Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Listening to Umineko OP: Kiri No Pithos and some OSTs, while reading this thread and eating some snacks atm feels quite delightful.





PS: Composers are named DAI, Zts and Akiko Shikata
PS PS: This is not me promoting the composers of Umineko during the game tho. Definitely not.
PS PS PS: Make sure to listen to a few of them, and join the top 10 composers list(s) btw
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
They turn into illusions! The only exception to this is day lynches~
This means that we can lynch an illusion and waste a whole day phase.
If Deadpad also create illusions and the game has multiple killing parties including townies (+30 players...) then in ~3 days they will be more illusions than players xD

This mechanic is probably gonna be huge soon, depending on how many spammable actives we have and how we spread their usage to check as many people as possible.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Please, allow me to speak.
Based on the ambiguity through which one hinted at their role and also taking into consideration the votes that have been cast so far,
I would like to request the high council to put a placeholder !votekill on Crescent Jinx

Please abide for a moment while I further inspect the remaining players.

If any other notable development is distinguished, I will at once change my statement and will let the court know of my final intent.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Going to votekill Vandred



why does this face look exactly what his face would look like when he sees the votekill
That's precisely what my face was


Even though I don't mind it, you didn't need to take such a roundabout way. You could have simply asked if you wanted to get my attention
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
And the random d1 placeholder

Votekill DD
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,898
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
(Trying to catch up during work break, will be active in a few hours~ )
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,049
Gender
Female
Country
France
I don't know who that Lucifer girl is but you can see in her eyes that she's a psycho inside. These avy's are awesome.

Thankfully I came when most people left and didn't have the horror of seeing the number of pages I had to backread increase as I went on.
Though nothing really worthy of note was said beside the clarifications of some rules, a normal D1 despite the number of player.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill @SonOfDaws
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I need to sleep so at this stage I'll try and save myself as my role is very powerful for town.

Votelock Sakura Taichou.



I've also suggested to the hosts that, if possible, they try and replace me with a substitute as I can't be around for a while. I'm not doing great, and I need to step away and address IRL stuff that's spiralled out of control.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hi guys, am back from the Halloween party and an hour long stay in the traffic jam, fun fun.

Gotta read through the 11 pages first to see what's up so far.

I had my role already and best of all I can use my role to prove myself, yay me! Take that, Mafia! XD
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I've also suggested to the hosts that, if possible, they try and replace me with a substitute as I can't be around for a while. I'm not doing great, and I need to step away and address IRL stuff that's spiralled out of control.
I hope it is nothing too bad.

My condolences for your bird, a friend of mine had one as a pet, he was feeling very bad when it died, he mentioned once that people don't appreciate how smart they are :(
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I need to sleep so at this stage I'll try and save myself as my role is very powerful for town.

Votelock Sakura Taichou.



I've also suggested to the hosts that, if possible, they try and replace me with a substitute as I can't be around for a while. I'm not doing great, and I need to step away and address IRL stuff that's spiralled out of control.
:))) and you go for me lol

You.ve got quite the obsession for me XD
You mean votelock ok, i.ll just lock on you.

!votelock Sir Samwise
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah you said votelock gomen
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I like the Illusion mechanic, pretty simple but also darn surprising since some illusion might get a "relife" without even knowing so. The night phase will be pretty interesting due that fact.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That's precisely what my face was


Even though I don't mind it, you didn't need to take such a roundabout way. You could have simply asked if you wanted to get my attention
Oh no! He has more faces to look down on me with. Who says I want your attention? :hmph You seem to be a little too confident so far. Highly suspicious activity.

One day in retribution of prior deeds I will see you lynched Day (I really want to say fiend but that’s Farfalla’s word).

Is it just me or is there a lack of D1 socializing this game? The back to back banter? Maybe because not much of a mechanic to discuss?

I mean it was really odd how fast some people voted like it was going to be an aggressive game but then it’s mellowed out. With that being said, lots of random placeholder votes.

Sorry to hear about this @SirSamuel016, you started the game so playful. Sometimes we just have to have a mindfulness moment to gather ourselves in the midst of a chaos. Maybe after some sleep your mind will be calmer?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top