Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yes the townie that cannot die at night is very unimportant.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
@AwkwardMisha I appreciate your post, but I don't get what you mean in my section, your notes about me like:
- not a lot of newbies; creating discord between townies

I have no idea what they mean so I can't reply to them, so do clarify if you want me to address something.
Yus °
My notes do tend to be a bit hectic
'' his Day 1 didn't go well at all, we didn't have any newbies voting the Top voted, meaning probably they didn't feel like saving anyone, makes me think it was between town. '' I felt that you pushed the narrative that the newbies didn't try to save Sam, who was hinting at having an important townie. Not only does the phrase imply that the newbies might be mafia (easy targets) (although I also sus Cinera atm) knowing that sam was town but it also shifted at the same time the blame onto the older players that are townies, creating discord between them.

Now from my notes, I remember that you also put Lambu as a placeholder kill, and in the end, I also don't think you changed your vote to save the important townie role either. Instead, you redirected the blame on the top voters in order to create discord.


Also as a newb this statement convinced me to put you on my sus list :
'' I don't mind a useless active/passive claim :wtf It helps to narrow down what you can claim later, and btw I only have ~5 games as town, that doesn't leave many choices.''
I know it is a pretty bold statement that can be easily taken as a joke, but from my perspective, it could also mean you are paying close attention to what was already claimed in order to later adapt your own claim to the already claimed roles.

Now if I misinterpreted, I stand to be corrected


edit:typo
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Marry him asap, that sounds like a dream combo.
[/QUOTE]

I’m trying to get him to play mafia. His life is so busy. He would be perfect playing with us.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,102
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here's the recap UP TO PAGE 32 , feel free to tell me if i missed anything, I will fix it and continue later Asap.





Hints & claims

- Asako as Maria Ushiromiya - she said she had it before and that it's an uu role #194
- AwkwardMisha as Cornelia - she has an active role #95
- Belserion as Natsuhi Ushiromiya- she had the role before - sometimes less is more #146
- Cinera as Gertrude
- Crescent Jinx as Jessica Ushiromiya
- Demonspeed as Lion Ushiromiya - He has a very common role #101
- digitaldude as Dlanor A Knox. - claims detective #504
- Equaling Heaven as Hideyoshi Ushiromiya - doesn't like the role, mby a lil bit spicier than previous roles
- Erinyes as Virgilia - already got the role- mechanisms dont help with my role #457/ #489
- Evil3ye as Ronove - said his role is one of those roles you actually need to go to the rules thread to read what it does. Also, it doesn't work well with this mechanic #47 he believes he is alive and not an illusion #423
- Farfalla as Clair Vaux Bernandus - she can't tell if shes an illu or not based on role feedbacks from the hosts. #345
- Faust as Krauss Ushiromiya - Said his role is like Oreki from Hyouka. #566
- Gajeel as Ange Ushiromiya
- GrySun as George Ushiromiya - he really likes his role #72 he believes he is alive and not an illusion #415
- Hardy as Juuza Amakusa - Hardy said he's active when asked for hints #270/570
- Haya-san as Eva Ushiromiya/Eva-Beatrice - different role from last tme, shes excited to try it out #117 it seems to have a similar function to another role mentioned on there. It's not as important as her previous role. #595
- Holt as Kanon - he has an active role, has to do with pain. #554
- James Rye as Furudo Erika
- Lambu as Rosa Ushiromiya
- MarmaladeSky as Beatrice - Has an active role #311
- Maryxxi as Gaap - She has an active role she never got #190
- Mazino as Rudolf Ushiromiya - Has an active role, he already got and he loves it #445
- Nii as Battler Ushiromiya - he said he never got the role and he feels meh about it.
- Sakura Taichou as Furfur passive role, she never got it before #58
- Shad as Sakutaro - had it before, could consume a lot of his time #461
- shinobi as Zepar - She never got the role, and its not a role we see in every games #138
- Shobu_Yoruichi as Kinzo Ushiromiya
- SirSamuel016 as Shannon -> active role (he doesnt bite, he said) #26 Kamikaze bomb Lynched on D1
- SonOfDaws as Willard H. Wright - Said he has an active night role that suits me, even if it is trash #591
- Tatsumaki as Lucifer - Active role #303
- Vandred as Kyrie Ushiromiya



Actions recap

Day action
Day 1:



Night actions
Night 1 :
Dd investigate on Marmalade -> got guilty #504

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Marry him asap, that sounds like a dream combo.
I’m trying to get him to play mafia. His life is so busy. He would be perfect playing with us.
[/QUOTE]

Not us. You. Ship. Now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Here's the recap UP TO PAGE 32 , feel free to tell me if i missed anything, I will fix it and continue later Asap.





