@Asako babe where are you????? Come here, talk to me. I feel lonely without you!! You can't be feeling too guilty for killing Grysun last night and can't show your face here? But you know I'll love you no matter what, you can be totally honest with me
I advise you to be more like Sam, he kills his brother at night then he comes here and cry, saying he'd never do it and all, that's the way! Or maybe like GB, he kills someone and argue with (logic) how it can't be him XD
Still in the filming session at Uni, quite a few technical gremlins we've had to sort out for our exhibition on Thursday.
I've been mulling it over and I'm going to Votekill GB. My gut feeling is he's the janitor or something just as nasty, and while Imperium especially strikes me as another who might be up to no good, I believe it best to trust my gut.
They weren't trying to save me. GB started a lawlett-esque wave on Sakura. Imperium had to vote (explained why). This is easy for me to surmise as I know I am a town and can't possibly be 'saved' ie not a mason either. They're voting each other and I will be voting the next person below me, or the person with the most votes above me. You could very well have 3 towns on the chopping board.
It's very quiet. It's like mafia are happy to let this play out. Still a wild hour or so left.
If you’ll be voting someone below you, then why are you stalling ? Why haven’t you done that already ?
Its Very cute you insinuate all 3 of you are innocent. As much as that might be the case, it’s not my fault there’s so much shit around you lot. And again, it’s not as though we can just ignore all that and go for someone else
Anyway, 3-way tie between those 3 is fine by me. I’m not particularly insistent on any one but tbh, suspecting Imp or lawl only shows Brandish is more bad light. I mean, Brandish was the one getting “saved”. If he was important enough to believe GB/Imp decided to show their hand in an attempt to save him, then we imo should be taking him out. I’m not surprised that GB and Imp voted each other as well. Again, both move in an exposing manner yesterday. Today they’re seemingly against each other ? They probably don’t mind sacrificing someone to buy time for Brandish. Then again, I don’t know if the Janitor (or whatever Brandish is) is so important they’re risking it all for him.
Would all 3 of them chain their votes on each other like this and have themselves all tied as top lynch candidates? If one of them is with the important role won't they try to save that one at least?
Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeh okay you know what. I dont want a situation like last game with a bomb. so let’s see what happens.
My role is useless anyway, so no loss if it’s real.
Would all 3 of them chain their votes on each other like this and have themselves all tied as top lynch candidates? If one of them is with the important role won't they try to save that one at least?
If Brandish is the important role (Janitor), then they don’t have much of a choice since he had a penalty. I had no idea if all 3 of them are scum, but it does feel like there’s 2 in there. Either GB who called for Sakura’s lynch when Brandish was going to die, or Imp who took advantage of that (and made some time excuses) to actually tie it
If you’ll be voting someone below you, then why are you stalling ? Why haven’t you done that already ?
Its Very cute you insinuate all 3 of you are innocent. As much as that might be the case, it’s not my fault there’s so much shit around you lot. And again, it’s not as though we can just ignore all that and go for someone else
Because it's neither here nor there if GB or Imperium take my place. If I choose now you could all view it as 'oh Brandish is saving his bud', which could lead things down another garden path or be exploited.
Well, I'm making that point because no one else seems to (or that's how it feels to me).
So the info we got is GB has active role, imp has passive. GB and Imp were both on sakura train, imp saved brandish but since we arent killing brandish its unknown if imp was saving a mafia.
I think we all need to take a step back here. I know I'm pretty new and I don't really know anyone's habits, but let's ask ourselves some important to the point DIRECT questions so everyone can follow what is going on and not have to read over everything over and over- that's just a pain in the rumpus.
Firstly, I think Sakura was killed as from what I can tell, she was the weakest link in this particular game. I dunno what the deal was with previous going on, but she seemed like she was an easy target for anyone as she was unvocal (due to travel) and trusting with her role (which we all saw after her lynch), thinking she wouldn't be a target, correct? So that much is done with, I don't think there is much more to say on the topic.
Secondly, expand your mind other than typical behavior. What if the mafia/townies are acting in a way that are different than normal? This could be the case as people are trying to point fingers and gain a sense of superiority over other, passive opinions. Brandish and Imperium may seem to be targets of interest, but whose really doing the most finger pointing here? They've yet to even make themselves really say ye or nah, and idk with Brandish being targeted so harshly, they don't really seem to have anything negative to say and have not really pointed fingers at anyone yes is the favorite of a lynch? Now who do you think is behind that favorable opinion?
Third, generally anyone guilty is going to be super vocal but also passive in the sense they are not willing to cast a votekill until the end of the round, with a snipe kill. I think it's pretty clear if you make a statement and then refuse to votekill in that same instance, it is likely that person is screaming mafia. I prefer not to point fingers, but to facts. If you're going to kill someone, don't base your 'facts' on a simple 'he did it' to more of a 'who could have done it'. I am not very familiar with the context, but now that I understand the rules and some people's stances, its easy to see to who is more trigger happy than others. Be wary of those that make accusations, they most likely themselves are the culprit.
While I do agree that it's productive to explore all possibilities, the direction that should be invested in is the one that's the most likely to be aligned with reality. So, if there's behavior certain behaviors and actions that are "typical" indicators of someone being guilty and there's no stronger arguments on the table, then there's no strong arguments to ignore the red flags and instead head in the direction with the least apparent and reasoning.
Besides if you truly wish to assert without doubt that not only was Sakura killed and that we shouldn't or couldn't have anymore reason to talk about someone being killed in cold blood, then that's all the more reason to focus on Sakura's kills; GB, Imp, and you.
I mean, GB even says he's suspect himself and hasn't been providing much more explanation for his voting now other than Imperium is "definitely" mafia. I've been on the same team with him where similarly bold plays have been made where I swear it was TOO bold and we ended up winning. However, the tables have turned I'm not letting the suspect behavior and result after N1 slide.
Votekill GB