Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I need to weigh options more, but I think I'm going to go with GB for now. Will think on it and try to make it back in time in-case anything more comes out or if I decide one of the other two is more likely to be janitor.

Hopefully this recording at Uni won't take too long :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
@Hardy @Evil3ye @MArGi Question

If I research sickly townie today and hider tomorrow, then can I still choose to research vengeful townie after that or do I have to research one of the world leader civics?
You can.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votes Updated.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Updated & corrected Votes. D:
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
:bored

@Asako babe where are you????? Come here, talk to me. I feel lonely without you!! You can't be feeling too guilty for killing Grysun last night and can't show your face here? But you know I'll love you no matter what, you can be totally honest with me :pleased

I advise you to be more like Sam, he kills his brother at night then he comes here and cry, saying he'd never do it and all, that's the way! Or maybe like GB, he kills someone and argue with (logic) how it can't be him XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

3-way tie!!! I don't know who to vote!!
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Goodmorning, am catching up real quick
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
A mafia move would be to go on brandish last moments but votelock imperium
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If i am dead please look closely at thr people pushing for ne hard and sir samuel
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It is quite dead... with all the focus on Laurasia/janitor.

The penalty vote is a real pain and I'm trying not to be conscious of it. @digitaldude @James Rye are you guys open to changing your votes?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
I don't like last minute voting, and all the suspects look the same to me rn so I'm not making a decisive vote here

Votekill Sam
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill Slaynoir
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't like last minute voting, and all the suspects look the same to me rn so I'm not making a decisive vote here

Votekill Sam
Isn’t there an hour left ?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I dont want to make the deciding vote either Shino, what are you doing to me 🥲
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hosts, is there a reason Shad’s vote is cancelled out ?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@Brandish μ how do you feel about being potentially lynched today?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hosts, is there a reason Shad’s vote is cancelled out ?
He changed his vote to GB - crossing out his earlier vote “removed it”
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Also what about you guys @Imperium and @GB - considering you are also top voted rn. Do you have things you’d to say to us?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Votekill Slaynoir
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Isn’t there an hour left ?
There is, but I'm not sure I won't be distracted by other things and miss the end, better be safe and vote now XD

I dont want to make the deciding vote either Shino, what are you doing to me 🥲
This is what you get for being late :pleased
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Anyway, 3-way tie between those 3 is fine by me. I’m not particularly insistent on any one but tbh, suspecting Imp or lawl only shows Brandish is more bad light. I mean, Brandish was the one getting “saved”. If he was important enough to believe GB/Imp decided to show their hand in an attempt to save him, then we imo should be taking him out. I’m not surprised that GB and Imp voted each other as well. Again, both move in an exposing manner yesterday. Today they’re seemingly against each other ? They probably don’t mind sacrificing someone to buy time for Brandish. Then again, I don’t know if the Janitor (or whatever Brandish is) is so important they’re risking it all for him.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
They weren't trying to save me. GB started a lawlett-esque wave on Sakura. Imperium had to vote (explained why). This is easy for me to surmise as I know I am a town and can't possibly be 'saved' ie not a mason either. They're voting each other and I will be voting the next person below me, or the person with the most votes above me. You could very well have 3 towns on the chopping board.

It's very quiet. It's like mafia are happy to let this play out. Still a wild hour or so left.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Mhmh went back to the posts you guys made for a bit.

GB hinted active, had a little moment last day phase, insisted on voting Sakura. Not sure if a mafia would take the risk and push for something like this in d1 this hard - But I have a hard time reading him GB, maybe this is what he wants us to think. Who knows

Brandish gave us basically nothing with hints, hasn’t been around that much in comparison to the other too. Feel like he has the tendency to do this, I really don’t like this early day train movement on him without a reason. Feels kinda weird to me idk

Imperium hinted passive, potentially hints bomb with his last post.
Somehow I always feel a bit icky when that happens, easy way to defend yourself, yet at the same time if it’s true - it would be rather painful to be the victim mmhm

@SirSamuel016 may I ask what you hinted again?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It’s too quiet indeed, but also early morning.

Though I guess it has been pretty quiet all phase
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top