Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I took the coast. I'll go for Necromancer.

Today I'll be voting to save myself if I have to, otherwise I'll vote normally.

Brandish- iirc, didn’t try to do much to stop his lynch yesterday.
Yes, I was away. I got home about an hour after the thread was closed, which wasn't my intention ofc. I didn't even vote. As you said I'm at least here today to participate, and will be for the remainder.

Maybe @SirSamuel016 @Brandish μ @Imperium can tell us more about their roles?
I did offer a hint yesterday, I'll add by saying it's active.

On Sam - on one hand he would lash out at someone taking a swipe at him like you said, totally agree. On the other hand he's a townie groupie who does the groupie thing, townie or not, these groupies follow their senpai. I also called him the echo before and received no retort, thought he'd bite. I'd be more inclined to agree here if it wasn't GrySun.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Hardy @Evil3ye @MArGi Question

If I research sickly townie today and hider tomorrow, then can I still choose to research vengeful townie after that or do I have to research one of the world leader civics?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Pretty much. And the small things I mentioned to Shad. It's not completely without basis. Fact is both day 1 and today have been moving slowly and information isnt flowing. Laurasia closed its borders.

Maybe @SirSamuel016 @Brandish μ @Imperium can tell us more about their roles?
Thanks for having eyes mainly for me cutie~

In-line with my previous hint of me not having this role before and it being interesting, it's active and requires a good bit of thought behind its use
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Hardy @Evil3ye @MArGi Question

If I research sickly townie today and hider tomorrow, then can I still choose to research vengeful townie after that or do I have to research one of the world leader civics?
That's how I read it. We just have 4 research days in total.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Hardy @Evil3ye @MArGi Question

If I research sickly townie today and hider tomorrow, then can I still choose to research vengeful townie after that or do I have to research one of the world leader civics?
They are non linear, so you can take whatever path you want to as long as you fulfill the prerequisites. You are not forced to try to compete to go until the end and become a World Leader (not everyone has what it takes, anyway).

Now :bedtime
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
!votekill Imperium
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've gotta head back to Uni for some recording in 2.5 hours time so I mightn't get back in time for the end of the day phase; that said I'm not sure how much more activity we'll get this day phase- been a very quiet couple of days which just makes it easier for scums to coast and I find that lack of activity disappointing.

As for who I'll vote for assuming they're janitor, I'm not sure. Not sold on Brandish but the potential is there. Not ruling out Imperium, GB or even Marm at this stage. Shad seems trustworthy enough and I'd say the same for Asako. James seems more reserved which is an odd change of pace, not sure what to think of that haha.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
I'm thinking, Imperium or James.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I went coast.

This took a bit of time to proofread as I'm slightly tipsy, apologies if it's not the most legible.

There really is not much to go on. Out of the guilty Laurasia group, I'll go in order of least suspicious to me. I find shad the most trustworthy only because he seems to actually be trying initiate something. Even if it's a scattergun approach. I don't really see that as a mafia tactic but I could be wrong.

Im a bit ambivalent on asako, marmalade and samuel, I don't have much to go on there and they haven't really stood out to me in terms of suspicion. Especially since marmalade started posting otherwise I would have honed in on her a bit more.

James, was in the other group until it was mentioned he usually wrote walls of text and analysed a bit more. I do slightly buy his argument so I'm not completely suspicious of him, but it was enough to move him out of the other category.

Brandish as grysun initiated it on him and was then lynched, which seems suspect. It could also be convenient in framing him or just a coincidence.

Lastly GB did initiate the Sakura lynch (even if I was guilty in joining in). He also is pretty smart in using his bizarre behaviour as a shield when he needs too. In his back and forth with shad, I kinda lean towards shads arguments. I would put myself in this is group too if I looked at the outside in, but I'm obviously not gonna vote myself.

I'll stick around for little while longer before bed and see. I'll vote either one of the two, GB or brandish.

Maybe @SirSamuel016 @Brandish μ @Imperium can tell us more about their roles?
My role is passive as I said. I think more would just be revealing it? I'll hold back in revealing it this early in case one of them slips up and also claims it.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
@Shad you said something about a spell, right? Is it a secondary role?

My role is passive as I said. I think more would just be revealing it? I'll hold back in revealing it this early in case one of them slips up and also claims it.
Imo revealing isn't a bad idea. It's a passive role, and you could be lynched today, votes are already piling up on you.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Im going to bed, seeing as it's slow. Gonna vote kill GB as he was the top of my list, I might regret that if I do get lynched but ah well.

Imo revealing isn't a bad idea. It's a passive role, and you could be lynched today, votes are already piling up on you.
In that case it's probably not the best idea to be the last one on that pile on. I think that's a big enough hint right?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thanks for having eyes mainly for me cutie~
:errr

Votekill Sam

I'm sleepy and this phase ends around 3am my time so I definitely won't be here for end of day. Hopefully whoever the majority decides on turns out to be the janitor since we've been chasing them all day.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
A lot of people with such low post count. I'm not that high, but it's triggering me.

Not a single hint today, no talk about night actions. Will the day be just like this? Can't we just pile up votes on the continent of the dead person and force them to talk? They are 8, we still have 17 players. We leave the less scummy out and let them talk their way out. Brothers ans sisters from Gondwana, heed my call. That might sound dumb, but honestly I alone can't do much about what happens on the other side of the map. Why are they so free or guilty like this? We're focusing our efforts there, yes, but are we going ham* enough? I don't think so.

Right now, outside of Shad and James I'd vote anyone on the other continent. Shad is being very contributive since the start of the game, we might even say that nuclear Gandhi is the leading man of this match right now. And James have small but solid points about GB. Since he already have votes, I won't feel like I started it but you were the one who jumped on Sakura first and she proved to be Town when she died.

votekill GB

* edit: small typo
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:errr

Votekill Sam

I'm sleepy and this phase ends around 3am my time so I definitely won't be here for end of day. Hopefully whoever the majority decides on turns out to be the janitor since we've been chasing them all day.
Ooh baby keep this up and I'll have to call the fixated persons unit :teehee
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
In that case it's probably not the best idea to be the last one on that pile on. I think that's a big enough hint right?
Indeed!
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
A lot of people with such low post count. I'm not that high, but it's triggering me.
Agreed on that front, fair few from the other continent who haven't posted much and had little of substance to add.

@Belserion seeing you're one of those lurkers who aren't doing much, answer me this: Did you do anything Night 1?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
This quietness makes me feel that the top 2 voted are both town!! :lmao
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
It does seem fairly odd it is quiet, I was expecting more small talk or rage induced tempers, given what I've looked at in the previous game's archives.

tbh I didn't do anything last night, I was happily snuggled in bed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What's the most recent count anyways? Looks like it hasn't been updated yet?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What's the most recent count anyways? Looks like it hasn't been updated yet?
From what I can tell the current vote-count is:

Brandish: 3 (penalty vote, digitaldude #301, James #320)
Imperium: 3 (GB #298, Asako #329, Gajeel #406)
GB: 2 (Shad #398, EH #413)
Shad: 1 (Slaynoir #314)

What's your justification for voting Shad? He looks pretty solidly town imo
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
From what I can tell the current vote-count is:

Brandish: 3 (penalty vote, digitaldude #301, James #320)
Imperium: 3 (GB #298, Asako #329, Gajeel #406)
GB: 2 (Shad #398, EH #413)
Shad: 1 (Slaynoir #314)

What's your justification for voting Shad? He looks pretty solidly town imo
It's nothing personal, I just don't like it when people throw accusations out like that. But it could just be my play style, I'm not use to just blame and go lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top