Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Misha were is your good hint list @AwkwardMisha . Sakura list with dutzend misses stuff and own opinion piece was trash, lets face it as it is. :))))
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why not? It's day 1 and I thought this way we would get a 4 two vote tie way which might make things more interesting as then the chances are a bit higher than a mafia is among the 4 and some buddy tries to save them with their vote, but then there were already 3 votes on Sam and it came down between Sam and Vandred with a coin toss anyway, so it seems Mafia was really relaxed last day.
You said you were using shobu's reasoning, but then I got back to read his posts and there was nothing. Nothing that imho would serve to drive someone else actions. He still only have 3 posts.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Be shameful and request summary
See babe, that's why I love you ♥ I'll trust you gave me a great summary and saved me from all the bla bla XD

Basically evil wants people to reveal now
dunno about reveal but hints are appreciated in this huge-ass game where no one even dies!! Hints that actually mean anything!

Gry saying doc should keep protecting the same person
Not sure I got the reason behind this, but I guess it's up to docs who they protect.

Talk about if shattering illusion good for townie or not in long run
Personally I want all the illusions to shatter and disappear lol!

DD revealing det in day 2 and saying marma guilty without even knowing sanity and wanting to lynch her ???
lol claim? Then again it's DD so...

Evil with that and saying reveal girrlllll
If DD legit it would at least help figure his sanity before he's killed or blocked I guess


Is there an updated hint list you can share as well? :blush
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Misha were is your good hint list @AwkwardMisha . Sakura list with dutzend misses stuff and own opinion piece was trash, lets face it as it is. :))))
your lack of manners is disturbing. What dutzened misses exactly, I missed only marma :|. I swear i don't understand all this free hate you're throwing at me... can we like stop with the innuendo insults please.

Misha is rly busy with work, she mentioned a few pages ago that she'll be back a bit later with her updated list and thoughts too i think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


FKN UPDATED AND COMPLETE LIST

Lulu - passive, never had it, don't like it, unimportant, won't imbalance game, can be lynched.
EH - doesn't like the role, mby a lil bit spicier than previous roles
Misha - active role, does not know how to play it
Sam - active
Evil - rare role, doesn't work well with illusions mechanic |It's one of those roles you actually need to go to the rules thread to read what it does. Also, it doesn't work well with this mechanic, so I'm on the worse end of the stick roles wise.|
Gry - likes his role (probably active role)
Demonspeed - my role is very common
Haya - different from last time she's excited (played only one game? not much of a hint in that case lmao)
Shinobi - never had the role, it's not in every game
nii - never had bit meh but could be fun if things go well
Belserion - had it before |sometimes less is more|
Lambu - refuses to give hint
Maryxxi - active night role never had before
James - active role had before can use it to prove himself
Hardy - bodyguard hint |e's a douchebag bodyguard| ut then says activa |can give hgs| then |SUPER active|
Gajeel - not familiar with role
Shad = had it becore could be time consuming
Tatsumaki - active
Mazino - Active role had it before, loved it
DD - Detective (Sanity unknown)
Holt - active role has to do with pain
Cinera - refuses to give hint
Marmelade - Active
Dawson - Active night role that suits him even if it's trash (prostitute hint). targeted Hardy/Vand N1


 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Um Sakura I suggest not adding your own thoughts via the brackets, lists ideally only show the facts.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because it distracts when one is making their own thoughts.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
At work trying to catch up but my break is over in 5 mins so I'll be back later to finish. I'm on page 27. Just saying this in case I'm accused of not having any interest in the game digitaldude like yesterday.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
your lack of manners is disturbing. What dutzened misses exactly, I missed only marma :|. I swear i don't understand all this free hate you're throwing at me... can we like stop with the innuendo insults please.

Misha is rly busy with work, she mentioned a few pages ago that she'll be back a bit later with her updated list and thoughts too i think.
Yeah I didn't see that, I am also busy with work and other irl stuff that is no one's business but mine. I would have made a list as well, but I said it that I will be more relying on summaries and lists than usual, for said business.

Nonetheless if you commit to making a list, then don't write stuff you made up yourself, such as "rare role" with mine. I never said that. This might mislead some when I actually claim that they point it out, get me killed. It's like you're setting some up for a kill on purpose here.

You have a point in that "trash" might have beein harsh and unnecessary, but your inaccurancy is reason for me to concern, as explained above.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You said you were using shobu's reasoning, but then I got back to read his posts and there was nothing. Nothing that imho would serve to drive someone else actions. He still only have 3 posts.
It's his 2nd post:
Equaling Heaven said:
[...] we need to wait [...]

[...] I don't feel like talking right now [...]

[...] you know people will stick to you because you shot an early 'placement vote' and is inquiring hints [...]
:hmm

Votekill EH
But later the day someone asked Shoubu where he got those sentences from your post because they couldn't find them. Dunno, back then it felt like a good enough reason instead of the usual random voting.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Here:

