Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i think misha made some valid points on that topic
Her points aren't Lambu's though. Wasn't Misha basically saying that she wasn't behaving like a real noob? I don't recall the entire post unfortunately, I would have to go check back.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'd understand wanting to lynch Marm from an inactive position (I think). Also, did she even react to DD's claim? Anyway, wanting to lynch her cos DD said she's guilty, imo that's ridiculous.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Cause of mechanic, cause the other detectives can use this info.
Use what ? Each det have their own results, you not giving anyone infos dude, you're only sabotaging yourself with the early reveal, and causing your death

I mean like, if you didn't had a result then i suppose then u reveal as u could assume you already dead but not now ??
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Oh right... Sakura

Chances are she's a cornered mafia with erratic choices, chances are she's not giving that much thought to her actions. I can follow Evil's concerns but I feel theres a bit of tunnel visioning here.

After Sakura exploded I cannot tell anymore, it could go anywhere since scenarios like this one happened already, both when she was mafia and town, so she's the cointoss option of the day.

Asako either gives neutral vibes or absurdly scum ones. You guys can read her first post of the day for reference. Seems interested in pushing for information, but chickens out when its asked from her.

Shinobi, Maryxi, Marm are all in the same bunch of "we are here, but actually no". Shobu is 100% afk and Daws follows, tho he spoke about himself to balance the scales.

More to talk about.
ah yes I exist.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I find it very lovely that the day phase lasts as long as it does, really lets us all have time for each other ❤
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Cause of mechanic, cause the other detectives can use this info.
i need to ask. i'm not sure i understand this part xD
the only way i think seeing what marma turns out to be helps other dets is if one of them also targeted her last night, thus it will help know more about their sanity too. besides that, how does this info help them. help me understand this onegai
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Her points aren't Lambu's though. Wasn't Misha basically saying that she wasn't behaving like a real noob? I don't recall the entire post unfortunately, I would have to go check back.
she's saying basically that Cinera is 1. completely afk (until she got pressed). 2. not contributing ANYTHING to the conversation. 3. Refuses to hint role. 4. Just gets on the bandwagon of what DD and Evil said about lynching Marm, when DD's sanity isn't even confirmed.

Might be some other points i forgot. I see that as valid, and share that opinion.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
i need to ask. i'm not sure i understand this part xD
the only way i think seeing what marma turns out to be helps other dets is if one of them also targeted her last night, thus it will help know more about their sanity too. besides that, how does this info help them. help me understand this onegai
Can also help other Dets assume their sanity I suppose. Usually one Det is sane the other insane. But this is the largest game to date, likely to have naive/paranoid dets so most of DDs plan doesn't really hold together unless we're lucky.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
i need to ask. i'm not sure i understand this part xD
the only way i think seeing what marma turns out to be helps other dets is if one of them also targeted her last night, thus it will help know more about their sanity too. besides that, how does this info help them. help me understand this onegai
and the chance of that happening is low
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
It's precisely because I am being truly rational that I have calculated all approaches and determined this one to be correct.

The fixation stems on a lot of people talking back with non-arguments or honestly really just wrong assessments. Which I'll just ignore then since it seems like a failed cause.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Seems interested in pushing for information,
??? You seem to be confusing me for evil dude
He the one that wants reveals today
I said that's too early for reveals, only hints
Uuuuuuuuu
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'd understand wanting to lynch Marm from an inactive position (I think). Also, did she even react to DD's claim? Anyway, wanting to lynch her cos DD said she's guilty, imo that's ridiculous.
I think that's a simplistic approach. It's all things considered: going by DD's word and maybe reaching a sanity check; Marm acting passively (I think it's not the lack of activity per se, she's often busy, but imo she makes better use of her few posts when she's town, getting more engaged and transmitting more opinions) and somewhat reluctant (all of the 'new hints' she gave are bull - what roles aren't decent if used well? - except for the 'had it in the past'), etc. She's quite over the fence imo, and those all are the reasons why I wouldn't have an issue voting her. Could be wrong and others could be taking a lazy ride on DD's claim tho.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Can also help other Dets assume their sanity I suppose. Usually one Det is sane the other insane. But this is the largest game to date, likely to have naive/paranoid dets so most of DDs plan doesn't really hold together unless we're lucky.
Huhhh ??
I did a game when all dets are all insane in past, it's not a guarantee and honestly I don't put it pass these hosts
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm siding with you Lambu, and I agree about most of what you've said, but why Cinera over Shobu or Erinyes for example?
Im getting to each in order, I said there are multiple good options for the fire.

