Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
We have 2 killers in Gondwana
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@SonOfDaws let forget about sickly for a bit, why did they kill SirSam?

There is absolutely no reason I can see.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are they trying to get us to focus more on that continent, to continue to hurt that mafia team?
While the other continent mafia team stays safe more days to get Jesus and stuff?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Only 5 left in Laurasia, well, 4 from my PoV, but as long as no det/spy got anything note-worthy we are stuck.
Seems we either got a Mentor/Mentee kill or an insane doc kill, otherwise I don't see how Sam could have died. Losing their escort night 2 is a nice boon to us specifically since no det has died yet.
Still think we should keep our focus on Laurasia but well I can't vote today, so not much I can do on that front.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Seems we either got a Mentor/Mentee kill or an insane doc kill, otherwise I don't see how Sam could have died.
Damn, they removed Paranoid Gun Owner?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh shit, 3 Penalty Votes, well damn it. Serves me right for not voting and not filling the minimum quota.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I don't like how happy these second continent people are sounding right now.
We have every reason to believe they are 3 mafia in the other continent, since they can't all be inside 9 players.

And SirSam got his head bashed against the wall yesterday...
He was a prostitute he wouldn't have killed!
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I don't like how happy these second continent people are sounding right now.
We have every reason to believe they are 3 mafia in the other continent, since they can't all be inside 9 players.

And SirSam got his head bashed against the wall yesterday...
He was a prostitute he wouldn't have killed!
?
The ones who killed Sam and Asako are from that other continent, my continent Gondwana! You can tell that much from the mechanic, the one for the second night.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
?
The ones who killed Sam and Asako are from that other continent, my continent Gondwana! You can tell that much from the mechanic, the one for the second night.

MECHANICS II - HISTORIC ERAS​
DAY & NIGHT 2
ALL ACTION ARE LIMITED TO NEIGHBORING CONTINENT
NO COMMUNICATION RESTRICTION

I'm I reading this wrong?

edit: fixed wrong return to line.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is this saying that you can't use action in your own continent?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
DAY & NIGHT 2
ALL ACTION ARE LIMITED TO NEIGHBORING CONTINENT
NO COMMUNICATION RESTRICTION

I'm I reading this wrong?

edit: fixed wrong return to line.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is this saying that you can't use action in your own continent?
I think that's the case. Anyone tried to use actions on their own continent this night and received some kind of PM from hosts? We need to confirm this.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think that's the case. Anyone tried to use actions on their own continent this night and received some kind of PM from hosts? We need to confirm this.
No, he left a like and that's about it.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ok I'm confused then*. Maybe those who didn't paid enough attention to the rules lost their night action?

* edit: small typo
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
DAY & NIGHT 2
ALL ACTION ARE LIMITED TO NEIGHBORING CONTINENT
NO COMMUNICATION RESTRICTION

I'm I reading this wrong?

edit: fixed wrong return to line.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is this saying that you can't use action in your own continent?
That's what I think.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lynch Imperium. Samuel saved him yesterday. Then Lynch Brandish. Imperium saved him the first day.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ok I'm confused them. Maybe those who didn't paid enough attention to the rules lost their night action?
They still got the likes tho :D
I used my action in the other continent so It didn't waste.

Lynch Imperium. Samuel saved him yesterday. Then Lynch Brandish. Imperium saved him the first day.
Need time to read and check the votes.
Meanwhile 2 kills from 1 continent?
So it one big mafia and they didn't kill with their janitor?
With TP...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn, they removed Paranoid Gun Owner?
When was the last time we had a proper PGO and not a fake one?
Hopefully Trapper gets approved for testing, a 3rd role who kills via traps aka PGO 2nd roles would create one hell of a game for sure. xD
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Since shad revealed his role, I'll tell you guys I'm naive traitor. Up to you to believe me or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top