Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I didn't even add his hint cuz i don't know who that is, I dislike these types of hints, how is everyone to understand them not all of us saw same animus

@Faust
I have a third column for "role guesses/possibilities" that I didn't post, and based my interpretation of his hint on wiki.
Doesn't matter for now, to me they work more to limit scums before they can adapt too well.

That being said, in spite of trusting Gry or not, like him I wouldn't mind voting for Shobu or Cinera right now. I wouldn't mind voting for Marm either tbh.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But later the day someone asked Shoubu where he got those sentences from your post because they couldn't find them. Dunno, back then it felt like a good enough reason instead of the usual random voting.
And he himself said nothing about it.
Honestly it kind of felt like any random vote at d1 to me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Always funny how DD pulls some crazy stunt almost ever single game (from my experience), and yet people still go "wtf how could you" :XD Ofc he could be mafia detective again, think someone pointed out he tried that trick before, but for now I feel more inclined to believe him.

Kinda fits with my impression of Marm so far, just swimming along and making some casual posts. Doesn't have to mean much ofc, but I feel like she might actually be guilty. For now I would be willing to vote for her. Any more hints you can give, @MarmaladeSky? Like, is it a strong role in your opinion?

Also I kinda thought Evil or Gry would tag/mention me early on, because it was me who ended up killing Sam. I guess that makes me trust in them a bit more, feels like something a mafia member might have tried to use to push attention on someone else.
Ah no, I just feel a bit remorseful for first Umineko game and want you to live and spread your wings for now, mafia or not.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I thought you said that you already know you‘re not an Illusion, not for future. :grumble
I got a PM with Sam's investigation, but I could have been killed after like digital, so not really. I get a chance to test it every night though. If you meant to say I would know because I'm bulletproof or something, that's not the case.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don‘t have anything against voting Marm either for the record. Tho I still didn‘t check on people above 7 posts.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ah it was how I got your "I'd have to go to the role lists to check stuff", thought it meant the role was convoluted. I actually thought you were Necro with those hints tbh.
Sadly, no, which is the hint "worse end of the stick".
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah it was how I got your "I'd have to go to the role lists to check stuff", thought it meant the role was convoluted. I actually thought you were Necro with those hints tbh.
Did he say that? LOL faking Mortician as mafia is very hard, ie. requires to check some threads.

I do believe him currently, but a funny thing to say.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Always funny how DD pulls some crazy stunt almost ever single game (from my experience), and yet people still go "wtf how could you" :XD Ofc he could be mafia detective again, think someone pointed out he tried that trick before, but for now I feel more inclined to believe him.

Kinda fits with my impression of Marm so far, just swimming along and making some casual posts. Doesn't have to mean much ofc, but I feel like she might actually be guilty. For now I would be willing to vote for her. Any more hints you can give, @MarmaladeSky? Like, is it a strong role in your opinion?

Also I kinda thought Evil or Gry would tag/mention me early on, because it was me who ended up killing Sam. I guess that makes me trust in them a bit more, feels like something a mafia member might have tried to use to push attention on someone else.
Haha, well I can tell you that this is how I usually play. Not much of an aggressive player I think.
So as for you question: Like I said, it's a role that could be useful (if used well I suppose). So I'd say it's a pretty decent role, kinda depends how you define a role being strong. I've had it before in the past.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I prefer we give marma more time and lynch one of the inactive honestly till we sure of DD sanity
Not willing the risk when there better options
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
I have a third column for "role guesses/possibilities" that I didn't post, and based my interpretation of his hint on wiki.
Doesn't matter for now, to me they work more to limit scums before they can adapt too well.

That being said, in spite of trusting Gry or not, like him I wouldn't mind voting for Shobu or Cinera right now. I wouldn't mind voting for Marm either tbh.
I've hinted my role BTW.

I'm not sure how good a hint it is though.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Did he say that? LOL faking Mortician as mafia is very hard, ie. requires to check some threads.

I do believe him currently, but a funny thing to say.
Yeah, that's his first post even:
For role hint: It's one of those roles you actually need to go to the rules thread to read what it does. Also, it doesn't work well with this mechanic, so I'm on the worse end of the stick roles wise.
Evil is resourceful and bold, he pulled an impressive fake Bar Keeper play in the past. But I do trust him so far based on that hint alone and mentioned that yday alrdy as well.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sorry sakura but your list is missing a lot



Lala list to go
Anways @Farfalla what do you mean no host input?
If you mean that there no role description then i also got that
Like your role bla bla
End of the pm with no description that we usually have in other games
yeah i checked with farf's list and updated mine too, though starting to feel like no point in me doing this :)))
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Claims detective - Marm guilty in N1
It's not a claim, he definitely is a detective. One cannot lie when using the Red Truth. Might not mean anything for those who haven't read or played the series, but for those familiar with Umineko, lying when using the Red Truth is the biggest offense you could ever commit lol.

digital is 100% town.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Given the hints we have 3 roles confirmed then. Det, another det or investigator and a mortician. Am I missing something?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top