Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,623
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
i sens a repeat of last game. You did see i already had a vote on me right? why put me on the chopping block so early when there are 31 players in this game?

third goes for sam too. Pretty sus.
And what is it that happened last game again that is gonna repeat now, remind me?

Yes I saw, and a "chopping block" of two votes in a pool of 31 players is hardly any. But yeah, as a matter of fact, I don't mind if you get the chop being most spammy in a huge ass game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is it just me, or is the day shorter than usual?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Ah, finally it begun <3

Ahem, firstly, I want to draw attention on how beautiful the avis are°

Secondly:
Would this be kind of a warm welcome?

placeholder votekill AwkwardMisha
Ah, yes, a warm welcome indeed.
I will take the vote as Day1 baptism, now I truly feel part of the game.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
And what is it that happened last game again that is gonna repeat now, remind me?

Yes I saw, and a "chopping block" of two votes in a pool of 31 players is hardly any. But yeah, as a matter of fact, I don't mind if you get the chop being most spammy in a huge ass game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is it just me, or is the day shorter than usual?
oh for fucks sake I'm not spammy! last game i was lynched cuz i wasn't posting enough.... now i'm being voted cuz i'm spammy when the game's barely started! DON'T assume before you have valid reasoning to do so. I'm trying to redeem myself here T_T
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
oh for fucks sake I'm not spammy! last game i was lynched cuz i wasn't posting enough.... now i'm being voted cuz i'm spammy when the game's barely started! DON'T assume before you have valid reasoning to do so. I'm trying to redeem myself here T_T
You got your badge not for nothing, so think the assumption is more than valid. I stressed that it's a placeholder vote, so unless you intend on increasing your suspiciousness level making me lock you, you should be unbothered by that. A placeholder in its name is vote for the lack of a good target.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You got your badge not for nothing, so think the assumption is more than valid. I stressed that it's a placeholder vote, so unless you intend on increasing your suspiciousness level making me lock you, you should be unbothered by that. A placeholder in its name is vote for the lack of a good target.
i'm not complaining for the vote in my last reply, was complaining that you made me spammy and saying that if i am not spammy ppl vote me, if i'm spammy ppl vote me again :))) there's just no winning with you guys. Plus I'm still not seeing how i'm spammy when the only place i post a lot is a mg and RARELY in the win thread. So yes being called that is what triggered the replies.

And the point about the second vote was that last game i died with 2 "placeholders" and 1 snipe. Just because there are 31 players doesn't mean people will definitely stack up votes on a few, just like other games votes can just as well be spread throughout the entire list of players, why placehold someone who already had a placehold on d1?

but no matter. I'm ok with dying, my role is not to my liking.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
lmao there were 69posts before this post :hurr:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Good morning. I am a little bit disappointed, part of me thought Magi would actually rig me to be mafia with Mary like she said jokingly in a deadpad, just to have another attempt at mafia George with disciples.. But alas, here we are.

But it has it's good sides, I really like my role. Some of you may know which kind of roles I like, so I'll keep it at that for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

LOL did the hosts really go "we have many players, so lets make a mechanic that will delay their deaths more". It only working for all sorts of night deaths is interesting as it also bothers some town roles. Interesting way to make the lynches more relevant in a likely mafia-overfilled game, I like it. Not night-only game I hope.

Golden Land is something to think about when we get there. We cannot really know who is an Illusion(player also doesn't get to know it) so that'll most likely rely on good dead people guesses, although it could also be used to get rid of mafias that aren't Illusions :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

A legendary land where all your dreams come true (if those dreams involve night actions of the previous Umi game*).
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,674
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I mean no negotiation sam, I don't care what you are, whatever you are, and if you even useful
I just want you to die, i wasn't joking when i said before game i be vote killing you
Blinded by revenge, why if this was a naruto game I'd call you a little sasuke edgelord :teehee

@SirSamuel016 i.m starting to thinknyou have a crush on me, get off my back.
Are you stupid??? It's a jokey placeholder vote, I thought you could tell after the back and forth in the discussion page the other day :XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Oh speaking of mafia, how many mafia players do you guys think would be in this game? I.ve never plaued such a big game before. Wonder if there are 2 mafia teams (or more even) or a big fat one? Other third party roles too mby?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Plus I'm still not seeing how i'm spammy
lmao there were 69posts before this post :hurr:
Resting my case. :)))

It's gonna be a mess keeping up with the votes and respective updates, but I hope at least a couple of people will do hint lists, as I am at work most of the day phase, and expect to fall behind with stuff like that, because of unnecessary spam like showcased above.

You're passive and not liking your role, at least got that much. Hope to read hints of more people soon too.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Blinded by revenge, why if this was a naruto game I'd call you a little sasuke edgelord :teehee



Are you stupid??? It's a jokey placeholder vote, I thought you could tell after the back and forth in the discussion page the other day :XD
no need to insult. Mine was a joke too, why are you triggered by that lol
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,674
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh speaking of mafia, how many mafia players do you guys think would be in this game? I.ve never plaued such a big game before. Wonder if there are 2 mafia teams (or more even) or a big fat one? Other third party roles too mby?
Around 10 would be right iirc

no need to insult. Mine was a joke too, why are you triggered by that lol
Gomenasorry, I am a bit over the shop after just finding out one of my birds died today and I'm pretty devastated, especially when I was supposed to get back home to them in a couple of days. I didn't actually mean to say you were stupid :(
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and people say i'm toxic and easily triggered.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top