The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures. One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land. One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls. One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost. One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.
I still need to investigate more in-depth : Asako, Eh, Holt, Nii, Shinobi, Lambu , Shobu, Mazino, Gajeel, Vandred and Evil Eye (chaotic neutral energies )
It's a bit of both. Was planning on not caring about the next game I played (and it ended up being a 30+ people game to boot making that more enticing) and went with it. Thing is, I assumed everyone paying a tiny bit of attention would see through.
Speaking of not caring, @Sakura Taichou I can't be arsed to do the drawing and all that.
The point is your approach was not going to bring positive results, cause you were acting too hard, to the point it gave second thoughts about any possible hidden intention.
Tldr: it looked like you were wasting time/diverging attention instead of playing carefree/baiting mafia newbies.
Hardy : i grew a bit sus of him yesterday. + i mostly don’t like how he’s been too focused on sakura. He started it yesterday with the argument that she’s too spammy and then it continued today on idk what anymore. I would appreciate it if he could summarize his case on her, as I have not been able to understand what’s the matter with her. Apologies if I’ll make u repeat urself, blame it on me having to catch up every once in a while while studying.
1. Sam says his role is important.
2. She vote locks him.
3. My bot says that sounds like a bomb. No one ever does a comment on this.
4. Sakura wonders why she is listed as the last voter (her concern leaks here, but she doesn't state it).
5. Sam dies, wtv.
6. When I ask why she didn't make it obvious that she thought Sam was bomb, Sakura said that she didn't mind dying to the bomb because her role is unimportant, that's why she didn't rally to be saved.
7. I insist that if that was the case, then why wouldn't she make it clear so someone more useful doesn't die.
8. She now says she didn't do it because she didn't want to die.
During all this time I have to repeat myself several times and she dodges everything blaming real life and saying she explained everything perfectly, while only focusing on herself (despite saying, at one point, that she was willing to sacrifice herself).
During l this time she made it clear she thought he was a bomb (aka not a scum, but she didn't do anything to get him saved nor had any remorse on her vote for non selfish reasons).
If you are an important townie, you try to be saved.
If you are an unimportant townie, you make it clear that there's a bomb threat anyway so that someone else doesn't die.
But not saying anything which means someone could vote last? Scum.
The point is your approach was not going to bring positive results, cause you were acting too hard, to the point it gave second thoughts about any possible hidden intention.
Tldr: it looked like you were wasting time/diverging attention instead of playing carefree/baiting mafia newbies.
then dont mind that. i'm just not sure who said what about dd, just threw names of ppl on top of my head sorry about that. but overall i m just addressing with that point ppl who expressed being confident about him. for example someone said "dd is 100% townie" and i dont know who that is xD might not have even mentioned them in my list
I didn't even add his hint cuz i don't know who that is, I dislike these types of hints, how is everyone to understand them not all of us saw same animus
1. Sam says his role is important.
2. She vote locks him.
3. My bot says that sounds like a bomb. No one ever does a comment on this.
4. Sakura wonders why she is listed as the last voter (her concern leaks here, but she doesn't state it).
5. Sam dies, wtv.
6. When I ask why she didn't make it obvious that she thought Sam was bomb, Sakura said that she didn't mind dying to the bomb because her role is unimportant, that's why she didn't rally to be saved.
7. I insist that if that was the case, then why wouldn't she make it clear so someone more useful doesn't die.
8. She now says she didn't do it because she didn't want to die.
During all this time I have to repeat myself several times and she dodges everything blaming real life and saying she explained everything perfectly, while only focusing on herself (despite saying, at one point, that she was willing to sacrifice herself).
During l this time she made it clear she thought he was a bomb (aka not a scum, but she didn't do anything to get him saved nor had any remorse on her vote for non selfish reasons).
If you are an important townie, you try to be saved.
If you are an unimportant townie, you make it clear that there's a bomb threat anyway so that someone else doesn't die.
But not saying anything which means someone could vote last? Scum.
I locked hin after he locked on me, how is that sus when it comes to ne, not the first time ))
I said that I don't mind dying AND that i doubted he was actual bomb. But for the split second when it was mentioned he might be mafia bomb OFC i was "nnooo i'm dead D1 again", if the role is passive and doesn't influence the game much, doesn't mean I wouldn't want to keep playing, but not enough to care as if it was an important role and a big waste to die D1. I want to keep playing ofc, otherwise why would I still be active? BUT at the same time I wouldn't be a big loss to town.
You didn't say "someone more useful doesn't die. first of all, and secondly it's precisely why I DIDN'T make a case because if I locked on him and was last voter I would die, so no other possible useful townie would.
Do you understand now? or do I have to draw YOU a schematic?
I now say what? Jesus christ I'm sure you want me to lock on you to get my vote out of the way to lower chances. Getting hard to hold back atm but I'm just gonna press the ignore button. I hope they kill you and see HOW RED AND FULL OF HATE YOUR SOUL IS.
1. Sam says his role is important.
2. She vote locks him.
3. My bot says that sounds like a bomb. No one ever does a comment on this.
4. Sakura wonders why she is listed as the last voter (her concern leaks here, but she doesn't state it).
5. Sam dies, wtv.
6. When I ask why she didn't make it obvious that she thought Sam was bomb, Sakura said that she didn't mind dying to the bomb because her role is unimportant, that's why she didn't rally to be saved.
7. I insist that if that was the case, then why wouldn't she make it clear so someone more useful doesn't die.
8. She now says she didn't do it because she didn't want to die.
During all this time I have to repeat myself several times and she dodges everything blaming real life and saying she explained everything perfectly, while only focusing on herself (despite saying, at one point, that she was willing to sacrifice herself).
During l this time she made it clear she thought he was a bomb (aka not a scum, but she didn't do anything to get him saved nor had any remorse on her vote for non selfish reasons).
If you are an important townie, you try to be saved.
If you are an unimportant townie, you make it clear that there's a bomb threat anyway so that someone else doesn't die.
But not saying anything which means someone could vote last? Scum.
K done back to genshin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Diverging from where? Day one? I was just having fun.
Was never baiting newbies, they wouldn't see it was an act. It was more like hoping someone in the middle would bite.
Im definitely obtuse and am not up to let it slip, your excuse to your actions dont sit right with me. This is about whether you are acting genuinely or not.