PlayersHints
@AsakoHad the role before
@AwkwardMishaActive, doesn't know how to use it
@BelserionHad it before, less is more
@Cinera
@Crescent Jinx(keeping what I saw to myself, you guys do some work as well)
@DemonspeedVery common role
@digitaldudeClaims detective - Marm guilty in N1
@Equaling HeavenSomething he always complains about, nothing changed
@ErinyesHad the role before
@Evil3yeComplex role, doesn't work well with the mech
@FarfallaNo host input provided for the role
@FaustOreki from Hyouka
@GajeelNot familiar with the role
@GrySunReally likes his role
@HardySuper active
@Haya-sanDifferent from last time, excited to use it, night role, similar to another one
@HoltActive, related to pain
@James RyeHad it before and can use it to prove himself
@Lambu
@MarmaladeSkyActive, doesn't mind revealing it but would like to get better use first
@MaryxxiActive, never had it
@MazinoActive, had it once, loved it
@NiiNever had the role, a bit meh
@Sakura TaichouNever had it, passive, doesn't like it
@ShadHad it before, can be time consuming
@shinobiNever had it, not commonly in games
@Shobu_Yoruichi
@SirSamuel016Active [dead Kamikaze Bomb]
@SonOfDawsActive, targeted either Hardy or Van in N1, suits him, trashy
@TatsumakiActive
@Vandred
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Um Sakura I suggest not adding your own thoughts via the brackets, lists ideally only show the facts.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because it distracts when one is making their own thoughts.
ah sorry, not sure if i'm allowed to edit and remove them
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
There I removed my thoughts:

FKN UPDATED AND COMPLETE LIST V.2
Lulu - passive, never had it, don't like it, unimportant, won't imbalance game, can be lynched.
EH - doesn't like the role, mby a lil bit spicier than previous roles
Misha - active role, does not know how to play it
Sam - active
Evil -doesn't work well with illusions mechanic |It's one of those roles you actually need to go to the rules thread to read what it does. Also, it doesn't work well with this mechanic, so I'm on the worse end of the stick roles wise.|
Gry - likes his role
Demonspeed - my role is very common
Haya - different from last time she's excited (played only one game)
Shinobi - never had the role, it's not in every game
Nii - never had bit meh but could be fun if things go well
Belserion - had it before |sometimes less is more|
Lambu - refuses to give hint
Maryxxi - active night role never had before
James - active role had before can use it to prove himself
Hardy - hints |he's a douchebag bodyguard| but then says active |can give hugs| then |SUPER active|
Gajeel - not familiar with role
Shad - had it becore could be time consuming
Tatsumaki - active
Mazino - Active role had it before, loved it
DD - Detective (Sanity unknown)
Holt - active role has to do with pain
Cinera - refuses to give hint
Marmelade - Active
Dawson - Active night role that suits him even if it's trash. targeted Hardy/Vand N1



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't even add his hint cuz i don't know who that is, I dislike these types of hints, how is everyone to understand them not all of us saw same animus

@FaustOreki from Hyouka
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Evil - rare role, doesn't work well with illusions mechanic |It's one of those roles you actually need to go to the rules thread to read what it does. Also, it doesn't work well with this mechanic, so I'm on the worse end of the stick roles wise.|
@Evil3ye Complex role, doesn't work well with the mech
JC!!! No no and no. I don't know where this rare or complex role comes from.

I am Mortician.

Hints: "it's one of those roles you actually need to go to the rules thread to read what it does." -> title of the role is not that self explanatory. The functionallity / feedback it gets is very similar to SM, so needs to be looked up which of these does what

"doesn't work well with this mechanic" -> killed people stay illusions, so the targets will be very limited for a while

"I will know whenI turn to illusion" -> get a feedback PM by host, and will notice when I don't get it.

That's how you do hints brothers.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Always funny how DD pulls some crazy stunt almost ever single game (from my experience), and yet people still go "wtf how could you" :XD Ofc he could be mafia detective again, think someone pointed out he tried that trick before, but for now I feel more inclined to believe him.

Kinda fits with my impression of Marm so far, just swimming along and making some casual posts. Doesn't have to mean much ofc, but I feel like she might actually be guilty. For now I would be willing to vote for her. Any more hints you can give, @MarmaladeSky? Like, is it a strong role in your opinion?

Also I kinda thought Evil or Gry would tag/mention me early on, because it was me who ended up killing Sam. I guess that makes me trust in them a bit more, feels like something a mafia member might have tried to use to push attention on someone else.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
JC!!! No no and no. I don't know where this rare or complex role comes from.

I am Mortician.

Hints: "it's one of those roles you actually need to go to the rules thread to read what it does." -> title of the role is not that self explanatory. The functionallity / feedback it gets is very similar to SM, so needs to be looked up which of these does what

"doesn't work well with this mechanic" -> killed people stay illusions, so the targets will be very limited for a while

"I will know whenI turn to illusion" -> get a feedback PM by host, and will notice when I don't get it.

That's how you do hints brothers.
calm down, i got it when you mentioned the rare role, i didn't realize, it's why i said first to correct me when i first posted the list if i got anything wrong. You didn't mention it before so it stayed like that till now. I updated it.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Poopie, won't you give a hint? Why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Can't you even give us any piece of info regarding it without telling it?
Maybe after I've woken up. 🤭
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i assumed rare cuz you mentioned it was one of those roles you actually have to search for in the rules thread.... you could have corrected me from the start
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Sorry sakura but your list is missing a lot



Lala list to go
Anways @Farfalla what do you mean no host input?
If you mean that there no role description then i also got that
Like your role bla bla
End of the pm with no description that we usually have in other games
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
JC!!! No no and no. I don't know where this rare or complex role comes from.

I am Mortician.

Hints: "it's one of those roles you actually need to go to the rules thread to read what it does." -> title of the role is not that self explanatory. The functionallity / feedback it gets is very similar to SM, so needs to be looked up which of these does what

"doesn't work well with this mechanic" -> killed people stay illusions, so the targets will be very limited for a while

"I will know whenI turn to illusion" -> get a feedback PM by host, and will notice when I don't get it.

That's how you do hints brothers.
I thought you said that you already know you‘re not an Illusion, not for future. :grumble
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top