Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,584
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Has to do with the detective priority being 2 and kill being 3 but turning into illusion and being able to share the results anyways. He said that already. Think it's bold but a valid play, as it in worst case would concentrate the mafia blockers on him, freeing other investigative roles to do their work. Weren't you also the blocked-but-alive spy that one time?
oh wait i ve seen his post about this but not sure i understand it well.
if i have an action of priority 1 or 2, and i get targeted for a kill (p3), i'll still get results for my action before actually dying? is that how that works?
and ofc cuz of the mechanics, he'll be able to share results before dying for real
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is there a reason you are not considering Hardy vote? Besides the interesting last minute Van vote, there was no single hint from that direction either, he seem to be your blind spot this whole game so far though.
Indeed he is, mainly because I assume him to be town atm so I don't question him much. If he's really scum he'll be a more fun mafia to battle in later stages than to take out now just for the sake of it. It's true though that he is being rather annoying and uncooperative but I could say that about a couple other people as well.
Regardless, more potential in having a Hardy later than not currently.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Has to do with the detective priority being 2 and kill being 3 but turning into illusion and being able to share the results anyways. He said that already. Think it's bold but a valid play, as it in worst case would concentrate the mafia blockers on him, freeing other investigative roles to do their work. Weren't you also the blocked-but-alive spy that one time?
and yes i was in that game but i wasn't the blocked spy, i think that was avietar
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
After seeing the mechanics I thought we signed up for a month, but with time twisting, Im afraid we re trapped here till Xmas :arf
Better practice my "Happy new year!" comments now...

Im detective got guilty on marmalade.
Kek, love how the next dozen posts make it seem everyone ignores your reveal until we get to the "wtf dd" posts. XD

So today we could either go for one of the 3 who voted for our Kamikaze bomb or we test the waters with DD's findings. With over 30 people it is quite possible that all votes came from town so I'd probably go for Marm this day and check what we got. It's 50/50 after all and DD is from now on either dead or blocked anyway, might as well see what his sanity was.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Was busy and now I have 11 pages to read!! Not cool :grumble
Be shameful and request summary


Basically evil wants people to reveal now
Gry saying doc should keep protecting the same person
Talk about if shattering illusion good for townie or not in long run
DD revealing det in day 2 and saying marma guilty without even knowing sanity and wanting to lynch her ???
Evil with that and saying reveal girrlllll
Etc... Etc...
That's what i remember right now
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
it’s a very good chance I’m the walking dead right now after what I said D1.
Ah c'mon it was cryptic enough for multiple people to come out and tell they didn't get it :/
I don't mind cryptic per se yet, since we got a handfull of questionable hints, but I can't even spot what was it that you called a hint.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You are missing my statements on changing the target depending on reveals or new info, or losing faith in that said person is town. You literally cannot anticipate kills with many parties, especially with the low info amount we currently have. It's a wasted effort. You may call it lazy, but the truth is that it's a very valid way to go during this current time where too much is unclear. You cannot anticipate anything here, hell you cannot even anticipate which one of the people you did not protect N1 are still alive. All you'd know in this case is that one N1 target that is living. If you trust he is town, protecting him forever is 100% the way to go until more is known, and even then could be a valid use.

And you keep ignoring how, in mafia's eyes, whether 1 person is always protected or always someone else anticipated, there is always a person that can't be killed due to Doc and they do not know who that is. D2 is shaping up to be similar to D1, so with lack of news this play is the right one.

But let's stop at this as it leads nowhere, and you're just hurting your credibility in my eyes atm honestly.
Well, I do not care much for credibility (and it's much to early anyway) but I will agree to disagree.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Is there a reason you are not considering Hardy vote? Besides the interesting last minute Van vote, there was no single hint from that direction either, he seem to be your blind spot this whole game so far though.
convenient.

mby they're lovers :))))

@Sakura Taichou can you claim your unimportant role please? Would like to know and could help you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Otherwise my vote is either going on Sakura or on an afk-ish person. Thinking Misha, Cinera or... list is likely bigger.
i'll reveal later i'm still at work, notice my activity going down here
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thoughts on a couple low-posters:

