No idea. Both Brandish and Imperium don't seem to enjoy talking so it doesn't matter to me. Just do what you want and I'll follow.Also @Gajeel another question, how do you suggest we solve this problem we are having?
No idea. Both Brandish and Imperium don't seem to enjoy talking so it doesn't matter to me. Just do what you want and I'll follow.Also @Gajeel another question, how do you suggest we solve this problem we are having?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
leaning on Sam based on ? Gut?No we have to intervene. Tonight, the janitor turns his attention to our continent if we don't get him today.
I'm leaning on Sam being the janitor. I'm just not sold on the Brandish train. Between him and imperium the latter seemed more suspicious but he's explained why he voted the way he did.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Btw, the actual vote post here doesn’t even mention the “need” to buy time to catch up. And that last line about Sakura flipping out, I mean there’s intent toOkay. This was a close run thing as I didn't think I would make it back. So my actual vote, I'm going to go with Sakura. I think it's a bit insistent on brandish, and would find it amusing if she flips out.
Vote sakura
They did. I was testing you.They told me 6 other civilizations went to the mountains last night, dear brother. Did they tell you the same?
You Arabs are true friends of India.I’m all caught up. with Janitor taking out Gry, we obviously have to focus on Laurasia. It’s entirely possible the culprit could be someone else entirely who took advantage of very convenient circumstances (GB vs Gry earlier, Imp, Lawl, Brandish mess) but it wouldn’t make me sense to put someone else on the chopping block.
Lawl- Obviously hard to read as always, but he’s also the very ballsy type. I can see him pushing the Sakura lynch regardless of his allegiance- that is, as a townie who wanted her gone badly cos his guy said she’s scum or a mafia who wanted her gone bad just because ? Either way, I don’t think we can exactly gleam much more from him. He’s also the least(?) impactful ?
Brandish- iirc, didn’t try to do much to stop his lynch yesterday. Seems quite eager to stay alive today though. Hasn’t exactly provided any information that would explain why that is, so maybe he’s found new resolve after surviving and getting to chat with his scum buddy.
Imp- Tied votes which imo is something no one does. Ever. Now the explanation is the hope for an extension to re-read, but as asked already, why the strong need to have an impactful vote on D1? I mean, it’s not as though there was any serious information to go on. And even if the day were extended like they expected, what then? You catch up properly and ? The point they made about using someone else to tie instead of Sakura doesn’t change much. Again, why the need to have an impactful vote on D1? And that’s kinda saying, you don’t mind who else got on the chopping block (asides Brandish).
Anyway, I’d still opt for Brandish first (being the potentially saved one). I’d like to believe if Imp was something important, they wouldn’t risk the save like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
leaning on Sam based on ? Gut?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also, I’ll say again but Slay is rubbing me off the wrong way. His earlier post just felt like he said a lot without saving a lot? And then the Shad vote to wash his hands off the drama?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Btw, the actual vote post here doesn’t even mention the “need” to buy time to catch up. And that last line about Sakura flipping out, I mean there’s intent tokilllynch there.
Coastlines, 10 people.How about everyone states what path they took.
I'm waiting for other insights. I didn't dismiss your argument, I can see your thinking process. I'm not saying he's not scum, but if we're specifically hunting the janitor we shouldn't be using tunnel vision.Same question for you @Belserion, at this point we need foreign intervention to steal the locals crabs I mean to restore democracy to this continent!
But how many forces are we talking about and for how long!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pretty much. And the small things I mentioned to Shad. It's not completely without basis. Fact is both day 1 and today have been moving slowly and information isnt flowing. Laurasia closed its borders.leaning on Sam based on ? Gut?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Reading now, while I was freaking out he was a lot calmer.I'm waiting for other insights. I didn't dismiss your argument, I can see your thinking process. I'm not saying he's not scum, but if we're specifically hunting the janitor we shouldn't be using tunnel vision.
I'm leaning towards Sam because from the start he's been anti Brazil. His very first post was to call it a trash civ. Then GrySun insults his Mafia ability and he doesnt react? Sam is a very aggressive player and I don't think he would let that slide. He'd at least crack a joke or pretend to be insulted. Next day Gry is dead. Its not a lot to go on but sometimes it's the little things that add up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pretty much. And the small things I mentioned to Shad. It's not completely without basis. Fact is both day 1 and today have been moving slowly and information isnt flowing. Laurasia closed its borders.
