Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Expected another kind of player to go for low hanging fruit. Especially given he wrote a whole lot, had a chance to double/triple/quadruple think what was going on, but went through.

I don't buy this level of naivety.

votekill Vandred
I'm all ears @Hardy
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm wondering the opposite: if one of them is scum and a team mate could be testing the water/ building a script to go by and act on it, and curious about it.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
At this point none wants to change their votes for theres little reason to do it, Day 1 antics at its finest.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Vanplan Hardplan?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel tempted to lock on Sakura
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hm but at the same time it looks like neither Sam nor Sakura are scum with how peaceful the phase is ending. Otherwise we‘d have some rescue attempts(unless you count the Hardy votes as such).
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Hardy thoughts?
I think Sam is town / bad bomb.

I don't like how Sakura was alerted to be the last vote on him but never addressed it. Like she realised he could be bomb but didn't want to say it out loud to not contradict her vote.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So uh, absolutely shocked Vandred didn't see what I was doing and took it all as genuine. Waited to see who would take the bait and it took this long to see it.

If I get sniped over... Sam? you know where to look tomorrow.
Explain tomorrow, it was weird.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
At this point none wants to change their votes for theres little reason to do it, Day 1 antics at its finest.
I would change only to either james or shobu but it would mean/alter nothing. It's just because they are ganking on and I'm 100% town.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm not sure I follow that reasoning
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Frankly she somewhat reminds me of when she played mafia with me recently, which makes me curious of your possible affiliation with her given that you voted Sam who was in conflict with her. Was also wondering whether you had some gut feelings on her as you did with Vand/Sam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Though if it‘s really between Sam and Sakura I have plenty bias to hate-vote either one :hmph
I know her too little, really xD So I need to get an impression first. Not to mention my gut feeling could just as well be off, and I go down in a blaze of glory :amuse

Also always getting a bit frustrated with people going in circles, so first day vote always is mostly a gut feeling for me (if nothing really weird sticks out). Good to know your thoughts, though. Let's see what Sam turns out to be, and then discuss this more, if I'm still alive by then.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So am I getting lynched now? Talk about low-hanging fruit :fan
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
💀 End of Day 1 💀

Votes

Players @Mazino and @Cinera did not vote today and will be penalized tomorrow

🗡

dark tides wash over
seagulls cry unbearably
a red-clad victim

The Voyager Witches hereby declare in the Red Truth the following death:


SirSamuel16
Kamikaze Bomb


🗡

TIMER

LINK TO PADS ON DISCORD​
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
💀 End of Night 1 💀

🗡

Are there illusions?
Do the dead walk among us?
Seagulls rave madly

🗡


The Voyager Witches hereby declare in the Red Truth the following addendums to the rules:

To be clear, even if you share a pad together, you are to individually send in night actions!
Golden Land Illusions or Restorations are priority 4 (meaning it's the last thing to happen, and could possibly fail if the target has been eliminated)
Illusions mostly count as dead people! So win-conditions are not prevented by their presence


LINK TO PADS ON DISCORD

​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This kinda sucks because only the killers get to know which players are technically already dead. Making it risky from now on for our active roles to target and kill people.

Ideally protector roles should keep protecting the same person(if they believe them to be town) since that way we know for sure of someone that is not an Illusion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hm thread was unlocked so I assume it‘s open?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
On the second twilight, those who remain shall tear apart the two who are close



💀 Vote count 💀

Day 2 Ends in

💀 Votes [30/30] [Updated till 1364] 💀

DO NOT FORGET TO BOLD YOUR VOTE. THIS DAY LASTS 27 HOURS


​
MarmaladeSky - 20x (digitaldude [522], Evil3ye [704], James Rye [890], Demonspeed [1125], Farfalla [1141], Nii [1154], Shobu_Yoruchi [1090] [1135], GrySun [1255], Cinera [538] [1277], Lambu [1283] [1311], Vandred [1287], Hardy [586] [1298], Shad [1299], Tatsumaki [1314], Crescent Jinx [1316], Belserion [1331], Gajeel [1353], AwkwardMisha [1354], Haya-san [1356], Mazino [1364])
SonofDaws - 4x (Penalty Vote, Faust [1097], Equaling Heaven [1124], MarmaladeSky [1193])
Cinera - 2x (Penalty Vote, Holt [1226])
Demonspeed - 2x (Erinyes [948], Sakura Taichou [515] [1006])
DigitalDude - 2x (Shinobi [955], Maryxxi [1208])
SakuraTaichou - 1x (SonofDaws [1122])

Mazino - 1x (Penalty Vote)
Erinyes - 1x (Asako [1286])


Penalties
Players Mazino and Cinera receive one locked penalty vote each for not voting yesterday.
Player SonofDaws receives a penalty vote for not posting the minimal amount yesterday.


Host notice
The Night Phase that follows this Day Phase (Night 2) will last ~9 hours (instead of 12).
The following Day Phase will last ~23 hours.
​
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
jesus christ what is this countdown :)))))))))))
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Dawsy had one post yesterday. Shouldn't he be also having a vote?

I wonder how many died tonight, also whether we get to know when they were killed when they pop, like the SS-illusions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ideally protector roles should keep protecting the same person(if they believe them to be town) since that way we know for sure of someone that is not an Illusion.
I don't think I agree with that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I kinda wish Sam had just N1 kamikaze'd instead of saying he'd have to step out/be replaced by substitute. It's the perfect kinda role to end your game if you can't continue.
On the other hand maybe he'd have killed a townie so this is a softer blow than it could've been.

Still this looks still rather similar to Day 1 without having learned more. The Hardy-Vand interactions looked interesting but it's hard to see either of them as mafia in that instance to pursue it further.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top