Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Personally I couldn't give 2 shits about bomb claims, I think we should act like this role doesn't exist, of hosts put it on a townie that their decision, if it is on a mafia it is still a 1/1 trade, @MarmaladeSky I think said she is willing to jump on the bomb as well.
Yes, but if Imperium somehow is a bomb, and we let one of digital's protégé votelock Imperium last (assuming the police action protects him), then we either save a town from a kill, or the town dies and digitaldude is definitely not a police officer.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yes, but if Imperium somehow is a bomb, and we let one of digital's protégé votelock Imperium last (assuming the police action protects him), then we either save a town from a kill, or the town dies and digitaldude is definitely not a police officer.
Yes please do ask hosts if that how it works, sounds like a plan. :verily
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Hardy does police officer protect people from lynching bomb explosions?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Holt you think Imperium is a bomb?

I'm pretty much leaning toward voting Imperium. I don't think any Mafia would pile on Seraph to protect either him or Brandish because that's basically suicide.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The more people early vote for Brandish, the more I suspect them. Unless they cannot attend the last hour of the day, it's sketchy as hell.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I have to leave again in an hour or so, most likely wont make it back by the end of this phase.
Can anybody that votes brandish explain why they choose him over imperium?

@Holt
i’d like to know this as well, let’s see all arguments and go from there?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ok, digital traitor makes sense now. A good way to nerf Cowboy Bebop and Vigilante.

Who did you target digital, you still haven't answered the question...
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Phase still going? Wew, made it barely.

@MarmaladeSky @Shad Don't get distracted by what's been keeping me away from all this, i'm trying to play along as much as i can. I admit it's a shameful performance so i won't hold it against anybody to criticise me for this after the game but for now i gotta do what i can. No matter how little. So let's just keep going okay? Appreciate the concern though. I'm fine. Really.

@Belserion Thanks for the response, apologies for the hypocrisy on my part. Hope your day improves somewhat as it continues. And nothing to be sorry for, wether you sound snappish or not, people can talk to me however they want. Onwards we go.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Sorry guys, I've been busy at work so I missed most of the phase. I'll read what I missed.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Can anybody that votes brandish explain why they choose him over imperium?

@Holt
The more people early vote for Brandish, the more I suspect them. Unless they cannot attend the last hour of the day, it's sketchy as hell.
Well, I've personally given it about +12 hours since I posted my thoughts on the situation, there's only 3 hours left, and, while I think Imperium is the safer vote on paper, Brandish has been talked about so much with SO few contributions being made by him in return that I really just want to lynch him and be done with it...

But I guess Brandish is still around more than Imperium right now and his lynch in the SnK game sticks out in my mind right now as a lynch in part due to getting fed up as opposed to making the most logical choice. So, I'll stick with the original plan: Imperium's lynch should give us a good amount of insight into what Brandish's alignment is.

Votekill Imperium
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Sorry guys, I've been busy at work so I missed most of the phase. I'll read what I missed.
Dude this is the second time you try to waste your vote when it is between Imperium and brandish, last time it was early in the day and you voted me.

I'm on my phone but I think @SonOfDaws or @Holt noticed that, I also noticed but first few days I don't care what you do so I didn't mind then.

I'm starting to have second thoughts on dying on you today if this is how you gonna keep playing.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Sorry guys, I've been busy at work so I missed most of the phase. I'll read what I missed.
Both good and bad timing. So we have a better grasp of who we're dealing with and where your head's at, can you tell us about your suspects?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Sorry to be a burden like this, but could someone bring me up to speed on the current situation. I see i'm still ahead in the race with 3 locked votes from my penalties, not looking good, Imperium is next in line. Not sure if there is a way to save me right now. A few folks already cast an initial vote and some are legit considering to vote me out despite there being actual candidates out in the open huh?

Seems like a maneuver to save their own skin.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Dude this is the second time you try to waste your vote when it is between Imperium and brandish, last time it was early in the day and you voted me.

I'm on my phone but I think @SonOfDaws or @Holt noticed that, I also noticed but first few days I don't care what you do so I didn't mind then.

I'm starting to have second thoughts on dying on you today if this is how you gonna keep playing.
Sorry I thought this was @Slaynoir
But it is still true since he voted, said he has 10 min before he has to go, asked him a question, he didn't answer.

Throwing his vote again.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Then again, not like there'd be much point in blaming someone for voting me given my performance. Well damn.

Do wanna say though that my role is really useful for us, i mis used it once, but it worked the other Night. I'm sure of that.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Who did you target? Willing to share that? 😊
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top