Chapter Tower of God Chapter 515 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
English translated chapter---------
 

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
I wonder if Gustang teams up with another FH, using Urek's anklet on him is not useful, but if another Irregular gets it, they can double team LPB. Urek is an unlikely candidate, he's not the type to do that.
 

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
Remeber guys there are 2 portal in lyborick's ship one is from lo po bia mothership and one is unknown ,so it may be connected with gustang ship
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have doubt too
 

AM21

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
145
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe with the portals this is how we seperate the regulars from Bam? Though I don’t want them to seperate I think it could work if a certain point they have to run yet as the portal shuts Bam decides this is the best time to separate so he stays behind or goes ahead and closes the portal behind him so his friends can’t follow.

Or it could be a way to separate most regulars while Rak and Khun stay behind with Bam or manage to go ahead with Bam, they can both fly now so they can go in and out of the portal freely unlike the other regulars who are grounded. Well I am assuming the portal is floating somewhere as I haven’t read the full chapter.
 

zoradante1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Messages
996
Reaction score
1,971
Age
21
Country
Turkey
I wonder if Gustang teams up with another FH, using Urek's anklet on him is not useful, but if another Irregular gets it, they can double team LPB. Urek is an unlikely candidate, he's not the type to do that.
Urek would likely demolish every family leader one on one by himself probably So using urek on a Fodder FH would be wasteful.
 

Utthu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Messages
39
Reaction score
101
Age
27
Country
India
Nah bro, Adori said she's ready for the smoke and wanted all three orders to be fulfilled. She's probably ranked no 7 for a good reason (I think she might be Jahad's real daughter). So she's not afraid of the FH's.
bro bt she still cant kill the family leader bcz of the contact by the administrator .
The LPB FM cant be killed by any regular
 

Kunrin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2018
Messages
276
Reaction score
670
Age
27
Country
Nigeria
No zahard princess are zahard's daughter. SIU himself said No Zahard princess has zahard's blood.
I mean, like actual birth daughter. There are several ancient Zahard princess that have gone missing. Zahard might have slept with one of them any day, any time and hid them away. It's just a random theory I had.
 

Yhamir ♤♧

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
531
Reaction score
1,033
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Adori never said he would avoid the war, on the contrary, the high councilor said that given her personality, she would probably want to carry out the 3 orders, but they (the high echelon) didn't want that.
All the princesses are definitely crazy
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
I wonder if Gustang teams up with another FH, using Urek's anklet on him is not useful, but if another Irregular gets it, they can double team LPB. Urek is an unlikely candidate, he's not the type to do that.
Why isn't it useful for Gustang if it worked for Urek...?

Remeber guys there are 2 portal in lyborick's ship one is from lo po bia mothership and one is unknown ,so it may be connected with gustang ship
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have doubt too
Yup, kudos to those that said there were TWO warp gates - both connected to the LPB mothership apparently.

Love ran into one, and something's coming. Probably the first gen son of the FH.

I guess the other is with Lyb, which means that's where EVK is headed? Unless love beat EVK to the one in the heart of the Cat Tower. But it doesn't look like even Yas is aware of it so I think EVK is going to the one with Lyb outside of Cat Tower.





Also of note, Lyb is truly trusted by the LPB family apparently.
 

Kunrin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2018
Messages
276
Reaction score
670
Age
27
Country
Nigeria
bro bt she still cant kill the family leader bcz of the contact by the administrator .
The LPB FM cant be killed by any regular
My second theory is that she might be a hidden irregular. Again, explaining her lack of background or fear of the FH's. She's not Mas, she's Zahard's right hand. She would surely understand the power of the FH's and won't challenge them in stupidity or arrogance.
 

Anzere1stclass

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,774
Gender
Male
Country
Mauritius
I mean, like actual birth daughter. There are several ancient Zahard princess that have gone missing. Zahard might have slept with one of them any day, any time and hid them away. It's just a random theory I had.
No zahard doesn't have a real daughter but just a son with is not really Canon thought
 

Kunrin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2018
Messages
276
Reaction score
670
Age
27
Country
Nigeria
It feels like the portal in the Cat Tower is connected to the LBPs. While the one with Lyborick's is connected to the Poe Bidaus. Then that's a huge danger for the people of the Cat Tower.
That means either everyone here is really screwed, or Hwa Ryun has a plan to side with the Gustang. I mean how else can they survive this? I don't think Luslec can get there fast enough.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
It feels like the portal in the Cat Tower is connected to the LBPs. While the one with Lyborick's is connected to the Poe Bidaus. Then that's a huge danger for the people of the Cat Tower.
No, it looks like both are connected to LPB forces.
 

Kunrin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2018
Messages
276
Reaction score
670
Age
27
Country
Nigeria
No zahard doesn't have a real daughter but just a son with is not really Canon thought
That's why I said it's a baseless theory I thought up. But if you really think about it, it's possible. Adori is said to have golden hair and eyes, stronger than every other princess despite being from a yet unamed family (could be one of the 10 GR's who knows), and is clearly unafraid of the FH's.

It's might be a long shot, but what's really stopping that from happening We know Zahard isn't impotent all it take us one horny day aybe he went to sleep to contain his horny lol).
 

TsukuyomiKun

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Messages
103
Reaction score
259
Age
34
Country
India
I like the setup.

Cha, Karaka and Dowon vs LPB son

EVK, Kallavan vs Lyb

If Gustang appears, Lyb might switch sides, but that won't stop Kallavan from going after his life.
 

Literal Potato

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
857
Reaction score
1,862
Country
Indonesia
No, it looks like both are connected to LPB forces.
I'm just assuming that the portal in Lyborick's location is just a decoy to lure High Level HRs such as EVK and Kallavan. I mean we only have Karaka,Dowon,Cha, and Cheonhee in the Cat Tower with Cheonhee having a chance to get out of that place.
 

HakunaMatata

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Messages
802
Reaction score
1,830
Country
France
hum why did LPB army infiltrate the 5th corps ? Isn't Yas LPB FH's pet ?
Why add another warp gate if the first one is already connected to the mothership ?
It'd make more sense if the spies were from Po Bidau family.
Anyway, I like where this is going.
Baam looks like a girl though.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
  1. Do you know why this nest was chosen to be the main stage of this war. //
  2. There's a warp device which is connected to the mainship of the Po Po Bia family. We called you here because this is the best place for the Lo Po Bia family to block outside interference and have their army involved here at any moment.
  3. Khun: What?! Where is it?
  4. Asensio: I don't know. Commander Lyborick took the warp gate with him after he used it. // The real problem is that there is 'one more warp gate that someone else brought' // aside from the one that we already knew about. // The warp gate connected to the mothership of the Lo Po Bia family. // It seems that the insiders which the Lo Po Bia army planted inside the 5th army corp, have secretly brought it. // Inside the 'Cat Tower'- // Even without having Yasratcha know about it. // I just got this information checked from the insider in the 5th army corp, so I am sure of it.
This makes it very clear both warp gates are connected to LPB forces.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm just assuming that the portal in Lyborick's location is just a decoy to lure High Level HRs such as EVK and Kallavan. I mean we only have Karaka,Dowon,Cha, and Cheonhee in the Cat Tower with Cheonhee having a chance to get out of that place.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If it's a decoy, then Asencio is wrong in his intel. But, it's delivered as if these are key story elements. I don't think Mas' forces would be wrong on this.
 
Top