Chapter Tower of God Chapter 515 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
English translated chapter---------
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
I’m more convinced than ever white is gonna kill Hon and Baam will go for the guardian on floor 100
 

Yhamir ♤♧

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
531
Reaction score
1,033
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why? Love and Evankhell may die tbh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Not very ordered is it now. Gotten worse if anything
Siu knows that if he kill love the community will be angry so I can see only evankhell dying (but I too think that love will probably die)
 

Yhamir ♤♧

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
531
Reaction score
1,033
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Evank needs to die for rak to get all the elements anyway
Oh and doom will die too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't want yasratcha to die I like him idk why
 

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
I think if pbd come we will see rachel too
what do you guys think?
 

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
I think if pbd come we will see rachel too what do you guys think?
I'd rather not, let her climb on her own, and some kind of success that will eventually reach Bam's ears later on.
 

CountDookoe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Messages
223
Reaction score
300
Country
Dragonstone
Oh and doom will die too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't want yasratcha to die I like him idk why
I think he is gonna be the “itachi” of this story. By that I mean doing things that seem bad on the optic but for the right reasons.
 

Yhamir ♤♧

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
531
Reaction score
1,033
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think he is gonna be the “itachi” of this story. By that I mean doing things that seem bad on the optic but for the right reasons.
Wait..YOU'RE RIGHT
The fang = mangekyou sharingan
The canines = the uchiha clan
Zahard army = akatsuki
Ft = susanoo
I still don't want yasratcha to die 😢
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

LPb fh = danzo
 

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'd rather not, let her climb on her own, and some kind of success that will eventually reach Bam's ears later on.
Yeah well i don't want to see her here in the nest but you know siu suprised us after all so maybe
and she maybe still in the gustang's ship too
 
Last edited:

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
IRC, the Uchiha planned to rebel against Konoha, and Itachi being loyal to Konoha agreed to wipe out Uchiha. That's not the same situation here is it? The canines at least are not planning going against Yama, he is pretty much liked by his people.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah well i don't want to see her too but you know siu suprised us after all so maybe
and she maybe still in the gustang's ship too
I mean I don't mind seeing her, as much as dislike her, but I want her to have a moment where Bam is not involved in her, that she pave a way for herself (deserving or not). Then eventually her story and Bam's story will clash once again.
 

Yhamir ♤♧

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
531
Reaction score
1,033
Gender
Male
Country
United States
IRC, the Uchiha planned to rebel against Konoha, and Itachi being loyal to Konoha agreed to wipe out Uchiha. That's not the same situation here is it? The canines at least are not planning going against Yama, he is pretty much liked by his people.
You're right but this is details right now we are summarazing the story
 

Epic_Rider

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,832
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Yeah well i don't want to see her too but you know siu suprised us after all so maybe
and she maybe still in the gustang's ship too
It would be hilarious to see Rachel with a powerup trying to step to Baam and then the look on her face when she finds out that Baam is now stronger than full powered White.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Siu knows that if he kill love the community will be angry so I can see only evankhell dying (but I too think that love will probably die)
The most likely is that Cha arrives at the place with his new army of ex slaves, I doubt that the FH and its top tier leave the tower portal, should leave elite HR, and someone of the 8th son level leading them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think if pbd come we will see rachel too
what do you guys think?
She's probably climbing the tower right now, she's too much of a coward to get involved in such a war.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
We need some deaths from fug side
I hate to agree, but this is true. Although, there aren't any big players that I'd want to see go. Otherwise, it just doesn't have the threat of loss and seem realistic.

If Kallavan is true to his ideals, that Zahard alone can put order in the Tower, he won't betray him even if his death was organized.

Even if Yas is "friend" of Yama's father, Yama himself won't forgive him easily, if at all, after Yas ordered the canines to fight to death.
You know, you'd think so but Kallavan also went back on using his arm - and also going as far as allying with Baam. And Yama got over Doom's betrayal, etc.

My point is that you think so-and-so would NEVER do action X because that would betray their loyalties/character/history, and yet they keep doing so.
 

Vitala

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
601
Reaction score
630
Age
33
Country
Cape Verde
I’m more convinced than ever white is gonna kill Hon and Baam will go for the guardian on floor 100
I myself believe that yama will get another necessary power up to be able to kill the LPB FH, SIU will come with a way like he always do. Since khun and rak multiple BS power up, everything is now possibly for me in this series.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't really see Kallavan cheating on Zahard, no matter how much he gets cheated. He knew from the beginning that sacrificing his people was superior orders and what happened? Put all the blame on Lyborick, in the end, he's just another fanatical psychopath.

The same goes for Yasratcha, his hating FH LPB and having done everything he did for the Baylord brothers doesn't change the fact that he's such a sadistic son of a bitch, so Baam in his hypocritical, utopian little world would never accept Yas on his side, it only suits him when there's a stockholm syndrome.
 

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
Kallavan also went back on using his arm
IRC Lyb allowed him to use his full power after he ordered him to sacrifice 4th flagship.

Yama got over Doom's betrayal
Yama's beef with Doom is not respecting canine as people, and they fought against this point. It's not as much as betrayal and more a differing of opinion. When Doom no longer try to control the canine people, they have no reason to fight anymore. Though Doom did kill some Yama's subordinate in the past, which escalate in the fight, but that was a long time ago I guess Yama forgave him on that point. Here Yas's action is very recent (few weeks ago?).
 

Mizaistorm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
522
Reaction score
581
Age
30
Country
Tunisia
doom is not going to die.he is most important canine.if he die his race die with him.
Evk death seem certain but this is first war and her character is as old as s1.
she deserve a proper death but there is too much going on,that i don t see how it can be done right.
and if siu made two portals instead of just one ,i think evk success rate are better.
and didn t rak get enough powerup
fuck that lizard.

it doesn t matter anyway worse case gustang will show up and it will resolved.
 
Top