Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If Shad dies as BG it just means one less body, the Laurasia Janitor can hide behind. Plus if Shad doesn't die and Slay does then we know someone is lying~
What if we both die?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Damn it. Well, I'll do what I can. If I am Naive it won't be any good though as it says anyone is innocent...I hope I can count on you guys. DAMN IT did I mention??

1st- Was Shad

2nd- Was Gajeel

That's all I got for now.
did you mix them up cause that doesnt make sense with continent mechanics?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
They could have a strongman though. Either way, I doubt Shad will live much longer. Farewell Ghandi.
It normal, all I ever wanted was to be night killed!

Best case scenario:
This could be their first apprentice kill.
Strongman could be online next turn.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
We might still have a prostitute who might get lucky and block the killer next night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So you getting 3 penalties which would make you an easy target is helping town how exactly?^^
Hey, just saying.:whistle
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
did you mix them up cause that doesnt make sense with continent mechanics?
You're right actually duh. xDDD I REALLY NEED TO GET TO DAY DRINKING.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We might still have a prostitute who might get lucky and block the killer next night.
Huitzilopochtli heed your words, my friend. We're in dire need of divine intervention.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn it. Well, I'll do what I can. If I am Naive it won't be any good though as it says anyone is innocent...I hope I can count on you guys. DAMN IT did I mention??

1st- Was Shad

2nd- Was Gajeel

That's all I got for now.
This doesn't add up. How can you investigate Gaj in night 2 when you can only investigate neighbor continent? Same with Shad, how can you investigate him night 1 when he wasn't on your home continent?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Brandish, Marmalade, and Imperium.
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
This doesn't add up. How can you investigate Gaj in night 2 when you can only investigate neighbor continent? Same with Shad, how can you investigate him night 1 when he wasn't on your home continent?
You're right, I mixed them up. ;_; wtf I'm so worried right now I can't think :emocat
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
We lynch either Imperium or Brandish and let @Slaynoir investigate the remanining one tonight?

@MarmaladeSky It would be great if you could reveal so we can take you out of the equation.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not gonna lie I'm actually liking this situation right now because the game was frozen till a few rounds ago. Now we have a freakin amount of information to work with. People gettin out of their roles to swear, to claim, to contest!

THIS IS WAR!

I will repost my lists. Hosts said I could as long as it's only the names.
Shad, Brandish, MarmaladeSky, Asako, digitaldude.


Asako died and she town.
Sam died and he mafo.
Slaynoir just said he got innocent on Shad.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Brandish, Marmalade, and Imperium.
Same on Brand and Imp, not quite sure on Marma.

You're right, I mixed them up. ;_; wtf I'm so worried right now I can't think :emocat
Sure sure.
@Gajeel We should keep in mind we don't know Gry's role and that Janitor should have a chance to talk night 2 with his bodies from the other continent. I think we should add Slay as 4th option while keeping a BG on him just in case he isn't lying. But this night mix up is something that shouldn't happen, even to a newbie, considering he gets his results one by one.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What have you been up to the last night/s? @Belserion
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Im still thinking brandish today, @Shad who are you leaning on today?
Nobody, I want to see what others do today.

Bodyguard usually don't get to live this long... it starting to get weird.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top