Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hope it helps a bit

if I forgot anything, please let me know so I can add the information




LULU -'' anyway, my hint : never had it, passive ''

EH - Role: '' it won't be any different - maybe a little bit spicier''

MISHA- active role, not sure how to use it

SAM- Active - Claimed Important Townie Role

EVIL - rare role ''It's one of those roles you actually need to go to the rules thread to read what it does. Also, it doesn't work well with this mechanic, so I'm on the worse end of the stick roles wise.''

GRY- ''I really like my role. Some of you may know which kind of roles I like, so I'll keep it at that for now''. Active ?

Demonspeed - ''my role is very common''

HAYA - '' different from last time ''

SHINOBI- ''Never had this role, we don't see it in every game ''

NII - ''I'll also say I never had this role before. Bit of a "meh" reaction to it, but could be fun if things go well.''

BELSERION - had it before / sometimes less is more - '' less is more was part of my hint. A big part I think ''

LAMBU - refuses to hint '' As for my role, hinting and stuff I think I will just pass.''

HOLT - Role ?

MARYXX - '' active night role that i never used before ''

SHOBU YORUICHI - Role ?

MAZINO - Role ?

ERINYES - Role ?

JAMES RYE - '' I had my role already and best of all I can use my role to prove myself, Take that, Mafia! ''

Gajeel - Role ?

MARMALADE - '' My role is active ''

TASTUMAKI - Role?

VANDRED - Role ?

CINERA - Role ?

HARDY - Role ?

DIGITAL DUDE: - Role ''That is information that cant be revealed right now''

SHINOBI: - Role ?

ASAKO: - ''Anyways my role is rather uuuuu :nod I also had it before ''

FAUST : - Role ?

JINX - role ? '' @Equaling Heaven reread my posts for that information '' - no information found

FARFALLA: - Role ?

You missed me I think
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Howdy. I have arrived, momentarily.

Amazing avis as per usual @Farfalla

These mechanics though... Both very cool and very unfortunate.

Only considering the mechanics themselves, they seem interesting and it's a nice way to ensure players actually get time to play. I like em. On the other hand, there's 31 players in game and I have very limited time to play.

Ah well!

It looks like I've got a notable amount of catching up to do already, so for now, I will just votekill my lovely future co-host back... because I care. <3

Votekill Tatsutatsu
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I was just about to vote daws for not being active....
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well good night, had to like read super fast cuz no one provided a summary, tho can it really be considered reading when you skip half of the talk especially in walls

Form what i see, nothing interesting happened, saw talk about hardy supposed avatar, but honestly it's hardy

He a bag full of bad jokes
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
As many people as playe
Damn you leaving the info collection to the new girl, what are the veterans doing ?
*Says the one that didn't read the last pages and is requesting a recap before going to sleep*
New girl did a pretty good job! I keepin my vote and watching on her out of envy :hmph
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki

You missed me I think
Ah yes, I am sorry, thank you for the quick update. I was trying to go over my notes again, I knew I missed something.

Ah I've shared I can't tell if my an illu or not based on role feedbacks from the hosts.
Ilu? Do you mean illusion Farf ? Or are you just confessing, because ilu 2 :>
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Can't we just kill Sakura and get the day over with? Less spam in long run, so everybody wins <_>
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Going back to read the posts and make my own list with everyone's hints so far, things that stand out and such.

So for now
Votekill Gajeel - didn't really like Ange till the last part of Umineko.
Could change of course
Ah, hosts I think you missed my vote.
I'll do the ! next time to make it stand out more 😊
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China

Why did we do this? One hour left
Also, votes updated
​
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top