Maybe @SirSamuel016 @Brandish μ @Imperium can tell us more about their roles?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Mentioned before I couldn't really be active much bc real life during day 1 :3Actually @MarmaladeSky is at 6 posts.
I understand mafia being silent trying to cruise by today without revealing a single new information, but you are with us, in the janitor Sus list.
What your plans for today?
Hello take your timeMentioned before I couldn't really be active much bc real life during day 1 :3
(Before this game started I mean lol)
I'm hereish now, was out earlier today but with a bit of a headache. Might take awhile to catch up lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just your opinion on this D2 until nowI saw your last tag btw, if there are specific things you'd like to know I'll be happy to answer :3
Meanwhile I'll still be catching up haha
Maybe they were already on Brandish? Or perhaps they weren't around at the end of the phase to help her.I was asking myself just the same. Why didn't the Mason group moved their votes to help Sakura if they new she was innocent/green? Maybe there's a traitor between them? Dif continents would also block their communications last night anyway but still... We'll see
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was just about to say this is our last unchecked trail.Howdy, I need to do a proper read through on my computer, but maybe I missed a couple details, it's kinda astonishing to me that GB is not getting more suspicion. He pushed hard and lynched a mason with no reason given, was being pressured by and directly implicated by Gry before he turned up dead, and just so happens to be on the same continent that we know the janitor must be on.
Again, unless I'm missing something, GB is easily the most suspect person in town and the most deserving of a vokekill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It very similar to last game move, this situation is similar to last game but it could be mafia double bluffing and lawl mentioned this idea few times, that it is too risky to go for gry since he could be protected for example.Maybe they were already on Brandish? Or perhaps they weren't around at the end of the phase to help her.
Okay so in general, I'm not sure if I like all these votes on Brandish? I don't don't the reasoning behind it, maybe I'm missing something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"I don't don't"
My english is fantastic as usual.
I meant:
"I don't see"
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I mean this is just asking for early night kill, if I was mafia I will definitively have considered him.I am active, very excited for this role phew-whooo, hopefully i can use it effiently, its hard to control
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
dont forget i also killed gryHowdy, I need to do a proper read through on my computer, but maybe I missed a couple details, it's kinda astonishing to me that GB is not getting more suspicion. He pushed hard and lynched a mason with no reason given, was being pressured by and directly implicated by Gry before he turned up dead, and just so happens to be on the same continent that we know the janitor must be on.
Again, unless I'm missing something, GB is easily the most suspect person in town and the most deserving of a vokekill.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well, good to know when to call you a she then.^^Not sure what you mean asako?
I'm female on Thursdays.
They told me 6 other civilizations went to the mountains last night, dear brother. Did they tell you the same?
They did. I was testing you.
Like I said on day 1 I will go to the mountain and I did go to the mountains. Now who are the other 3 mountain hikers?How about everyone states what path they took.
That's cause typical GB behavior and nobody is bothered by that until they are and then you get 100% lynch votes on GB. Right now not enough people are annoyed by him, so he will live till he annoyed too many to be left alive. But you could vote for him now and see if it moves one or two people to support getting rid of GB. We only got 6 votes so far and 10 hours to go, the more earlier townies vote the easier it will be to spot who snipevoted to change a tie in a massive way,Howdy, I need to do a proper read through on my computer, but maybe I missed a couple details, it's kinda astonishing to me that GB is not getting more suspicion. He pushed hard and lynched a mason with no reason given, was being pressured by and directly implicated by Gry before he turned up dead, and just so happens to be on the same continent that we know the janitor must be on.
Again, unless I'm missing something, GB is easily the most suspect person in town and the most deserving of a vokekill.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
you are wrong, i dont have a typical behaviourWell, good to know when to call you a she then.^^
Like I said on day 1 I will go to the mountain and I did go to the mountains. Now who are the other 3 mountain hikers?
That's cause typical GB behavior and nobody is bothered by that until they are and then you get 100% lynch votes on GB. Right now not enough people are annoyed by him, so he will live till he annoyed too many to be left alive. But you could vote for him now and see if it moves one or two people to support getting rid of GB. We only got 6 votes so far and 10 hours to go, the more earlier townies vote the easier it will be to spot who snipevoted to change a tie in a massive way,
We are 7 in total, so 4 more to go.Now who are the other 3 mountain hikers?