Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
What kind of attitude is that? Doesn't fit you at all. Don't just let them win over you like this. What if you have an important role?
i don't it's fine.

I'm fine with going to heaven :hurr

Well I'm not gonna bother, because for some reason I am always mafia in ppl's eyes, or they still hate me for 2 games ago and simply want to make me not play anymore by killing me early every game. like this lynch would already create a pattern lmao.

That's why I don't want to bother, why would I play with ppl who don't like me and don't want me here obv.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Are you kidding me? Do you tunnel vision so hard you miss the rest of the posts?
B-b-but that's my special thing :biblethump

Honestly, how do you expect to get anywhere in this game if we cannot even analyze deaths for most of the game. Focus on the living or come up with a better plan. I'm open. Just not that what Gry said.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hardy is definitely mafia trying to save one or more of the 2-votes people.
Where does your confidence come from? Given that you yourself said D1 you are not good at reading Hardy and messed up similarly before. If I was town I‘d definitely be wary of following similar thoughts on people I was similarly wrong on before. I wouldn‘t care too much as mafia though.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But the killer is unlikely to be alone. I expect 3 killing parties at the very least. It‘s better to hold 1 person safe from all 3, rather than risk walking around targetting widely and shattering illusions.
He have a point.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm missing the case no Sakura. She case a narrowing hint and then there was the argument on how she locked on Sam and seemed alerted about him being a bomb. But alerted how? Was she trying to have someone else to be the last vote on him?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Are you kidding me? Do you tunnel vision so hard you miss the rest of the posts?
would no one panic if they'd be possible bomb killed? I fail to see how that doesn't apply to both town and mafo
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
while i help myself to some snackies make sure you keep all bullying in the realm of plausible deniability ♥
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm missing the case no Sakura. She case a narrowing hint and then there was the argument on how she locked on Sam and seemed alerted about him being a bomb. But alerted how? Was she trying to have someone else to be the last vote on him?
She asked why she was the last one listed if she technically wasn't the last voter, not too long after I mentioned Sam sounded like a bomb. So, she was clearly seeing Sam bomb a possibility. But instead of being upfront about it she left it at that and seemed fine with Sam dying
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sakura it makes no sense that yesterday you were even making a list with hints about roles and claims but today you're about to give up because a few people said they suspect you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did I rly miss a note saying killers get informed if they were successful or not? 'Cause otherwise that was some weird saying from you, Marcie, lmao.
Come on. Kills are rarely prevented. They don‘t know for 100% sure, but they have a pretty damn good guess on who is very very likely dead. Not sure why you‘re being pedantic here.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Where does your confidence come from? Given that you yourself said D1 you are not good at reading Hardy and messed up similarly before. If I was town I‘d definitely be wary of following similar thoughts on people I was similarly wrong on before. I wouldn‘t care too much as mafia though.
And what's the reason you're covering for him second day in a row? His Lover-chan perhaps, or have you become so similar to Hardy that you think you can read his thoughts now?

I'm obviously just assuming. Why should I have learned something from last time? Maybe he learned something, that if I pressure him more he should better comply instead of putting it off like before.

He definitely has some more explaining to do vote wise, than I, and I prefer he start now.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: vandred. I was doing almost everything I say I dislike day one that I see most people do '-'

I thought this was evident enough but that someone with not a lot of experience would try to take a bite. Didn't expect someone that makes analysis to actually go for it LOL wtf.

Also I was taking the piss with my day one bot just because it's fun.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
She asked why she was the last one listed if she technically wasn't the last voter, not too long after I mentioned Sam sounded like a bomb. So, she was clearly seeing Sam bomb a possibility. But instead of being upfront about it she left it at that and seemed fine with Sam dying
and that makes me sus? I had already vote locked sam, what should i have done? Insisted ppl vote vandred so i don't die with sam? Since my role is meh I figured "oh well, if he's bomb i'm dead, life goes on"
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Town seems to also have killing roles, with Kamikaze in the game I think we should expect 1 or 2 more?

@GrySon Sam wasn't mafia and nobody looked like was willing to save him, couldn't tell what up from the votes.
@Farfalla Hint I gave yesterday limit my role to 5 choices, you don't think that good enough?

Be back in 30 min, standup meeting.
Why you telling me about Sam? I am asking about Vandred and Hardy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Neutral about this ATM. It's hard for me to read Hardy.
So it‘s easy for you to read Vandred?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wasn't talking about sam obviously, as he had three votes. Just funny how you jumped there. Also, wasn't it at the same time when Gry considered locking Sakura?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Who are your suspects for now, Demon-chan?
Hm possible, but wouldn‘t he just lock Sam then rather than make another pointless tie? Since had I voted sakura she‘s be the lynch due to more locked votes than Vand/Sam.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

how tho'? Sam already had 3 votes up his ass and my locked vote, Gry voted and locked vandred to put him in the 3 vote place with sam, sam was town O_O the others with 2 votes weren't in danger since sam had 3 tho'
I did what?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
and that makes me sus? I had already vote locked sam, what should i have done? Insisted ppl vote vandred so i don't die with sam? Since my role is meh I figured "oh well, if he's bomb i'm dead, life goes on"
Like I said, if you were legit you would had been clean about it and showed your most spammy skills. Instead you remained shut and... Hoped someone else would vote him unaware?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
He have a point.
Not rly, that's an assumption. We have other ways to try to narrow down the illusion thing than tunneling protections hoping the thunder will hit the same place twice while having 0 input on that for us to work with later. I still think that the said benefit doesn't beat the hindrance and that that saying was a bit weird, but just voicing my opinion for now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Copy Panda @Purity of Magi @GB Killing actions have a SS effect in this game so does it mean they are all Priority 2?
Think of it more like that dead people become illusions, rather than the killers becoming shapeshifters.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Does this clash with the shapeshifter win condition? If the Shapeshifter dies, do ALL illusions shatter or just his own? Does this happen if the shapeshifter is illusioned himself?
I know you were low on time D1 but you didn‘t backread things you missed? Panda explained it a couple times even that the Illusions of mechanic are not same as SS ones. Other people also said it like Evil. Unusual that you pay so little attention.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm missing the case no Sakura. She case a narrowing hint and then there was the argument on how she locked on Sam and seemed alerted about him being a bomb. But alerted how? Was she trying to have someone else to be the last vote on him?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Are you kidding me? Do you tunnel vision so hard you miss the rest of the posts?
What consitues as a narrowing hint exactly? Outside of a claim nothing gets you to less than 10+ roles.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not rly, that's an assumption. We have other ways to try to narrow down the illusion thing than tunneling protections hoping the thunder will hit the same place twice while having 0 input on that for us to work with later. I still think that the said benefit doesn't beat the hindrance and that that saying was a bit weird, but just voicing my opinion for now.
Like everything is in the first few days. Things tend to move on from day 4 above? I think that's how it been in the previous games. Not the point of interest here.
The thing that makes me agree with him is the fact that as much as the game mechanic might seem like a hindrance, no matter how many killing parties are out there, they will have to repeat targets at some point to confirm a kill. So targettin the same person with protective roles to make sure they are safe is a good thing. In this game thunder will hit the same place twice. If it doesn't, a kill isn't bound to happen by any normal means unless I got something wrong.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top