I think we shouldn’t jump to conclusions and assume that SIU is already moving on and going to the next part of the nest. Yama and Yasratcha will definitely be finished on screen, it’s too big to be sidelined. For Lyborick vs Kallavan, I see a possible situation of it being shown as a flashback with Lyborick beating Kallavan and appearing to stop the main crew from rescuing Jinsung. Now for my own personal opinions about Bam, I find him very likeable. It’s a fresh break from standard shounen mc’s like wangnan who are overly nice, no faults, want to be king or what not and funny and weak (but with a secret heritage) all these shenanigans. Bam is different, and whether you like that different is up to you.
Plus I Don’t really know why some of y’all think SIU hates Bam when he’s the main character that SIU’s plot revolves around. Why would an author write or develop a plot around a character he does not like ? If that’s the case, then it makes for a unsustainable story unless there are radical changes which SIU probably wouldn’t risk considering the complaints of Bam come from the global audience rather than the Korean. Furthermore, the Koreans love Bam because they love OP mcs (Sung Jin Woo from Solo Leveling for eg), so I think he’s staying. However SIU is probably taking Bam out of action for a while. The tower of god youtubers have been saying that the story is too focused on Bam, so he probably predicted such a reaction might occur. But don’t get your hopes up, he ain’t staying out of commission for that long lol. Im actually interested in what you guys wish Bam was like instead ? If you hate him so much, then there must be dozen of ways to improve his character.