Hints & claims

- Asako as Maria Ushiromiya - she said she had it before and that it's an uu role #194
- AwkwardMisha as Cornelia - she has an active role #95
- Belserion as Natsuhi Ushiromiya- she had the role before - sometimes less is more #146
- Cinera as Gertrude
- Crescent Jinx as Jessica Ushiromiya
- Demonspeed as Lion Ushiromiya - He has a very common role #101
- digitaldude as Dlanor A Knox. - claims detective #504
- Equaling Heaven as Hideyoshi Ushiromiya - doesn't like the role, mby a lil bit spicier than previous roles
- Erinyes as Virgilia - already got the role- mechanisms dont help with my role #457/ #489
- Evil3ye as Ronove - said his role is one of those roles you actually need to go to the rules thread to read what it does. Also, it doesn't work well with this mechanic #47 he believes he is alive and not an illusion #423
- Farfalla as Clair Vaux Bernandus - she can't tell if shes an illu or not based on role feedbacks from the hosts. #345
- Faust as Krauss Ushiromiya - Said his role is like Oreki from Hyouka. #566
- Gajeel as Ange Ushiromiya
- GrySun as George Ushiromiya - he really likes his role #72 he believes he is alive and not an illusion #415
- Hardy as Juuza Amakusa - Hardy said he's active when asked for hints #270/570
- Haya-san as Eva Ushiromiya/Eva-Beatrice - different role from last tme, shes excited to try it out #117 it seems to have a similar function to another role mentioned on there. It's not as important as her previous role. #595
- Holt as Kanon - he has an active role, has to do with pain. #554
- James Rye as Furudo Erika
- Lambu as Rosa Ushiromiya
- MarmaladeSky as Beatrice - Has an active role #311
- Maryxxi as Gaap - She has an active role she never got #190
- Mazino as Rudolf Ushiromiya - Has an active role, he already got and he loves it #445
- Nii as Battler Ushiromiya - he said he never got the role and he feels meh about it.
- Sakura Taichou as Furfur passive role, she never got it before #58
- Shad as Sakutaro - had it before, could consume a lot of his time #461
- shinobi as Zepar - She never got the role, and its not a role we see in every games #138
- Shobu_Yoruichi as Kinzo Ushiromiya
- SirSamuel016 as Shannon -> active role (he doesnt bite, he said) #26 Kamikaze bomb Lynched on D1
- SonOfDaws as Willard H. Wright - Said he has an active night role that suits me, even if it is trash #591
- Tatsumaki as Lucifer - Active role #303
- Vandred as Kyrie Ushiromiya



Actions recap

Day action
Day 1:



Night actions
Night 1 :
Dd investigate on Marmalade -> got guilty #504

Erin you are mafia
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Erin your list is fine but it's not super complete.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

  • Bulletproof Townie (Townie): The Bulletproof has a permanent protection from Night Kills. Any attempts to kill him at Night will fail. (GAME 6)
I agree
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,102
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Why so much text. Just kill those who categorically refuse to give hints or those who gave a very bad hint that doesn't narrow anything down.

I'm thinking Erinyes, Cinera, and Asako for starters.
Oh did you even share something ? :grumble coz up to page 32 I havent found any hint or anything from you (unless I missed it ?), shall we lynch you according to your own criteria ?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
@Farfalla
From a townie perspective, I think there are more important roles than this, depending on if active roles are superiors to passive roles.
She did mention that she can't actively use the role, so she isn't pleased about it in that regard.

Hmmmmm, I guess the bulletproof role might be good for information probing and pressuring players seeing as the mafia can not kill you.

It depends on the situation and how the role is used. I need to quickly check what other passive roles are in the game to make a fair comparison.
I mean is the BP role better than the Kamikaze Bomb role ( if the bomb is used correctly? )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ik what the role does, that's not what I asked c.c
Sorry senpai, I am sometimes dyslexic;w;
Thought you just wanted me to quickly research the role
I failed you
/shame


Edit: quoted the wrong quote / now it's better
 
Last edited:

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
EH and Evil have gained a level of confidence today, which is interesting to note.
What do you mean, lad. I didn't changed a bit!
In fact I feel even more at unease than ever. Last day there were so many people distrusting me, even the now dead kamikaze bomb labelled me as scum. I'm getting so used to it that one day I'll be the real mafia man and apeople will be like "omg he trolling xD".

I'm just readin the thread right now looking for a way to save marm because a d1 det claim shouldn't be enough to criminalize a player.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
What do you mean, lad. I didn't changed a bit!
In fact I feel even more at unease than ever. Last day there were so many people distrusting me, even the now dead kamikaze bomb labelled me as scum. I'm getting so used to it that one day I'll be the real mafia man and apeople will be like "omg he trolling xD".

