Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Baddass cowboy death counts as suicide, so I don't think he can protect you.
But it is not specified in the interaction thread.
oh damn you are on top of the rules, yeah cant protect cowboy from suicide.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Police Officer (Townie): Each Day Phase the Police Officer can pick 3 people to protect from day killing actions. If one of them got targeted by such, the kill fails and the Police Officer loses one of these protections (he's notified accordingly at the end of the day phase), leaving him with one less for following day phases. The Police Officer must send all his picks at once and he's not allowed to change these during the day.
On DD, he has been first in the thread for the last 3 Days, it not much but it consistent with his claimed role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What if james (or who ever goes coyboy) is the mentee.
No matter what happens with the kill it serve the mentor!
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Baddass cowboy death counts as suicide, so I don't think he can protect you.
But it is not specified in the interaction thread.
Exactly. The BC role just states that either the challenged one or the Cowboy dies and the PO states that he stops any day kill actions. So if my future day kill action happens to target me and Digi protected me, then my day kill action killing myself should fail.

@digitaldude A useless passive one that's ready to risk their life on a 50/50 chance. Though maybe you should ask @Gajeel about his target tomorrow, he got an active role at least even though he is willing to risk it. Maybe he and his target are better choices to prove yourself tomorrow.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh damn you are on top of the rules, yeah cant protect cowboy from suicide.
Oh yeah? Show me the rules on BC or PO that states he cannot prevent day kill actions that end up on their own person?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh yeah? Show me the rules on BC or PO that states he cannot prevent day kill actions that end up on their own person?

  • Badass Cowboy - Does not protect the Badass Cowboy when he loses a duel, since it counts as a self-caused suicidal death
its in the interactions thread.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Oh yeah? Show me the rules on BC or PO that states he cannot prevent day kill actions that end up on their own person?
Day protection
  • Badass Cowboy - Does not protect the Badass Cowboy when he loses a duel, since it counts as a self-caused suicidal death
This is for bodyguard Day protection but it should work the same
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
  • Badass Cowboy - Does not protect the Badass Cowboy when he loses a duel, since it counts as a self-caused suicidal death
its in the interactions thread.
This is for bodyguard Day protection but it should work the same
Yeah, but that's for BG not PO. BG would die to keep BC alive whereas PO doesn't.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yeah, but that's for BG not PO. BG would die to keep BC alive whereas PO doesn't.
BG doesn't die with Day Protection, only at night...
Why are you so sure did you ask hosts? You should if you were planning to use Cowboy and you know that DD is PO.
Dude are you the mentee?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Hardy @Evil3ye can police officer stop cowboy from killing himself?
Just like almost every other suicide, no. Pretty sure the only "self kill" that can be savable in any way is a killer being saved from a bomb explosion at night. This logic also applies to a "victim" of a pgo.
 
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
For the people good at analyzing roles in certain games, does bomb make sense for this set up? @James Rye @Gajeel
I think you mean Holt. We don't know more than half of the roles, but looking at the mechanics, I doubt there is a bomb. A low chance of a Mafia Bomb at best depending on the role pool, but that's unlikely.

@Brandish μ What is your final goal? Necromancer, Jesus, Noble?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I think you mean Holt. We don't know more than half of the roles, but looking at the mechanics, I doubt there is a bomb. A low chance of a Mafia Bomb at best depending on the role pool, but that's unlikely.

@Brandish μ What is your final goal? Necromancer, Jesus, Noble?
The bomb claim should make Imperium our main target for lynch.
Brandish can stay alive since he is too scared to janitor anybody.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@digitaldude Who did you target for today? I missed it if you have already told us.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Though maybe you should ask @Gajeel about his target tomorrow, he got an active role at least even though he is willing to risk it. Maybe he and his target are better choices to prove yourself tomorrow.
Nah, don't bother. If I die, I die.

I gave a bit of thought, and if no one is going for the vigilante, then I'll go for it if Town wants. My role goes well with Vigilante. Of course, that's only if everyone wants to have a Vigilante. If not, I'm going Badass Cowboy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@digitaldude day kills can only happen before 1h from the day phase ending, if yes don't answer this now, wait until it passed time for day killing
Oh? Do Police Officers not protect people from bombs as well? I thought about letting one of his targets vote Imperium last, and if that person dies, then we know who's next.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Assuming Imperium is bomb*
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
I won't be on for the next few hours so I'm locking in my vote. Have to leave in ten minutes for something important. My head hurts just thinking about all of this...here's my vote.

Vote!Kill DigitalDude
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Slay... we are focusing on Imperium/Brandish today lol. All good.

@Holt Why the early vote?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I won't be on for the next few hours so I'm locking in my vote. Have to leave in ten minutes for something important. My head hurts just thinking about all of this...here's my vote.

Vote!Kill DigitalDude
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Nah, don't bother. If I die, I die.

I gave a bit of thought, and if no one is going for the vigilante, then I'll go for it if Town wants. My role goes well with Vigilante. Of course, that's only if everyone wants to have a Vigilante. If not, I'm going Badass Cowboy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Oh? Do Police Officers not protect people from bombs as well? I thought about letting one of his targets vote Imperium last, and if that person dies, then we know who's next.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Assuming Imperium is bomb*
Gotta ask the hosts no idea, but either way we can wait until 1h is left?

Personally I couldn't give 2 shits about bomb claims, I think we should act like this role doesn't exist, of hosts put it on a townie that their decision, if it is on a mafia it is still a 1/1 trade, @MarmaladeSky I think said she is willing to jump on the bomb as well.
I won't be on for the next few hours so I'm locking in my vote. Have to leave in ten minutes for something important. My head hurts just thinking about all of this...here's my vote.

Vote!Kill DigitalDude
Dude at least you should read the discussion, it Imperium today, or brandish.

But I would rather go with the passive claim first.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Slaynoir seraph has 3 penalty votes, sometimes town need to sync their votes in similar situations
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Votekill Brandish
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top