  • Belserion - her first post having "had it before" is a lot more valid than her usual form of hinting I believe, which makes me think she really did have it before, unless that's the intended play as mafia to fool. Assuming town for now.
  • Daws - sounds legitimately town, idk his posts sound comfy and confident.
  • Shobu - nothing much said to think much of him, vote candidate for sneaky mafia. Could help pressing him with role hints or outright claim if you spot him.
  • Haya - sounded very legitimate about being excited to try out her role. Could be truth while still being mafia(since mafia would be something new for her to try and be excited about) but I see it as town for now.
  • Tatsu - unsure, I'd appreciate if someone could check the BnHA posts by her where she was mafia to see any unusual patterns. I believe she... "tries harder" when mafia perhaps, though she also tries to avoid being too noticed like here. Vote candidate.
  • James - I don't have the ability to read him whatsoever. I'd err on the side of caution and let him be for now.
  • Mazino - kinda reads like town? Don't know how he plays as he's from the ancient days and not too active, but could be either. Not convinced for his alignment.
  • shinobi - sounds pretty town to me.
  • Cinera - mafia newbie?
So among these that I checked(think 7 posts and below), votable are for sure Shobu, Tatsu and Cinera.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why so much text. Just kill those who categorically refuse to give hints or those who gave a very bad hint that doesn't narrow anything down.

I'm thinking Erinyes, Cinera, and Asako for starters.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Has to do with the detective priority being 2 and kill being 3 but turning into illusion and being able to share the results anyways. He said that already. Think it's bold but a valid play, as it in worst case would concentrate the mafia blockers on him, freeing other investigative roles to do their work. Weren't you also the blocked-but-alive spy that one time?
Are you serieus? Claim detective D2 because he will be able to tell his result on D3 and if blocked he will free others to investigate? Investigate better than the investigator :epicfacepalm

This makes no sense, can you confirm you think this DD play is legit?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
James, why did you voted me last day?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Thoughts on a couple low-posters:

  • Belserion - her first post having "had it before" is a lot more valid than her usual form of hinting I believe, which makes me think she really did have it before, unless that's the intended play as mafia to fool. Assuming town for now.
  • Daws - sounds legitimately town, idk his posts sound comfy and confident.
  • Shobu - nothing much said to think much of him, vote candidate for sneaky mafia. Could help pressing him with role hints or outright claim if you spot him.
  • Haya - sounded very legitimate about being excited to try out her role. Could be truth while still being mafia(since mafia would be something new for her to try and be excited about) but I see it as town for now.
  • Tatsu - unsure, I'd appreciate if someone could check the BnHA posts by her where she was mafia to see any unusual patterns. I believe she... "tries harder" when mafia perhaps, though she also tries to avoid being too noticed like here. Vote candidate.
  • James - I don't have the ability to read him whatsoever. I'd err on the side of caution and let him be for now.
  • Mazino - kinda reads like town? Don't know how he plays as he's from the ancient days and not too active, but could be either. Not convinced for his alignment.
  • shinobi - sounds pretty town to me.
  • Cinera - mafia newbie?
So among these that I checked(think 7 posts and below), votable are for sure Shobu, Tatsu and Cinera.
Hm I agree with most of those impressions, but you skipped Van.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wait shobu playing? Didn't even know
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Does it really matter Heaven? It was Day 1, nothing personal.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Ah c'mon it was cryptic enough for multiple people to come out and tell they didn't get it :/
I don't mind cryptic per se yet, since we got a handfull of questionable hints, but I can't even spot what was it that you called a hint.
I agree with this, I didn't get her hint either - I thought it was just me as her hints often fly over my head it seems. Jinx language is too advanced for my brain I think
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm I agree with most of those impressions, but you skipped Van.
Oh you're right.

Vandred - kinda sounds like Vindred to me, and that's a townie. He likewise did not seem too stressed at all about being tied in top-2 by Hardy's vote, not even locking to save himself. His teammates could've been afk at the time, but he was there and didn't try to avoid the cointoss. All in all, town.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James, why did you voted me last day?
Why not? It's day 1 and I thought this way we would get a 4 two vote tie way which might make things more interesting as then the chances are a bit higher than a mafia is among the 4 and some buddy tries to save them with their vote, but then there were already 3 votes on Sam and it came down between Sam and Vandred with a coin toss anyway, so it seems Mafia was really relaxed last day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top