Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey everyone wow you guys are talking and zombie slaying machines! 4 pages since i last stopped by!

Aynyway it was totally funny when GK looked up yass's school on wiki. I should look up my home town in Mexico and read about it, I never thought about doing that. But if you wanna look up my current town, which has a cool ghost story click here

They deleted my criticism of the cops here who dont got anything to do except give you a ticket for obstructing your own driveway! They ******** it was 3 AM when he wrote the dang thing. He must have been on a stake out.... :D.

Are any of your guys's cops like that or do they actually have crime to tend to..?
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

No zombie slaying? Well, we should fix that, shouldn't we?

And for the cops thing, I have never seen any cops anywhere near where I live, and there's a lot of problems here. It's kinda odd.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey everyone wow you guys are talking and zombie slaying machines! 4 pages since i last stopped by!

Aynyway it was totally funny when GK looked up yass's school on wiki. I should look up my home town in Mexico and read about it, I never thought about doing that. But if you wanna look up my current town, which has a cool ghost story click here
*Blinks* Ghosts of children pushing up your car? Now I've heard everything...

Poor Tuffy, btw >.>

They deleted my criticism of the cops here who dont got anything to do except give you a ticket for obstructing your own driveway! They ******** it was 3 AM when he wrote the dang thing. He must have been on a stake out.... :D.

Are any of your guys's cops like that or do they actually have crime to tend to..?
Nah, the cops here leave you alone pretty much, although where I live, they're very strict on traffic speed for the highway. Coming off I-75 you're going at 70-80 MPH and the highway suddenly turns into a 40-50 MPH, so if you don't slow down fast enough, the cops are all over you >.> So far, I haven't been ticketed yet, though.

And for the cops thing, I have never seen any cops anywhere near where I live, and there's a lot of problems here. It's kinda odd.
Well, usually the absence of cops leads to more problems, so it figures.
 

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Talking about work... i had 3 exams today, tomorrow another one, friday will be a 2-hours-math-exam day an I'm doing 3 SAT II on saturday... math, physics and chemistry... And tomorrow I must arrive early because I had to do an experiment in the chemistry laboratory... but after that it will be one hell of a week... I'm having a week with no classes!!! but the reason is bad, there will be a 5-day school trip but I'm not going because I don't have the money to pay for it right now...
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

That sucks, yassbittar. Get some rest.
 

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I cant... I must finish the Chemistry prep book before today night and then start with the physics one...
Actually, I think that the school trip is kinda obligatory... I'm the only one who's gonna stay...

Uhhh... I see new little chubby flags... are these new or I just didnt notice...
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Well, I've been in your shoes before (had 6 finals in one week once)... and I know it wasn't easy. I don't know if it's any consolation, but the free week that's coming up for you will definitely feel like heaven :p

And I don't know what's up with the little chubby flags either. Techs must be tinkering around with the site.


They are. Trying to put in a new flag set. :p
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I don't like the new flags =(
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

And what seems to be the commotion here?! I see we got more and more people posting here. That's awesome! :D
I really miss being here, between work and other real life stuff there's too much to do and only one zombie to do all of them (that zombie would be me)...
:hug aww, ichi. hope your work load lessens soon!

There's only one zombie? I thought this whole thread was infested?

First episode of Neuro came out today! My heart is soaring, except there's no subs.
what's neuro? an anime? it sounds something from neuroscience... :oh sorry...

sometimes i think lilly just asks me who is zombies so i have an excuse to find new ways to dice them... but i have no problem with that XD
:oh ... no really! your explanation and your zombie slaying rant has gotten me confused... :scry... so it's bax. sakura. and ichi... ?
just passing by to say hello....

too much work... too tired..

good night
hi hellbringer! haven't seen you around much! get some rest :hug

:XD Yup, you're right, hime is the zombie recruiter, so are you going to join the zombie army lil? :XD
me? hmm... immortally sounds tempting :XD

yes, he's a guy... (male) :XD
Isn't Randy a guy? o.O
you guys making me a he! :(

Hey everyone wow you guys are talking and zombie slaying machines! 4 pages since i last stopped by!

Aynyway it was totally funny when GK looked up yass's school on wiki. I should look up my home town in Mexico and read about it, I never thought about doing that. But if you wanna look up my current town, which has a cool ghost story click here
wow you can find everything in wiki... :blink i also searched for my old school there... and it's there! :XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yeah, mine is on wiki as well. As well as our prowess for winning football state championships :whee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryville_High_School_(Tennessee)

It's weird, though. The current principal was my Drivers Education teacher when I was in HS. He's certainly gone far since I graduated.
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

It's about a bartender who ends up in a horrible car accident, and her boyfriend saves her life by giving her bionic prosthetics, which also gives her superhuman strength among other gifts. Now she's figuring out how she can use 'em. I just saw the pilot so far, but it's good acting so far and has a lot of potential to be a pretty cool show.

