're focusing our efforts there, yes, but are we going ham* enough? I don't think so.

Right now, outside of Shad and James I'd vote anyone on the other continent. Shad is being very contributive since the start of the game, we might even say that nuclear Gandhi is the leading man of this match right now. And James have small but solid points about GB. Since he already have votes, I won't feel like I started it but you were the one who jumped on Sakura first and she proved to be Town when she died.

votekill GB

* edit: small typo
A mafia move would be to go on brandish last moments but votelock imperium
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If i am dead please look closely at thr people pushing for ne hard and sir samuel
I don't like last minute voting, and all the suspects look the same to me rn so I'm not making a decisive vote here

Votekill Sam
Votekill Slaynoir
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Isn’t there an hour left ?
Still in the filming session at Uni, quite a few technical gremlins we've had to sort out for our exhibition on Thursday.

I've been mulling it over and I'm going to Votekill GB. My gut feeling is he's the janitor or something just as nasty, and while Imperium especially strikes me as another who might be up to no good, I believe it best to trust my gut.



>Never had the role before
>I find it interesting
>It's active
>Takes a lot of thought to use it effectively

I'm handy to have around too :)
Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeh okay you know what. I dont want a situation like last game with a bomb. so let’s see what happens.
My role is useless anyway, so no loss if it’s real.

Votekill Imperium
While I do agree that it's productive to explore all possibilities, the direction that should be invested in is the one that's the most likely to be aligned with reality. So, if there's behavior certain behaviors and actions that are "typical" indicators of someone being guilty and there's no stronger arguments on the table, then there's no strong arguments to ignore the red flags and instead head in the direction with the least apparent and reasoning.

Besides if you truly wish to assert without doubt that not only was Sakura killed and that we shouldn't or couldn't have anymore reason to talk about someone being killed in cold blood, then that's all the more reason to focus on Sakura's kills; GB, Imp, and you.



I mean, GB even says he's suspect himself and hasn't been providing much more explanation for his voting now other than Imperium is "definitely" mafia. I've been on the same team with him where similarly bold plays have been made where I swear it was TOO bold and we ended up winning. However, the tables have turned I'm not letting the suspect behavior and result after N1 slide.

Votekill GB
I will since you refuse to vote you will be hostkilled anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote kill gb
I'm in taxi right now to uni after fighting to get one on time but how is GB now top lycnh?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votelock imp
votelock GB

16/17 Votes​

GB 7x (Shad [#398], Imperium, [#411], Equaling Heaven [#413], SirSamuel016 [#442], SonOfDaws [#456], digitaldude [#457], Brandish [#464])
Imperium 4x (GB [#298][#426], Asako [#329][#463], Gajeel [#406], MarmaladeSky [#446])
Brandish µ 2x (Penalty Vote*, digitaldude [#301], Shad [#303], James Rye [#320])
SirSamuel016 2x (Belserion [#412], shinobi [#428])
Shad 1x (Slaynoir [#314])
Slaynoir 1x (Holt [#429])

*Brandish has received a penalty vote for not voting on Day 1.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So no doctor in our continent.
We find the janitor.
The simple answer is brandish and Imperium, based on yesterday votes.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
or me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

SS, Rando, queenperium kinda sussy now, especially SS he is very fond of killing gry n1
--- Double Post Merged, ---

btw that map with dead avatars is so good
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
GB mind i ask why were you so on sakura yesterday
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I believe sakura was an easy target for mafia this game.

- She had a bad reputation from previous game.
- She publicly stated she won't be able to play D1 for since she is traveling, can't defend herself.

Easy mafia D1 lynch target, similar to my lynch previous game for my previous bad reputation.

My only regret is not voting last on brandish, came 5 minute before day end, and didn't want to vote last since it I'm wrong it will look really bad because of my previous game last voting, now I freaking regret it!

What bug me, is Impreium last minute save of brandish, for somebody who voted Hardy for not participating enough and having 0 votes while being confused about the rules, why make a deciding vote like that? Did imperium even play a game before? Why is killing sakura so important to you!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I believe sakura was an easy target for mafia this game.

- She had a bad reputation from previous game.
- She publicly stated she won't be able to play D1 for since she is traveling, can't defend herself.

Easy mafia D1 lynch target, similar to my lynch previous game for my previous bad reputation.

My only regret is not voting last on brandish, came 5 minute before day end, and didn't want to vote last since it I'm wrong it will look really bad because of my previous game last voting, now I freaking regret it!

What bug me, is Impreium last minute save of brandish, for somebody who voted Hardy for not participating enough and having 0 votes while being confused about the rules, why make a deciding vote like that? Did imperium even play a game before? Why is killing sakura so important to you!
Why I'm asking law as we was so on her yesterday

Like this is how it went

Goodboy: kill sakura she mafia
Asako: how do you know that
Goodboy: i just know
Imperium 5mins later: votekill sakura

DD before end: AAAAAA WHO WILL SNIPE
goodboy wait till it's after deadline as hosts kinda closed game late: votelock sakura




???
Someone explain law to me
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
GB mind i ask why were you so on sakura yesterday
Personal feelings got in the way, you should know all about those....


But she was so super quiet, i just got the strong mafia role impression from her ;(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you win sometimes, you lose sometimes :9 I am not a mafia btw i couldnt even use my ability this night 🌞
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top