Fantasy - Suzaku vs Irene Belserion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Suzaku vs Irene Belserion

Who wins???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
no dragons allowed because we dont know what eileen dragon could do. dragon eileen might be able to one shot suzaku too

and yes i agree, human selene wont perfrom that much better than human eileen against human aconologia
Yeah we do know what Dragon Irene can do. It's not enough to take down Suzaku. It's not even enough to take down Erza.

No, they won't. Selene will be able to keep pace with Acno even when he's going all out. She will be able to match Acno in magical attacks, because their magic is on the same level. Irene gets overpowered if they trade magical attacks head on, and gets blitzed the moment Acno decides to go all out with speed. Irene got blitzed by Wendy, and Acno can move faster than August can perceive.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
@grey matter funny, Hiro stated Lucy was his favorite character
Could be

But Wendy is the solution for basically everything. She heals up everyone, even dead characters (i.e Juvia), with no repercussions; and can asspull an enchantment for everything under the sun, it's ridiculous. In this regard, Wendy is Mashima's avatar

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Yet wild and angry, just like in Alvarez, https://v2.mangapark.net/manga/fairy-tail/i1628805/8 that is not what he showed when he was against GS, if he was serious then he wouldn’t be yelling, yet he was, so by that logic he wasn’t serious. Acno was more serious against Irene than with GS if we are going by demeanor. Besides that, looking at the page again, he was not really wild as well as he was more calm when he stated it too, https://v2.mangapark.net/manga/fairy-tail/i1628880/13
Do you think yelling is the only way to be serious? LMAOO Acnologia was deadly serious against Serena.

If you can't tell he was serious here that's on you. Meanwhile, against Irene, he literally says he hopes she'd be entertainment and even laughs during their VERY brief fight. And don't say "by that logic." because it's clear you don't understand the logic I'm using. Your entire reply falls apart when you realize being serious doesn't mean you have to be wild.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
grey, Hiro stated in an interview for Lucy, healing requires magic, Juvia wasn't really dead, just close to death, even knowing high enchants did not make her capable of winning even with help.
Do you think yelling is the only way to be serious? LMAOO Acnologia was deadly serious against Serena.

If you can't tell he was serious here that's on you. Meanwhile, against Irene, he literally says he hopes she'd be entertainment and even laughs during their VERY brief fight. And don't say "by that logic." because it's clear you don't understand the logic I'm using. Your entire reply falls apart when you realize being serious doesn't mean you have to be wild.
No, that is what you were saying about him not being wild is him being serious, him being serious is when he actually puts in the effort, are you telling me that a breath attack that destroyed an entire island while not serious is weaker than a simple physical strike? And Acno then was not even laughing, or nothing. where was it stated that being calm was required? Him stating that he hopes she'd be entertaining was before the fight started, and she did not disappoint for him so he responded in kind, and then he said she acknowledged her, I doubt a mere haha is the same as "DESTRUCTION! DESTRUCTION! DESTRUCTION!" with what he was doing with Igneel in a life or death battle, in fact that only proves my point by your method of thinking that him getting worked up means he is getting serious, especially after learning about Irene to pay more attention to a corse than actual dragons since she was the cause of his existence.

Last edited:

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Being wild or calm has nothing to do with whether Acno is serious. Acno is serious when he knows there's a dragon involved. That's all. He didn't care about Irene until he found out she was a dragon slayer. Acno wanted God Serena dead. He was playing with Irene. He was playing with the dragon slayers too, until Natsu said that dragons were nice. Then he tried to kill Natsu, and even then he didn't really try until Natsu tanked his first attack. The final attack he used against 7DS Natsu is the only attack that he's shown in human form that counts as him actually putting effort into one of his attacks. Everything he showed against God Serena, Irene, or the the 7 dragon slayers is him casually toying around. And obviously, everything Acno does in his dragon form is more impressive than his human form, just by virtue of his dragon form being superior.

