Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
And you know people will stick to you because you shot an early 'placement vote' and is inquiring hints, right?
I feel like a condom, ain’t nobody fuckin’ with me

Don't be scared of me just because I'm active now EH, I don't bite~
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I almost thought my character was a girl at first.
Lion's gender is ambiguous in the story, so it's understandable haha. I think it was hinted that Lion was a male(?), but I don't remember it being explicitly stated.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,327
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
votekill Shobu_Yoruichi
if only you knew ...
:lmao
Yes, i honestly don't know. There is not much reasoning with D1 votes to me :eyeroll at least the first half of it.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hohoho :santa

Santa Krauss desu!

Subs
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vote Kill GrySun (Joji)

(Day 1 Random Vote)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What I hate about going to bed now is that all the heavy posters will be up in a few hours and I will have to read through everything in the morning.

I haven’t played in awhile but are we usually this fast with votekills Day 1?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Welcome, Cinera. Make sure to put the avatar that was assigned to you on.

I hope you will have fun.
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
Nice avies:zomg I hope I'll get to wear the Eva-Beatrice avy on the third day/night (since it makes sense lore-wise)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I didn't saw your post and was follow the thread on auto update, just saw you asking me. Sorry.
You literally quoted the post I hinted bruh, we're only a few hours in and you're already fumbling 😭 I'm watching you, mafia man 👀
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top