Shobu I already said he's afk, nice lazy choice, which doesnt mean its correct, just easy.
Erin is playing the overseer like every gamesge's mafia. Then when someone calls her on it she will get defensive and vote back out of spite. Not badass town Erin for sure.

Vandred Van Vindred didnt have much to say but he gave no reasons to make me distrust him.

You Gajeel... kinda follow Asako's pattern but not so accentuated, like, you are not being cheeky. Dont feel that "evil laughter" behind your posts if you know what Im sayin but dont trust you much yet.
Crescent is being elusive and she's "cooking" something, whether its good or not we will know in a day or two, worth pressuring tho.

Nii is extremely comfortable and it annoys me.
Mazino gave a hint strong enough to keep my lights away.

Theres more for sure.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Finally caught up x3x


About the @Hardy "gamble", if you're pulling a WYIS you're supposed to have something to back that plan up, otherwise you're just being the POV of that Joseph Joestar meme. As I said yesterday I'm willing to be proven wrong about you... but right now I feel like only seeing you flipping town would convince me.

On the protection targeting plan, I might have argued for both sides to have merit earlier today, but after the reveals and claims we're already starting to get, I agree with the Gry side (which overlaps with Evil's opinion on DD's play, which is more of a silver lining imo); focusing on keeping a few trusted townies "untouchable" feels better than shooting in the dark with 29 possible targets, and even if we have three mafia teams there's a limit to how they can succeed in killing and blocking all the right targets.

Since @Farfalla asked so nicely, I can say my role has three fundamental flaws, one of which was imperfectly fixed by the mechanics. There you go '3'

As for my current suspects, the people who reacted with immediate distrust to DD have jumped up the list (Asako, Maryxxi, Shad although he presented his point a little better); sakura has stayed right on top alongside Hardy (can definitely see them being together); Marm and Cinera both need to claim or they're both players I'd agree with lynching.


(Apologies if I made some incorrect assumptions, but I had to skim considerably and most of the discussions have been fragmentary and repetitive. I'll be checking some stuff more in-depth if I can find enough time...)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i need to ask. i'm not sure i understand this part xD
the only way i think seeing what marma turns out to be helps other dets is if one of them also targeted her last night, thus it will help know more about their sanity too. besides that, how does this info help them. help me understand this onegai
For the future, also if we lynch marmalade my sanity is partially revealed.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Can also help other Dets assume their sanity I suppose. Usually one Det is sane the other insane. But this is the largest game to date, likely to have naive/paranoid dets so most of DDs plan doesn't really hold together unless we're lucky.
well, if his plan doesn't really hold together why the rush to try it today?

If the only thing we have against marma is his claim, i don't see use of trying that out today. DD can still give results tomorrow. Then tomorrow, we can discuss his 2 results and decide if we should test one of them.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Lambu it's more like shobu cuz honestly i forgot about the dude till gry mentioned him, if he doesn't show up, i probably won't vote him but if he does i probably will
I mean there a lot of other people i could be willing to lynch like haya and mazino so meh



In an other point, seeing how people read on me, I'm so glad the usual asako is back, forever distrusted till trusted
It was weird it been gone for a few games now but seems it's back to normal.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
well, if his plan doesn't really hold together why the rush to try it today?

If the only thing we have against marma is his claim, i don't see use of trying that out today. DD can still give results tomorrow. Then tomorrow, we can discuss his 2 results and decide if we should test one of them.
Maybe he was just bored and wanted to reveal what he had. It can happen. Not the ideal Det play imo whatsoever but likewise he's just a dead mafia if he's lying about it because other teams will kill him, so I'd focus on others.
I'd suggest you(and everyone) to follow Lambu's example in saying your thoughts a bit about every player, looks better than you being hung up over 1 person + may lead to useful info.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
As for my current suspects, the people who reacted with immediate distrust to DD have jumped up the list (Asako, Maryxxi, Shad although he presented his point a little better);
Agree with that, was more interested in the ones committed to question DD's credibility and being vocal about lynching Marm being a bad idea. Sure, it can't say it's safe to trust DD or that there isn't mafia precedent in that play, but someone that has played enough with him, like Koko, acting "shocked" is questionable as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top