If you like Smallville, you might as well give this one a try too. It's not that far removed from a superheroine show. It's on NBC, and had a huge viewing audience last week apparently :amuse
Oh awesome GK, doesn't sound too bad at all. Sounds a bit like a robotic wonder-woman hey? haha. If i don't waste my usage liek i usually do in the very start of the month i'll try and see if i can download it. Or maybe my sister's work colleague will burn it for us, since he usually adds prison break, heroes and 'chuck' which i am yet to watch, thanks for the quick run down GK =]=]
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

That does...not sound like a good show?

Seriously, that sounds so generic and really quite dumb. And if she's been "brought back", then she's like a zombie, and you all know how I feel about zombies...*draws katana*
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

LOL true enough but that's what i thought about Heroes Imp, although i gave it a try and it wasn't too bad. I guess although Bionic woman soudns pretty damn generic, and there are shows similar, i'm sure it has it's own authentic storyline- i hope =]
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

*Blinks* Ghosts of children pushing up your car? Now I've heard everything...

Poor Tuffy, btw >.>
See I always love when people read that story it always breaks the ice in any conversation. Well not to mention the fact that me and my friends actually tried this one. We all got a car from some junkyard for like $100. It ran fine so we put it on neutral, and what do you know the kids....did absoutly nothing! :amuse. Well at least we made the front page news the day after!


Nah, the cops here leave you alone pretty much, although where I live, they're very strict on traffic speed for the highway. Coming off I-75 you're going at 70-80 MPH and the highway suddenly turns into a 40-50 MPH, so if you don't slow down fast enough, the cops are all over you >.> So far, I haven't been ticketed yet, though.
I hate that to. There is a long street here that has a limit of 45, but since it's usually almost empty and so long and straight you cant stop yourself from going full out. Too bad alot of my friends have been caught by the cops. They know we do that no matter what so their always there.

I don't like the new flags =(
Agreed.

wow you can find everything in wiki... :blink i also searched for my old school there... and it's there! :XD
Yea I used to not like it that much, but now it is one of my main sources for reserach papers.
Yeah, mine is on wiki as well. As well as our prowess for winning football state championships :whee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryville_High_School_(Tennessee)

It's weird, though. The current principal was my Drivers Education teacher when I was in HS. He's certainly gone far since I graduated.
Wow. I guess that shows what some hard work can do for ya! :amuse
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I just know that a "bunny" can swing a huge blade (just kidding bunny :hug)
ya know, they really call me bunny cus i reproduce like one XD j/k
:XD I asked PY cos i thought she was the judge, so she must be now about it. :XD So is it german song rabb?
Rabb, rabbit, now it makes sense. :XD Should i call you bunny too rabb? :XD
im a judge too... hugs his knees and traces a circle indirt with a bunch of black semi-wavery lines on the back of his head* no one ever listens to me...

we really need an emote for that....

anyways, i dont really care what you guys call me. just dont call me shurly *doubts anyone will get the really old referance*
:oh ... no really! your explanation and your zombie slaying rant has gotten me confused... :scry... so it's bax. sakura. and ichi... ?
yes.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

wow you can find everything in wiki... :blink i also searched for my old school there... and it's there! :XD
when ya search in english on wiki this is as close as you can get to my whereabouts n old school.. man, sweden is a really insignificant lil country -_-;
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey guys don't know if you guys know about this but my friend told me that Mangahelpers was in an article of a japanese PC magazine..
here's the pic:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/328/windows100200710074do3.jpg
I think the article is about how to download RAWs from the internet and one of the site listed is Mangahelpers.
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey guys don't know if you guys know about this but my friend told me that Mangahelpers was in an article of a japanese PC magazine..
here's the pic:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/328/windows100200710074do3.jpg
I think the article is about how to download RAWs from the internet and one of the site listed is Mangahelpers.
Yeah, awesome hey Epul, there was a thread about that posted a little while back -
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18799
It even have Allashandra featured, pretttty cool hey =]
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Cool!! Mh is listed on the pc magazine. :amuse Looks like Mh has become more famous. :amuse
Yup, and there is allashandra there. ^^ So cool! ^^
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hot. Yeah, there's a lot of stuff on Wiki, but it seems that whenever I really need to look something up, it's not on Wiki.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top