I'm just readin the thread right now looking for a way to save marm because a d1 det claim shouldn't be enough to criminalize a player.
Is there a reason that compels you to "save" Marm?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean, DD's move is a joke, we agree on that, but she has her shades too. What makes you think she's town so strongly to the point you "want to save her"?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Can't we just leave marm and dd alive for the time being? DD can either bait actions from mafia to prevent his further inquisitions and now that he claimed he have no other option than giving us results as long as he's alive. Meanwhile Marm could still be a target for the other det that can follow what dd himself said: sanity check.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is there a reason that compels you to "save" Marm?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean, DD's move is a joke, we agree on that, but she has her shades too. What makes you think she's town so strongly to the point you "want to save her"?
I just said on the first post about. A d1 det claim shouldn't be enough to criminalize a player.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Can't we just leave marm and dd alive for the time being? DD can either bait actions from mafia to prevent his further inquisitions and now that he claimed he have no other option than giving us results as long as he's alive. Meanwhile Marm could still be a target for the other det that can follow what dd himself said: sanity check.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I just said on the first post about. A d1 det claim shouldn't be enough to criminalize a player.
Other det doesn.t prove neither of their sanities unless other det got a correct result on someone who.s confirmed tho'
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We can.t see death results so we can.t know if we targeted a player that died and turned up town to confirm our sanity....
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I guess if masons would be around we could get them to claim loudly and have both dd and other det target the same one but it would still not confirm neither of them.... idk how dets can fucking confirm their sanity i swear, someone shed some light on this topic, my brain melted
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Unless we lynch one of them.... to confirm which is the sane doc... this is complete shit
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sane det*
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Can't we just leave marm and dd alive for the time being? DD can either bait actions from mafia to prevent his further inquisitions and now that he claimed he have no other option than giving us results as long as he's alive. Meanwhile Marm could still be a target for the other det that can follow what dd himself said: sanity check.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I just said on the first post about. A d1 det claim shouldn't be enough to criminalize a player.
The d1 det claim isnt the reason for going for her tho, its her detached playstyle.

Have you considered the possibility of DD being Mafia Det that got Marm as an enemy scum? Or the possibility of possible Marm's teammates making cases to remove the spotlight she could have?

Its just odd how you are just fine with "saving" Marm, as if you were sure of her innocence.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Not us. You. Ship. Now.
Shh. I can’t think about him rn. He’s a gamer but doesn’t do anime/manga.

Night 1 :
I took the Day 1 lynch list and randomized it to figure out who to target. I won’t say who because the person I targetted hasn’t said anything yet.

also @Lambu, I don’t have a Vanplan per se. But I definitely want to cook up something. Don’t have super time right now. I thought the game would more start on weekend, which would allow me to play a lot at beginning.

DD vs Marma

there was a game where I was town and Gry killed me for science and then later shuffled back like “I’m sorry for that.” I’m all for testing science and we really should NOT be be surprised at DD because he’s an impatient players but I agree with Holt. We shouldn’t jump just because someone said jump. Could be mafia detective getting results on a rival mafia.

There was something else was going to say but I have been interrupted 3 times trying to write this and also inspectors are here. Not in lab but does nurses and nurses keep calling for files because apparently they can’t keep record.

There was someone’s post that stood out to me that was highly sus but will have to go back and read it
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yus °
My notes do tend to be a bit hectic
'' his Day 1 didn't go well at all, we didn't have any newbies voting the Top voted, meaning probably they didn't feel like saving anyone, makes me think it was between town. '' I felt that you pushed the narrative that the newbies didn't try to save Sam, who was hinting at having an important townie. Not only does the phrase imply that the newbies might be mafia (easy targets) (although I also sus Cinera atm) knowing that sam was town but it also shifted at the same time the blame onto the older players that are townies, creating discord between them.

Now from my notes, I remember that you also put Lambu as a placeholder kill, and in the end, I also don't think you changed your vote to save the important townie role either. Instead, you redirected the blame on the top voters in order to create discord.
I'm not fully getting you here yet but I will put some notes that may clear what I meant in that post:

it was between Sam and sakura, then between Sam and Van, except for the Nii move and a small move from James and a threat from Gry and hardy getting at 2 votes in the last hour, nothing dramatic happened vote wise, usually in my experience noobs try to self sacrifice to save a pro player from D1 lynches, it happens very frequently in games, I was sad we didn't get that this time, making me suggest that it is possible non of the people on the chopping block is mafia (not Sam especially).

I meant mafia new players not all new players.

Also as a newb this statement convinced me to put you on my sus list :
'' I don't mind a useless active/passive claim :wtf It helps to narrow down what you can claim later, and btw I only have ~5 games as town, that doesn't leave many choices.''
I know it is a pretty bold statement that can be easily taken as a joke, but from my perspective, it could also mean you are paying close attention to what was already claimed in order to later adapt your own claim to the already claimed roles.

Now if I misinterpreted, I stand to be corrected


edit:typo
I'm keeping close attention to people's claims ty for noticing :verily
On your second point, I've hinted already at that point and my role is actually very easy to guess from my hint (some already did) so that means I had no intention at that point to figure out safe claims unless you mean I was doing that for my teammates? Either way I'm not that bold, just helping my senpai collect D1 hints.


~
I'm trying to avoid the sakura / hardy discussion as I don't touch anything toxic, both players can be hard to deal with if triggered (sakura I support your improved behaviour but I'm still avoiding you if possible for now, I get scared easy).

So all I'm gonna say for now is BP claim, me don't like.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top