The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures. One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land. One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls. One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost. One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.
Post-game 
End of Game Death Post
End of Game Winner Post
Updated OP
Night Actions Umi I + Night Actions Umi II
End of Game Death Post
End of Game Winner Post
Updated OP
Night Actions Umi I + Night Actions Umi II
Last edited:
I'll only change if I see a train which I don't think will happen.
~
)) there's just no winning with you guys. Plus I'm still not seeing how i'm spammy when the only place i post a lot is a mg and RARELY in the win thread. So yes being called that is what triggered the replies.
:


