Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I wrote down "something he always complains abouy" '_'
I need to go back then because when I saw it there was nothing additional for me there. And some other people too.
This time around I'll need to work around clues again. sigh
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Willard, where are you :notlikethis
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I thought I had two votes? From shobu and james.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Vandred, you'll have to stop lurking and post at least one more time if you don't want to be penalized '3'
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Apologies in advance for not really being around today. It's Independence day here so I've been a bit busy with some festivities. I probably won't be here for the end of the phase so Votekill Shad. Nothing much stood out to me. Hardy is obviously trolling so I don't really count that. If I get to check in before the end I'll see if anything changes.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gajeel calling his teammates!?
Apologies in advance for not really being around today. It's Independence day here so I've been a bit busy with some festivities. I probably won't be here for the end of the phase so Votekill Shad. Nothing much stood out to me. Hardy is obviously trolling so I don't really count that. If I get to check in before the end I'll see if anything changes.
"In advance" but most of the day has passed huh. CLEAR contradiction right here. At least you didn't join a train so I'll let you go for now.

Beep boop
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Tatsumaki in the game = I already lost.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
why am i sam's last vot? i voted second?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Vandred, you'll have to stop lurking and post at least one more time if you don't want to be penalized '3'
I'm trying to avoid saying something meaningless if I can help it. But I can post the mini-wall if you're so concerned *3*
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
It's true I haven't said much cause there isn't much to say.
What did we get today ?
Sakura vs Evil (as always)
Sakura vs Sam (but they've been at it for the past few days)
Hardy trolling and being weird (doesn't it happen often ?)
a lot of discussion about the rules which will f*ck us up later, but it's not like the mechanics are complicated so we can just wait and see how it will go in our defavour.
Some people didn't hint and that's that.
Some people hinted and it was the useless "I had it before" or the good old "I'm active/passive".

edit: typo
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
Tatsumaki in the game = I already lost.
My poor EH you're still traumatized I see.
Now that I think about it you've only ever been townie eh ? But you'll have to get the mafia baptism at some point...maybe this game ?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
It's true I haven't said much cause there isn't much to say.
What did we get today ?
Sakura vs Evil (as always)
Sakura vs Sam (but they've been at it for the past few days)
Hardy trolling and being weird (doesn't it happen often ?)
a lot of discussion about the rules which will f*ck us up later, but it's not like the mechanics are complicated so we can just wait and see how it will go in our defavour.
Some people didn't hint and that's that.
Some people hinted and it was the useless "I had it before" or the good old "I'm active/passive".

edit: typo
I don't mind a useless active/passive claim :wtf

It helps to narrow down what you can claim later, and btw I only have ~5 games as town, that doesn't leave many choices.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top