Acnologia said that Irene's magic is impressive for someone taught by the Zeref. Selene said that her human form is no match for Suzaku. As far as praise by a God Dragon-tier goes, Suzaku still wins.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
To the point of the other people saying that Acno put more effort into killing GD than Irene considering the former to be a dragon, Jellal stopped Acno's serious attack and intercepted it when it was for Wendy who Acno also considers a Dragon, so Jellal stopped his serious attack, who was utterly owned by August, so that means August and Irene are around serious Human Acno. Acno did not try to kill Natsu as he needed him and the other DS for the RoT, that was just a angry outburst, nothing about killing them without putting them back in stasis. the difference between the two is vast in terms of who said it, Selene is just a strong dragon, while Acno is immune to pretty much all magic. one is more impressive than the other.

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Suzaku wins Round 1, Irene stomps Round 2.

EDIT: Irene gets blitzed both rounds.

Last edited:

Static

Reaction score
Country
India

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
He wasn't trying against either, but he was serious about killing God Serena. I don't have to try to beat up a baby, but if I have a grudge I would still be serious. This is how Acnologia was towards God Serena and Wendy. Against Irene, Acnologia was neither trying nor serious about killing Irene until he found out she was a dragon. I mean, if you don't believe that Acnologia was trying to kill Natsu with that explosion, then I don't see why you would assume he was trying to kill Irene either. They are pretty much the same attack. It's like I said, the only time human Acnologia had to put extra effort into an attack was against was 7DS Natsu. Even then, he probably wasn't going all out.

Doesn't matter that Selene isn't immune to magic. She and Acnologia are still considered the same level. The difference between them is the same or closer than the difference between Igneel and Acnologia. A god dragon saying that you are stronger than their human form trumps Acnologia saying that your magic is impressive for someone taught by Zeref.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So a combination of X792 Erza + Wendy is > Suzaku who is >= human Selene?
Suzaku is stronger than all of team Natsu combined. He stomped Natsu and Erza combined in around 10 seconds, and the rest of the team ran away because they couldn't take him.

Last edited:

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Selene herself said Suzaku was stronger than her human form, my dude.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So a combination of X792 Erza + Wendy is > Suzaku who is >= human Selene?
Question, human Acno vs human Selene?

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Question, human Acno vs human Selene?
Probably human Acno because of his better physicals and magic resistance but I don't see how this is relevant, Suzaku is stronger than human Selene and that eclipses any feat Irene has.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Acno vs Selene = Acno "wins" in a good fight, and by "win" I mean Selene goes into her dragon form to continue the fight.

Acno vs Irene = Acno kills Irene with the attack he lands. Irene doesn't even get a chance to use her dragon form if Acno hits her.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Probably human Acno because of his better physicals and magic resistance but I don't see how this is relevant, Suzaku is stronger than human Selene and that eclipses any feat Irene has.
There you go, Acno who is stronger praises someone like Irene against Selene who is weaker but is "defeated" by Suzaku. Even with Brandish' power managed to stagger slightly weakened Aldoron's Dragon Form.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
There you go, Acno who is stronger praises someone like Irene against Selene who is weaker but is "defeated" by Suzaku. Even with Brandish' power managed to stagger slightly weakened Aldoron's Dragon Form.
...What? I did say I believe Acnologia would win in a fight but that doesn't mean he's going to low-diff Selene, it's going to be a close fight. Defeating an Acnologia-tier character is FAR greater than any tangible feat Irene possesses. Irene earned Acnologia's praise but Suzaku was stated by Selene herself to be stronger than her own human form, or do you think Selene to be much weaker than Acnologia when the sequel manga has been constantly hammering in the fact that the DGs and Acnologia are in the same tier since the beginning?

Makarov also staggered Acnologia back in Tenrou, is he also > Suzaku according to you?

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
...What? I did say I believe Acnologia would win in a fight but that doesn't mean he's going to low-diff Selene, it's going to be a close fight. Defeating an Acnologia-tier character is FAR greater than any tangible feat Irene possesses. Irene earned Acnologia's praise but Suzaku was stated by Selene herself to be stronger than her own human form, or do you think Selene to be much weaker than Acnologia when the sequel manga has been constantly hammering in the fact that the DGs and Acnologia are in the same tier since the beginning?

Makarov also staggered Acnologia back in Tenrou, is he also > Suzaku according to you?
No, despite my reservations of how well they would be considered equals or simple boastfulness, but with Brandish's power making an effort that had Aldo use his stronger attacks and still staggered is impressive and puts into perspective the strength of previous characters currently, Makarov was basically trying to hold back a confirmed toying around Acnologia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.