Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm seriously freaking out right now. My first game and I might die tonight ;3;
I'm still trying to wrap my head around how this reveal could be a mafia move, but meanwhile don't worry I may not look like it, but I can hold my own against even a strongman!
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm seriously freaking out right now. My first game and I might die tonight ;3;
Chill. The whole two deaths could also mean we got two different tiny mafias, if so then there is a good chance of them killing each other. Chances of both killers, if there are two, targeting you is pretty low as there is a chance of a 2nd doc being in-game. And if there are two killing parties town would need 3 protector roles to have a chance to make it to day 5.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think we should add Slay as 4th option while keeping a BG on him just in case he isn't lying. But this night mix up is something that shouldn't happen, even to a newbie, considering he gets his results one by one.
I think it's a genuine mistake, but it doesn't matter. Town or not, we're sacrificing Shad on him tonight as you say.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm still trying to wrap my head around how this reveal could be a mafia move, but meanwhile don't worry I may not look like it, but I can hold my own against even a strongman!
I'm still fine with lynching Slay later on if he keeps finding innocents. For now Brand and Imp are more pressing matters to me. I think we should get rid off one of them today.
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
I didn't realize being a Detective was a good thing...damn damn damn. I was just trying to give some some honesty and this is what I get...what if they don't target me then now that they know I'll be protected though? You think they'll still go through with it??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I dunt want Shad to die and I feel horrible after putting him through the grinder...
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Missing kill D1, we have to consider a recruitment happened.
Either TP Recruited or Second mafia recruited.

With EH reveal, gotta consider a real traitor as well.
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
And who do you want me to investigate tonight? Just so I can get ready. Any suggestions?!
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I didn't realize being a Detective was a good thing...damn damn damn. I was just trying to give some some honesty and this is what I get...what if they don't target me then now that they know I'll be protected though? You think they'll still go through with it??
No problem, that's how you learn the game. No idea if they will target you or not, it's a psychological game at that point.

I dunt want Shad to die and I feel horrible after putting him through the grinder...
It's to be expected no worries haha. Bodyguard's second name is ''Dispensable Piece'' after all. (I'm joking Shad)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I didn't realize being a Detective was a good thing...damn damn damn. I was just trying to give some some honesty and this is what I get...what if they don't target me then now that they know I'll be protected though? You think they'll still go through with it??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I dunt want Shad to die and I feel horrible after putting him through the grinder...
Well, welcome to the Mafia Games, we've all doomed a guy or two before. All part of the game. O0
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And who do you want me to investigate tonight? Just so I can get ready. Any suggestions?!
If we lynch brand, Imp. If we lynch Imp, Brand. Easy peasy.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
And who do you want me to investigate tonight? Just so I can get ready. Any suggestions?!
I suggest to go with your own gut, you better not bring another innocent though otherwise you're probably dead next.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
could also mean we got two different tiny mafias
But I got a 5 names list that posted twice in this topic. I don't have previous experience as a traitor, just saw it during the previous game.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
And who do you want me to investigate tonight? Just so I can get ready. Any suggestions?!
In my opinion, either Imperium or Brandish for now. We still have a good 21 hours to go so nothing is set in stone yet. We lynch one and if he doesn't turn mafia, then go for the other one.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Missing kill D1, we have to consider a recruitment happened.
Either TP Recruited or Second mafia recruited.

With EH reveal, gotta consider a real traitor as well.
Or Doc kept someone safe or Prostitute blocked kill. Maybe the Hoe is on Godswana and did a good deed in night 1 and has yet to notice it?
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
If we lynch brand, Imp. If we lynch Imp, Brand. Easy peasy.
Okay then, so could you give a reassessment of why to have them looked into? I want to make sure this isn't wasted. And I REALLY don't want to be lynched either seeing as I may die tonight.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But I got a 5 names list that posted twice in this topic. I don't have previous experience as a traitor, just saw it during the previous game.
As traitor you only get one Mafia anyway. And if you are naive then you don't necessarily get the correct amount of Mafia in the actual game, after all you ain't the real deal. So there could be 2 3er Mafias and you think it's a 5er one while it is a random list.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
We lynch either Imperium or Brandish and let @Slaynoir investigate the remanining one tonight?

@MarmaladeSky It would be great if you could reveal so we can take you out of the equation.
Got nothing to hide, thought it was pretty obvious after yesterday. But I’m a plain townie lol
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Meh, too late for me to explain stuff. @Gajeel You take over, badass buddy.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Got nothing to hide, thought it was pretty obvious after yesterday. But I’m a plain townie lol
Couldn't you at least pick an exciting cover Marms? I mean, Plain Townie? Come onnnnnnnn.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top